The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Chief_Executive

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Dandok Lastest update

I have taken advice from Cyber@id not to flame td or his clones and will keep my cool.

i not like you because you are cheap charlie who want to take advantage of others like try to fcuk super syt for 500 baht. if gal worth 3000 baht, i will pay her more. same thing like i pay more salary for my staff so that they will be happy to work for me.

i pay for service and pay more for better service and no take advantage of friends, gals or anybody unlike you. this is not robert mentality, this is generous and people centred mentality. robert mentality is try to take advantage of pple and think that you will always win.

i respect only two person the most. one of them is Cyber@id. he can tell me i am wrong. if i wrong, i apologise and quit the forum, never step in here again. swee boh!
Old 01-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Chief_Executive

you want to know then ask BOSS loh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hmmm ... i actually quite interested to know how someone under moderation can post so quickly ... Must be someone with extra ordinary powers horr...
Old 06-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Message from Uncle TV ...........

Message from Uncle TV Blogsite dated 5 November 2006 @ 8.05 a.m. :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiVisitor
Danok Bloopers

1. I’ve posted in Mamak Special about the incident 3 brothers had in Danuk which gave me a good laugh. Really 3 stooges and what guys can do in the “Heneiken-boosted state of minds”.

2. In ISG, I see a response by surfdude which is timely or else I would have to start posting by 5 November. Guess I’ll lay off for another month and if there’s no contribution on their part, I might have to post there again.

3. In WSG, TD0620G continues his vendetta on me. Deep down, I had this feeling that asking for my admission was just a general statement and there was never going to be any slowing down. Probably all the past flames I have created against him is buried so deep that the hatred is forever. But as I have said, it is my fate and I deserve it.

4. In SBF, a couple of samsters had cut & paste my “Admission & Apology” but it seemed that is not enough for some who still say I am denying.

By the way, when a nick is banned, it is up to the Boss whether he wants to have all the posts deleted or not. I did ask him to do that, but I guess he may want to keep it as who knows my posts might be useful.

Anyway, I am also thankful to brothers like fat29 & yinyang for their friendship and compassion.

For all that have been said, even after I had given them so much problems, I am thankful fo the statements of Cyberaid and Nanog69 although I know that not all will agree with their views and will continue to vent their anger at me;

Thaivisitor has contributed a lot of helpful info to the hatyai after dark thread, we cannot write him off. Whether there will be a new thread or not, I think we should remember all his previous helpful info to samsters and he do deserve a thank you note from samsters that actually benefits from his posting. - Cyberaid

For thaivisitor, so long as he just post information or share genuine reports here like the rest of us, I give my word that I will not bother him at all - Nanog69

And for the thread created by brother Fat29, I urged fellow brothers not to speak up for me. I thank you for your kind intentions, but you have to understand the feelings of the affected parties. I know I have already admitted and apologised for my wrong doings but it is understandable if they still have anger in them and do not accept my apologies. I accept it if they still feel suspicious about me because they are angry with me. Put it this way, I accept it even if they call me a bast**d because they are angry with me. Like I said, the situation today is caused by me so fellow brothers, it is entirely within their rights to vent their anger. So please don’t stop them.

I appreciate it very much if someone reading this could also cut & paste into SBF.

5. All’s quiet on the BM’s front.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Executive
i respect only two person the most. one of them is Cyber@id. he can tell me i am wrong. if i wrong, i apologise and quit the forum, never step in here again. swee boh!
who the other one? sam is it?
Old 07-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Chief_Executive

no lah. the other person i respect a lot and respect most is fat29. i read his postings all very meaningful that i sometimes read a few times. really good.

i buy him a bonk few weeks ago and he can really bonk well. i take my hats off to him. he also return by buying me and my gal supper. only thing is he drive small car, very uncomfortable for me and my gal to sit. fat, next time you treat me to a bonk and i buy supper ho bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
who the other one? sam is it?
Old 08-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was there last weekend for Loy Kratong. There were quite a lot of visitors to HAdyai and Danuk for this event, mostly local Thais. One of my friends took a ST girl nearby Satit hotel for 1200THB and while waiting for them I went up to the traditional massage centre at Satit Hotel. Quite surprised to see a handful of syts there. 240THB for in-house massage and 300THB if you ask the girl back to your hotel. Since we were in a hurry I didn't ask the girl out but will consider doing so the next trip.

The only thing bad about Danuk is that there's nothing much you can do in the morning until 4pm where the action starts. So mostly it is a eat, bonk, disco and agogo place. Would recommend only 2 nights stay at the most. If you have a car, KPK hotel is one of the better ones as it comes with a nice bathroom and swimming pool.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Don't TV me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
After 2 years of flame war with TV, there is only 1 result, a new phrase is invented. From now on, if you don't want to get cheated, conned or pay commission unknowingly, just say...

Don't TV me!
If I say " Don't TV me ! " to the tuk-tuk driver will he understand me ???
Old 12-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danok KTV rules

May someone pls enlighten me on the rules of KTV(hang flower)in danok :

1. wonder does she has to chk in ktv everyday like the wl?
2. if i tell the gal i will book her earlier n she didnt chk in ktv, can pay her cheaper ?
3. how is the charges if she has chk in n we bring her out to barberry etc?
4. satit ML got the FJ fees by herself, wonder is this apply to the ktv gals as well.

thank you in advance.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Was visiting a client in Kangar last Saturday and finished early. Dick perpetually itchy so took my Korean engineer for a quick crash course in Danok cheonging. He also damm gian cos of all the stories I told him.

Entered Danok about 4pm. As usual parked car at Duty Free area and walked in. Since only planning for a day trip, didnt get any room. Just walked to Oscar for massage first. Guess it was peak season, available girls or should I say aunties cannot make it. Mamasan say..wait lo. A few young angpais finishing soon. So just loitered around the counter area eyeing girls walking by. Waited only for 10mins and several SYTs walked out. 3 definitely bonkable standard. My friends eye from human transformed into goldfish eye. Onz.. He took no.18, me took no. 23. As I know he wanted release, asked for separate small rooms. Mama tok cannot lar..but stuffed her Rm20, everything can. Before going in the rooms, specifically ask the massage girl to play till his One Eyed Snake vomit.

My girl is very sweet looking and with minimal makeup. Hated those dark skin type and still make up like Chinese Opera style. Slim with B cups. Massage skill ok but makes up with her sweet smile and demeanor. Talked cock and bull. Nothing happened. Paid up and left. Dunno if my Thai is lousy or Eng too good, my friend's girl didnt HJ for him also.. kekeke.

Went to the street next to the hotel to my regular restaurant. Ordered tons of food. Crab, Prawn, Oysters, Pig Leg, Crab Roe with Egg, Steamed fish. Total bill just Rm80 nia.

After dinner, time bout 7pm. Started walking the area across from Oscar. Every bar also he want to see. Every bar we go in also kana damage... Guess he dunno how to say NO. Last stop ended up in Joy (something) KTV where u can pick girls to LT. Saw again 3 bonkable girls. Mu, Pin and Buum. Asked if they have private KTV room, bingo, available upstairs. Room is sparsely furnished. Have sofa, Kara set, table but importantly have private bathroom. Stayed here till 10pm. I released twice with 2 girls, he released 4 times with 3 girls. For the beer, they have to go out to buy. Dunno somehow they bought local beer. RM50 can get 6 big bottle. Taste lighter but passable. Total damage all in RM 500.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 13-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Total damage all in RM 500.
Wow! that is very cheap indeed! so many shots!

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 16-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR View Post
Wow! that is very cheap indeed! so many shots!

Yeah.. Cheap and good. Its a pity we cant stay overnite though. But its good fun for a day trip.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 18-10-2007, 06:09 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Pearl you FR make me recall back my fun days in Danok.....Oscar massage is it the hotel? Joints like Spider still ard? Miss that place
Old 19-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Bro Pearl you FR make me recall back my fun days in Danok.....Oscar massage is it the hotel? Joints like Spider still ard? Miss that place
Yeah. The massage in Oscar hotel itself. 3rd floor.

Spider still around but collecting Spider Webs..kekeke. Was there but very few customers compared to the packed BarBerry

Old 19-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Yeah. The massage in Oscar hotel itself. 3rd floor.

Spider still around but collecting Spider Webs..kekeke. Was there but very few customers compared to the packed BarBerry
Aha, Spider is the place for this old man who likes quiet and romantic settings

I had visited Bar Berry once where the TECHNO campur CayoteTHAI music nearly blasted the hell out of me, afterwhich, my whole body acted like a live-vibrator for the benefit of my puying
Old 19-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Aha, Spider is the place for this old man who likes quiet and romantic settings

I had visited Bar Berry once where the TECHNO campur CayoteTHAI music nearly blasted the hell out of me, afterwhich, my whole body acted like a live-vibrator for the benefit of my puying
Kekeke

If Spider is considered quiet and romantic, then u can be Energizer Bunny liau lo.. I consider Spider also noisy le.

Barberry can only go after alcohol numbs your sense of hearing. If not, confirm will suffer for a few days after effect.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1