The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
No. She is staying with another FL. Not sure is who.

But she is looking for a new place to stay alone.
tks bro, better so... dun like share room place... chiong safely...
Old 23-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
MR for Diana (SLG) (PL)

Thanks for the MR. She is really appealing

Last edited by sg50; 23-10-2015 at 12:28 AM.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lemonadesprite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on PEACE

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=474485

Looks: 9/10 (Look exactly like in the photo, early twenties. Confirm SYT)
Body: 8/10 (Petite size)
Boobs: 8/10 (A handful)
Massage: 8/10

Made an appointment with her and her apartment was spacious and clean. Opened the door and was greeted by a SYT. (Trust me on that.. most of the girls on this forum all say early twenties but when i go.. most are milfy. Peace is not!)

Showered and lied down and did the usual massage before asking me to flip over. She loves to sing so it seems like your secondary school girlfriend helping you to do your massage. Her HJ was good as she lies beside you without her top and bottom. It was an amazing session and out of all the years of MLs i went to, she is one of the best.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

This is a MR for Ini, the new girl at LTD
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=568933
http://liltigersden.com/ini/

It has been a few months since I last visited a LTD ML. I know Ini from her FL job. Decided to pay her a visit to see how she has transformed once I heard she started to work as a ML.

Location is a couple of bus stops away from MRT stations but easily accessible. Parking is available very near her place. Although near the main road, the entrance is discreet.

She stays alone in a new cozy apartment. She will provide instructions when you reach there.

When she opened the door, I saw a familiar face. During my first visit last month, she made me feel at ease immediately, and there was no difference this time, and felt more like old friends. She is a pretty SYT, no doubt about it. Don't worry about her blurred photos. Maybe there is some reason for doing that and I did not bother to ask.

We started by going to the bath room. She took off her clothes and we showered together. She really helped to wash me thoroughly, with some fun threw in. After shower she helped me to dry up and we moved to the bed. She remained nude throughout the whole session.

I opted for 2 shots, so she proceeded to HJ me. Her breasts are a nice B cup in good shape. Really turn me on. She did the HJ slowly and sensually. As that was only the first shot, I did not want to spend too long on it and cum after a short while.

After a quick wash up, she started the massage with my head at the end of the bed while she stood naked in front of me. She started with shoulder and back, before moving herself and massaged on my lower body. Although she is new as a ML, could tell she had put in effort in knowing the technique and applied on my body. She will ask if the strength was ok and adjusted accordingly. There was a part when she massaged on my back which I have never experienced the style before and found it very interesting and soothing. I do not know how to describe here. Maybe some bro who experience it later can describe it. I will rate her massage as pretty good. Definitely not like some ML who play Mozart sonata on your body.

As she was massaging my lower body, her hands also started to get naughty. She gave a long nice BM on my whole back. Next came the new service - jelly temptation. Better I do not say too much here and let you experience it yourself. It was a nice sensual move that can rival BM. Followed that she did HDLY and ended with HJ. She showered with me again after second shot.

If you opted for 2 shots, I feel 1 hour could be too tight to slowly enjoy all her services. Probably a better way is to either book a longer session, only ask for 1 shot, or leave some services for RTM.

As a ML, she does not provide FJ, BJ/BBBJ/CIM anymore. Please respect her and do not ask for it thinking she may offer it because you have visited her as a FL before.

Look: Chio SYT
Body: Nice shape with 34B cup
Massage: Good effort and technique
Sensual: Various patterns to make you shiok
GFE: Super high and eager-to-learn attitude
Other: Towels are clean and dry
RTM: Without doubt

I will say in terms of service, she has successfully converted to a ML. I can see her becomes popular in no time. I am glad and satisfied that I visited her and see her in a new image.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lemonadesprite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on AMY

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=567628

Looks: 7.5/10 (Look a bit similar to picture, not bad looking)
Body: 7/10 (A bit on the meaty side but not fat)
Boobs: 9/10 (Big MELONs)
Masssage: 8/10 (Good hard massage)
GFE: 8/10

Visited Amy early this week after seeing a lot of good reviews on her. Opted for 1.5h. If you want someone with big boobs, you know where to go! She has a pair of big melons that she suffocated me with!

Massage my back and unlike other ML.. she can press really hard. Good to relieve stiff necks and shoulders.

GFE gao gao.. as she is very teh.. and chatty. Good thing is she can also speak english and make communicating easy! No commercial feel and at least the whole session there is something to talk about.

You can only autoroam the top but that is good enough because you will spend the whole session fondling with her big boobies...

Released in no time, shower and clean up before she gives me a peck on the cheek.

RTM: Definitely!!
Old 23-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
No surprise... though I believe we should put a stop to this... but since there are plenty of well to do bros here that loves to tip and dun even mind fully clothed mls, most likely we will see an across the board raise in prices and drop in services..
Well said.
The price keeps going up and the service keeps dropping.
Now we have MILFs who are charging $110 with face blurred out.
Ridiculous.
Old 23-10-2015, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MR for FEEL 情 and DIXIE 迪西

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Removed from my shortlist.
One man's jewel can really be another's poison LOL
Dixie is definitely a SYT, if you compare her to Holiday. Perhaps against Niu Niu or Mint, I would deem her as someone older. But a MILF, quite a stretch IMHO.

Am I a lone ranger on this? Or perhaps other brudders, who had tried Dixie, concur with brudder macktamer?

Last edited by HearthstoneSiao; 23-10-2015 at 05:50 AM.
Old 23-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/xiao-jiao-massage/

Tried Xiao Jiao 2 days back, looks discount some of it from the photos posted. She has a tummy which may be a turn off for some bros, her overall figure will be classified into the bak bak type, so if bros looking for slim and SYT, I will suggest u pass.

As some FRs put it, she does BBBJ during the shower, and at the end after the massage. However, she keeps checking her phone during the session and uses the infamous 1 handed massage too often for my liking. The whole session lasted 45 mins, to be fair she did offer to continue massaging me after the release, but I wasn't too keen.

Location near MRT station in a new apartment, but she doesn't stay alone. Overall, average at best, perhaps too much hype on her in the previous MRs which led to an air of over optimism on her services.

RTM - not likely, sorry to bros who don't agree

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 23-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom8300 View Post
Saw this newbie ml today.

Shapely figure enticed me.

Decided to try her despite my long absence from ml scene.

Got the last slot of the day.

Not the most powerful massage I had.

But good enuff. Very pleasing postie attitude. Always asking where can she improve on.

Chat n massage untill she started stroking my little brother. ..

Abstinence from ejaculation for 2 weeks.. I cum lots in her hand and some onto her hair.

Damm paisei.

In short I hope to see her soon again
Sharing another MR on Ini I saw on her thread https://www.sbfsg.net/showpo...35&postcount=7
Old 23-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
chilman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Ini

Very adorable SYT. Very very good service. Hardly to get this kind of Gem. Very friendly and no rush with the time.
Location is central yer discreet. Staying alone makes it more appealing as no disturbance from roommates voices.
Tell her where to focus on and she will try her best to distress that area for you. Shiok.
Service standard is more than full marks. So needless to say, sure will RTM.
Bros here, treat her well. Really not easy to get this type of good quality here.
Experienced many that are just average standard, and more below average. So do cherish her.
Old 23-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Try Ini yesterday

Tried a 1 massages last month, didnt really got good feeling. But Ini caught my sight with good body and PRICE, thinking high price mean good setvice.

I must said, disappointed again. I am the quite type and expect the girl to be proactive. But she don't seem to want to talk to me.

I dislike giRL who use phone and give 1 hand massage. Thinking like we are non existence.

Body: 8
Massage 7
Sensual: not there 5/10
Attitude: SOP
Feel: so so 5/10

RTM: haha not for $120
Old 23-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Try Ini yesterday

Tried a 1 massages last month, didnt really got good feeling. But Ini caught my sight with good body and PRICE, thinking high price mean good setvice.

I must said, disappointed again. I am the quite type and expect the girl to be proactive. But she don't seem to want to talk to me.

I dislike giRL who use phone and give 1 hand massage. Thinking like we are non existence.

Massage 7

There are mix review of her...hmm, shall give her a try?
Old 23-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Try Ini yesterday

Bro, from my visit to her since her early days, she doesn't use phone at all. And she is pretty chatty.

Ini only had a couple of customers yesterday. There were 3 MR posted before yours. Your experience seems to be different from the norm, and your previous posts mainly gave negative comments on the MLs. I wonder did you actually visit her.

Last edited by sg50; 23-10-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Old 23-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Try Ini yesterday

Massage 7

Thanks for the heads up. I shall skip her too.
Old 23-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MR for FEEL 情 and DIXIE 迪西

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthstoneSiao View Post
One man's jewel can really be another's poison LOL
Agree!!
No try those u mentioned.. but from pic i totally agreed
Seen dixie,niu niu n mint pic before..all i consider as syt looks.

Anyway, i think alot depends on ur attitude n mood.

** haze is bad for everyone..

Enough said. TGIF. Happy massaging weekend!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1