The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by undyingluv View Post
I inserted a vibrator into my gf pussy and asked her to go to school with it. Too bad she could only last until she reached the mrt station and went to the toilet to take it out. Her panties was soaking wet, and she told me she was angry with my idea and threw away my vibrator and her panties, and proceed to school striaght. Made her feel insecure in school. Constantly worry how she sits down. Making sure she don zg
haha ... classics!
nice one
Old 18-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpanty View Post
She even used both fingers to feel the cum on her lips, guess what the cum still sticky and she asked me what is it. Before i can reply, she licks and sucks her both fingers to clean the cum. Wow lan really buay tahan lai. After she finished the glass of "cum" tea and left, went to PCC again.
Bro, i'm very interested to know how did you reply her after that?
She either pretend not to know or she is darn goondoo?
Old 18-06-2009, 07:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone read through every of the post and want nominate a grandmaster?
Old 18-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pdiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm sure i've done worse than this, but this is all i got right now...

my wife's sister is sexy to me and i always wanted to (and still want to) pound that. i visited her house (she lived with her family at the time) and used her toilet. i found a pubic hair on the floor. i thought it was hers, so i flossed my teeth with it. i just hope it wasn't her brother's!

another time i thought i caught a glimpse of her panties, so i immediately went to the toilet and rubbed one out. it took about 10 seconds.
Old 19-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
4411 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddy View Post

my wife's sister is sexy to me and i always wanted to (and still want to) pound that. i visited her house (she lived with her family at the time) and used her toilet. i found a pubic hair on the floor. i thought it was hers, so i flossed my teeth with it. i just hope it wasn't her brother's!

another time i thought i caught a glimpse of her panties, so i immediately went to the toilet and rubbed one out. it took about 10 seconds.
Flossed with pubic hair Thats a pro man! U the king man...
Old 19-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
Doran Gray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Me seldom comment on such thingys. Aft reading some of the posts here, xiaodi felt nauseating but at the same time , can't help laughing inside out.

Using some CB's pulbic hair to floss? If it's true, then it muz be one long long pulbic liao!

Lastly, if yr practice caught on here n everyone's start using pulbic hair to floss their teeth like you, so to speak, then Johnson's and Johnson's can closed shop oredi.

Doran

Doran's Legacy : It doesn't matter the pussy is black or white, as long as it grips the dick!
Old 19-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran Gray View Post
Lastly, if yr practice caught on here n everyone's start using pulbic hair to floss their teeth like you, so to speak, then Johnson's and Johnson's can closed shop oredi.
Doran
No Johnson & Johnson will realize there is a market for pubic hair floss and market it....
Old 20-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
xuguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got one time i too free liao nothing to do, so i dig my own ass hole and smell.
Old 20-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Samster

got one time i pour mineral water onto my indian neighbour heel and drink it.
got curry taste.
Old 20-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Samster

got one time i use my badminton racket yonex ARMORTEC 900 POWER ( use by world number 1 lee chong wei) to smash my dick head.
Old 20-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
apalucakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are one adventurous bloke!
Old 20-06-2009, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
apalucakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha...you are one adventurous bloke!
Old 20-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketet View Post
Great.

My sexy neighbour once it preservatives and passing my home along the corridor she spit out the seed.

I come out of the house, pick it up and suck it in my mouth to get her saliva taste.

I wonder if she had turned around and saw me

nabeh turban ... "it preservatives" ???

Ok. I understood. Eat preserved fruits is it? Giam-sng-tee ah? Those which preggies love to eat one.. is it?

Wah lao, if eat preservatives I really must salute your sexy neighbour ah. Imagine hugging a tub of preservatives and scooping the chemicals by the spoonfuls and eat. King. Die liao body also won't rot.

And then you said "passing my home"?? She shat(or shitted) outside?

And you 'pick it up and suck it in my mouth' ???
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddy View Post

sounds kinky man... haha
but imagine if it is not hers but somebody else's? Her dad or bro's? yucks...
but if confirm is hers then can accept la, quite shiok to think about it actually hehe
Old 21-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Buying used panties

Hi all, from this thread it is clear that many bros love panties (used or unused) be it for wanking, smelling, collecting, etc.

I was wondering if any bros buy panties, through any means (online, face to face, etc) and can share their experience.

I know of a couple of sites which sells used panties (Unverified) and if you like, PM me for the link.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1