The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Try Falabella. A good place to know mid so girls. Be prepare to dress up, as majority of the men clubbers here all are with either their Hermes H belt or LV, and LV loafers. It's seems trend to own these two item for the well to do Thai guys. I'm only a lo so who only able to afford YSL belt.

Maybe it's time to purchase one and try my luck at Warm up.
Thanks bro, heard of Falabella before, well known italian restaurant, but didn't know they had live band till i checked out their website! Good alternative to Bed Supper Club...

Heard so much about Warm Up from my Chiang Mai friends.... looks like i have to plan a holiday there soon! It's a place i've always wanted to visit, but work only brings me to bkk, and not the north side.
Old 29-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
I think she is still working there as I saw her not too long ago. In fact there are multiples of look alike Kawaii ones now there. Must pop in there someday. Lol.

Nope. Completely forgotten where was the shop. Only went Siam square there cut hair. Anyway friend's girl cannot target. Unless unless she is damn kan phua irresistible. Then maybe I will potong Jalan. Lol.
Bro Rukthai, u seem to have a fetish for that place...haha. I was bored after half an hour sitting there....its abit worryingif 72 has gone post ops and potentially working in agogo bar. If she wearing outside clothes, really hard to tell!

If u want to see pics of my friend, i can link u to her facebook mah, but i told u already she not your type....anyway currently friends only, u can target if u like

So will u intro your pretty Rainbow and Baccara lady friends to me too? Haha, if I go Scratchdog with them, no need to target others....and cheers with other guys just to get into the 'circle'. Ive experienced that scenario b4 by some drunk farang....3 guys and 3 girls, obviously they are our companions right, but still try their luck. If it was ur scenario - 1 guy with many girls, then people may think u are the okt and get your consent to pick up one of your girls! 555+
Old 29-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

Heard so much about Warm Up from my Chiang Mai friends.... looks like i have to plan a holiday there soon! It's a place i've always wanted to visit, but work only brings me to bkk, and not the north side.
5555+ Warm up is infested with SYT. Now every week they will organise Gangster Hip Hop night. Saw many babes shaking their ass non stop.
100% better than Slim.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 21
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe you saw 71, her twin! Hahaha...please check it out.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
plainguts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Newbie here to Bangkok at least. I have a 9 hour flight layover in Bangkok. Was planning to make best use of my time. I have a couple of questions:

a) I have a budget of 1500 - 2000 THB. Can i get a soapy message for this or just a full service ordinary massage

b) Does a soapy massage have 2 shots or only 1. And what about FS massage, does it involve 2 or 1 shots. My preference is for 2 shots

c) Any recommendations. I have heard about CCK, etc. What about Angel, Snowwhite etc. What do they cost.

Quick responses will be appreciated.
Old 29-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12975 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Staying around the Peninsula Hotel next week. Any places that offer University students / models? Price not really an issue, looking for hot SYTs. Many thanks.
Old 29-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Thalat Huai Kwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Try the popular thai chicken rice, duck rice & wanton noodle stalls in huay kwang.
Duck noodle at Thalat Huai Kwang simply the best!
Old 29-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
5555+ Warm up is infested with SYT. Now every week they will organise Gangster Hip Hop night. Saw many babes shaking their ass non stop.
100% better than Slim.
where is this warm up ? what the address brothers
Old 29-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from CCK Spa.

1hr - 580baht , 1.5hr - 880baht , 2hrs -980baht.

Rate is before 8pm.

Went for 2hrs at 980baht and was allowed 2 HJs. Did not know that until the girl ask me if I wanted.

Good massage, and price for takeoff 500baht, 1000baht for BJ and 1500baht for FJ.

The coupons as mentioned earlier is for 1.5hrs. Generally quite good service though the rooms are abit old.

Old 29-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

Most important thing never share.... how's the quality of girls there?
Old 29-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
where is this warm up ? what the address brothers
Nimmanhaemin soi 40 Chiang Mai
Old 29-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Thalat Huai Kwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Duck noodle at Thalat Huai Kwang simply the best!
Try the pig organ soup at side lane of thalat hk as they open in the morning and close at noon....aroy..aroy.
Old 29-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nimmanhaemin soi 40 Chiang Mai
Yeah warm up... A must go when visiting Chiangmai.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
Ipsisngelus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIpsisngelus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short FR to share with bros here.
4 days trip to bkk.

Soapy

For soapy, headed straight to Nataree. As usual, girls there din't disappoint. Went Twice. First Girl (Tay) could speak Mandarin well. Service was good. And she offered to go eat supper and overnight for 5k. told here ok but later decided I rather go Baccarra and pick up another girl for overnight. Nice GFE feeling. Damage 2.6k
Second Girl at Nataree wasn't Fantastic. She was hung over from friday night and I went at 1pm (first customer) so SOP service. Tried hard to smile but could tell she is tired. Can't remember name. Damage 3.2k.

Kapoo
From my previous trip, one of the bro here recommended Studio Spa and I was mesmerised by this place. So this time time went 4 times. This place have very fair SYTs (20ish) with looks I will give 8-9/10. 3-4 of them are even prettier then those show models (according to my taste).
Cons of this place is girls speak minimal english and either small boobs or fake boobs. Its located between Suk Soi 35 and 39 (Soi Phrom Chai).
Tried 3 girls there.
Cream, VEry Kawaii SYT and booking is a must for her.
Baby, mixed blood seductive look but small boobs.
Japan, OL look, fair and similar to pretty girls you see in CBD area.
Leer, Ol look.
If any bros here are picky on a pretty face and fair skin syt, this place might be good to try. 2k for gel massage and HJ. Rest depends on your skill.

Agogo
Went to Bacarrat for 3 nights and Rainbow 4 for 1 night. Not sure if its due to timing but Rainbow 4 Standard is really low now. Din't pick any girl from there.
Bacarrat still have a few gems if you go early or stay long enough for the gems to come back after a ST. Clicked really well with one of the girls there. First 2 night was 2.5k ST. Agreed with that price with the condition she brings me to a nice eatery after that. She was obliging and accompanied me from 10+ to 2pm so tipped 500 for both nights.

Quite disappointed with bacarrat girls as the prettier ones are only interested in ST. The girl I went out with was only willing to do LT after 2 nights but wanted me to BF her fren from another pub and tip her 1k on the 3rd night for supper?!??! this works out to be 2.5k+600+600+1k+2 ladies drink+ tip 500=5.2k+
Was actually ok with it until she starts to play the emotional game of sulking when I bf another girl out for ST while waiting for her to finish her ST.
I find that baccarat girls now becoming like those in Thai Discos here. Need to play KC game with them for LT. Laojiaos care to comment?

The only good thing that came out from this trip was the good food being brought to eat. Love Scene at Suk Soi 23 (Near Soi Cowboy) and BBQ buffet at Petchburi.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Just came back from CCK Spa.

1hr - 580baht , 1.5hr - 880baht , 2hrs -980baht.

Rate is before 8pm.

Went for 2hrs at 980baht and was allowed 2 HJs. Did not know that until the girl ask me if I wanted.

Good massage, and price for takeoff 500baht, 1000baht for BJ and 1500baht for FJ.

The coupons as mentioned earlier is for 1.5hrs. Generally quite good service though the rooms are abit old.

Just came back from there too. It was just after 8 the Okt say no more 980. The girl I wanted kena book s take 2nd choice called miw. Service wasquite good but the massage nothing to shout about. Same took 2 hr the girl say can cum 2time. When she stared to do sexy massage at my back side and then my little bro, fuah....it's sibeh shiok,best hj I ever had. So shiok until I though t just hj shiok already ... Then she say got something else. Take off top 500, bottom 500 full course 1500. Then I told her one bro told me 1000 full service then she jokingly say you do yourself lah.... I think I m the 2nd customer for the say so she say ok. Immediately I say ok she stop the hj and take off her clothes. Fj service so so only but she is quite accommodating . Can finger and lick pussy but I didn't lick.
Total I pay 1150 + 50 for the drinks + 1000 fj + 100 tip. Total 2300. I accidentally gave her 2 1k bill cos I blur Liao then she say 1k only and return me 1k. Since she is so honest I tip her 100.

I would am not sure if 2300 is worth cos when I went over to nataree , the sidelines syt is damn chio for 2600. I m not sure how how the room at nataree compare to cck but at least got bath tub. And mayb if luck can get a bit of piano massage a nataree.

Want to try Nuru Nuru where is better? Emmanulle or colonze 2 ?

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 30-08-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1