The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Pak, best is "To The Point"

"ntar malam makan obat yuk !"

Reach Disco give her a small yellow colour flu table,
direct put inside her mouth
Confirmed...and triple confirmed...stick to u!

Enough to resurrect a Dead Fish fm the bed!
Old 26-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

It is not difficult to walk from Farmosa to Senoda/Gold Bird...fron Farmosa to Nagoya Hill before crossing the main road, turn left and continue to walk...opposite is a building Merpati and Hotel Nogoya Plasa...on your right is Holiday Hotel...continue walking there is a traffic light.at the junction on your left is Seri Jaya Hotel...oppisite you can see Dana Nusantasa(i think is a bank) and further up is a Goodway Hotel....Straight you can see Planet Holiday Hotel...cross the road and continue to walk, before you pass the Goodway Hotel, from straigh u can see a big sign board OPTIK INTERNATIONAL...before the sign board turn right you can see LAI LAI hotel and on your left side Lai Lai Hotel is Batam Star Hotel....on your right further up is Hotel Bahari...Gold Bird is just behinde Batam Star Hotel...it just less then 10 mins walk from Farmosa/Lovina
Old 26-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Bro ndnd, i really admire your sian cewek skill, cewek on the street you also can make friend with immediately and have a happy ending somemore. This is something I must learnt from you.

BTW, i notice that indo cewek is generally more approachable than other girls like PRC/CKT/Tomyam. Perhaps it is in their culture that they treat people very friendly. Last time use to have a young indo maid girlfriend for 2 years, very warmth and nice but she went back to her hometown in java tengah already.

Thanks for your concern for our safety. We shall avoid walking back lane, isolated areas and areas with poor lighting during the night. Prevention is better than cure. Cheong wisely and safely too.

One note of advice... Not all gals are for booking on the streets! And also beware of their husbands or BF who may get jealous and wack you up.

If you want to see ladies for booking, try Jodoh square, at nite, there are alot of ladies walking for picking up. FYI, Jodoh is behind BCA, infront of Pacific hotel.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Good news folks... Seems like the price hike is removed. At least that's the case for Berry Indah.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 26-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Rarely bfs or bubbies would beat u up if they know you are from $$$$ countries...just be careful if you see resistance...generally, they respect u, they know u boleh kasi uang....
when ah pek comes to batam, ah pek feels young and handsome again...a total contrast to being in little dot..... dirty old man...better go to die..
it is not nice to be in little dot when u are old....haha!!!!! but ah pek knows how to amuse himself overseas......
Old 26-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Good news folks... Seems like the price hike is removed. At least that's the case for Berry Indah.
wow...sure bro? price hike not more for all joints?

haha..really good news...no more 800k rupiah...
Old 26-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I will be in Batam for 1 night (Feb 1), any bros who would like to join for me for dinner at Windsor and thereafter maybe karaoke.... PM me!!!

Cheerz
AC
Great you going for enjoy ...long time no see..

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 26-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

still looking for bro to join me this week end pm me if your going. glad to hear that the price rates have gone back!!
Old 26-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Great news from our batam correspond. . . You joining the march trip?
Old 26-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk View Post
Great you going for enjoy ...long time no see..
Gong Xi Fa Cai Bro...... yes its been awhile, u doing good yes.....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 26-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Bros, if anyone has the contact number for Berry Indah, would appreciate if you can PM me. Thanks in advance.
Old 26-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
One note of advice... Not all gals are for booking on the streets! And also beware of their husbands or BF who may get jealous and wack you up.
Yes, thanks bro for advice. Always talk to the cewek to find out more info whether was she married or attached before deciding on the next move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
If you want to see ladies for booking, try Jodoh square, at nite, there are alot of ladies walking for picking up. FYI, Jodoh is behind BCA, infront of Pacific hotel.
Streetwalkers can be considered by some cheongster more exciting to be with, kena book lesser times than the joint ceweks, more option to choose and the cost of their services are cheaper which can be negotiated.

Have just seen the location of jodoh square on the map. It is just beside bank BCA near jodoh gas station. There is a branch off small road from the main road jalan raja ali haji that leads to jodoh square.

Thanks bro for your good lobang. Suckers for street walker will definitely enjoy.
Old 26-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscelwan View Post
It is not difficult to walk from Farmosa to Senoda/Gold Bird...fron Farmosa to Nagoya Hill before crossing the main road, turn left and continue to walk...opposite is a building Merpati and Hotel Nogoya Plasa...on your right is Holiday Hotel...continue walking there is a traffic light.at the junction on your left is Seri Jaya Hotel...oppisite you can see Dana Nusantasa(i think is a bank) and further up is a Goodway Hotel....Straight you can see Planet Holiday Hotel...cross the road and continue to walk, before you pass the Goodway Hotel, from straigh u can see a big sign board OPTIK INTERNATIONAL...before the sign board turn right you can see LAI LAI hotel and on your left side Lai Lai Hotel is Batam Star Hotel....on your right further up is Hotel Bahari...Gold Bird is just behinde Batam Star Hotel...it just less then 10 mins walk from Farmosa/Lovina
Thanks for your detail direction. Will get to try next round.

Less than 10 minutes walk shouldn't be that tiring at least still can have one shot with ST cewek before heading to rest.
Old 26-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suckers for street walker will definitely enjoy.
Just don't be a Sucker at the end of the street
Old 26-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks for your detail direction. Will get to try next round.

Less than 10 minutes walk shouldn't be that tiring at least still can have one shot with ST cewek before heading to rest.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p7QE2xmI0m...tam+nagoya.jpg

you can use this map as a reference...

Went to Gold Bird, New Flimingo,Permata Indah,New Berlian, Berry.Indah..CMI

When back to Queen..straight away book the cewek book by my friend before..not bad

Went to Windsor have dinner..now I know which lao pang niang you all talking about...she can speak very good english too with ang moh to intruduce the dishes...after dinner and paying the bill...my cewek look at the bill and said the baby sotong is not worth for the money..ask me next time don't order the dish...one big kepiting (crab) is 90K...small plate baby sotong cost 70K...

Last edited by vscelwan; 26-01-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread