The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-05-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Somtum89 - Aleena

Had an excellent session with her earlier, so came here to leave my humble FR as promised. First time trying this stable after months away from dome 1 and operator was really responsive. Location was one of the better ones so far, being centrally located, with individual toilets (something i really appreciate since there's no need to queue and you won't bump into other bros) and strong air conditioning in the room.

Session started with her looking a little shy as we made some small talk before feeling each other up before the shower. This girl is pretty chatty once she's warmed up and she had above avg english, so no issues communicating your needs or getting to know her.

Looks: 8/10 cute looking, quite similar to pics
Body: 7/10 curvy, decent bust size
French: 8/10 (im not a fan of it)
Painting: n.a (not a fan of it either)
Bbbj: 9/10 really takes her time to service you and pretty experienced with her tongue, occasionally going at your balls
Ar: 9/10 almost shot when she naughtily hj me at the same time
FJ/AJ: 9/10 this is where it got intense...this girl seems to have good stamina without overdoing the moans. did her in various positions with her fav being doggy and i was pumping her for who knows how long with her eyes closed till both of us were lying down and sweaty. it was almost time's up by the end of my 2nd shot
Gfe/overall: 9/10 RTF worthy!
Old 17-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finished a session with june a while ago fromm titaniumbabes. OKT was fast and responsive in his messages. So no problem there.

Looks: 8/10
-cute look, typical thai tan

Body: 8/10
-slightly curvy ...lilttle bit extra meat in the ass for pounding, can be considered slim actually...i could carry her with ease during the session

French: didnt try as i had a bit of sore throat

Bbbj: 9/10 was pretty good.
-She really pays attention to your small head and goes in deep and played along with my hip thrusts and even took the whole thing when i forced her head down

FJ: 8/10
- Was open to any positions i wanted...i just guided her and fucked her.Great moaning sounds. Could see i was really filling her up XD

Second shot was more intense. She told me to just fuck her. when she knew i was getting tired, she thrusted her hips to instesify each thrust. And didnt compalin when i went all out and went like a machine gun

Gfe/overall: 9/10
Definitely RTF !!!!!

please up my points if u like my simple fr....leavee ur username and will return the favour

am planning to try jojo vass or queen...can anyone recommend one?
Old 17-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
Just finished a session with june a while ago fromm titaniumbabes. OKT was fast and responsive in his messages. So no problem there.

Looks: 8/10
-cute look, typical thai tan

Body: 8/10
-slightly curvy ...lilttle bit extra meat in the ass for pounding, can be considered slim actually...i could carry her with ease during the session

French: didnt try as i had a bit of sore throat

Bbbj: 9/10 was pretty good.
-She really pays attention to your small head and goes in deep and played along with my hip thrusts and even took the whole thing when i forced her head down

FJ: 8/10
- Was open to any positions i wanted...i just guided her and fucked her.Great moaning sounds. Could see i was really filling her up XD

Second shot was more intense. She told me to just fuck her. when she knew i was getting tired, she thrusted her hips to instesify each thrust. And didnt compalin when i went all out and went like a machine gun

Gfe/overall: 9/10
Definitely RTF !!!!!

please up my points if u like my simple fr....leavee ur username and will return the favour

am planning to try jojo vass or queen...can anyone recommend one?
All recommended just be strong ok liao
Old 17-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
RTF for Queen

Simple verdict. 10/10 in my opinion for this RTF.
I went to have a pre birthday bonk after doing Ray yesterday morning, my intention was to get served by the Queen but I ended up feeling totally violated in a good way. Whichever bro turned her from the sweet sweet thing albeit her usual screaming to a total sex machine, kudos to you, you did an insanely good job. I suspect its the works of Bro Itguy or my buddy, Bro Federer.

Queen practically "jumped" me when i took one step into the apartment. The main room was slammed shut, she pulled me towards her and sucked my tongue into her mouth and frenched away. It was a almighty struggle all the way from the vast living room to her room and that was only about 10 steps away. She stripped me naked fast on the bed and despite me perspiring and protesting, it was in vain, she just "ate" me alive!!! That was how fucking crazy it was. It must be the OKT's "instructions" to serve the birthday boy lol...

To make it short, after 2 bloody mind blowing shots, i literally cannot feel my legs. The 4 storey walk down to the main road seemed like a Boston marathon, I managed to text Bro OKT upon reaching the ground floor..."I almost died in Queen's hands" lol.
Every single aspect of love making, Queen was in tip top form!!! Maybe she had a slow day so she was fully rested or really really hungry for sex due to the inclement weather???

1st shot:
When she blew my dick it seemed like an eternity, she DOESNT WANT TO LET GO!!! I had to forcefully push her away and quickly capped on myself and bonk away. Just when i thought I resumed control in missionary, wtf, she sucked my tongue in again and refused to let go.I was choked blue. I pumped as hard and as fast as I could and when I cummed, I thought the "ravaging" was over but she continued to "clamp" me with her legs and simply refused to let go, she pulled my face towards her and sucked in my tongue again. My dick went from soft to hard, hard to soft with the cum filled CD in her pussy all this while. She was literally TOYING WITH ME!!! My count was at least 10 mins but the Queen refused to let go of me who was perspiring like mad. Thank god, Vasa knocked on her door and she finally released me from her clutches. As she was chatting with Vasa, I laid like a freshly deflowered rape victim on the bed.

2nd shot:
Pretty much the same, she dominated me again like i was her toy boy. When the deed was completed after a seemingly eternity, I felt like crying out in relief lol. I "escaped" by telling her the time was up and her next customer was probably on his way up lol. WTH, I became the FL now???

Took a 2 mins quick shower, paid her the damages and tried to make my exit asap. Unfortunately, Queen stopped me at the living room and started the frenching again. She bear hugged and lifted me off the floor machiam like she was going to ravish me in the living room. I was scared stiff...Thankfully, Vasa came out of her room again, broke Queen's concentration and I quickly bade them both good bye, unlocked the door and scooted off. I love you, Vasa, you saved my life!!! I shall repay you soon with all my sperm soon, I promise.

For anyone who wants a sweet sweet GND gal who can transform into a sex machine in a flash, Queen is definitely the one. Dont ever let her looks fool you, she will "eat" you alive!!! It was a mad 1.5hr of hot sex or rape whichever way u want to call it.

MISS HER AT YOUR OWN LOSS. The Queen is heading back to BKK once she completes her 2 weeks' stay or rape...Thank god, I can live to see my birthday tomorrow!!!
Now I understand what is being rape. =_= First time hearing someone ask me Don't Cum Please! Don't Cum! BTH....
Old 17-05-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzac View Post
Now I understand what is being rape. =_= First time hearing someone ask me Don't Cum Please! Don't Cum! BTH....
I seriously suspect she is on heat lol.
Old 17-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I noticed there's no feedback for TheKingdon girls? Eyeing Peary in particular
Old 17-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

a few stables up lorry this morning... RIP... why cluster f at one location? asking for trouble...

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
a few stables up lorry this morning... RIP... why cluster f at one location? asking for trouble...
Cheap rent
Old 17-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have experience with Kate from regent lust?
Old 17-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is it what is reported in ST online?

Just saw it. Raid at hotel in jln besar, not named (but see the floor tiles in photo, look familiar ).

23 women and one trans man arrested, mostly thai. Some clients also found, maybe overnight ones since raid took place ard 5am.

Poor things, but hey, that's the risk... be safe!
Old 17-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any idea which are the stables who up lorry?
Old 17-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

I think Thai Peagusus
Old 17-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Any idea which are the stables who up lorry?
Can deduce by those not bumped threads from since yesterday.

I knew it housed quite some ladies, but didn't know it was so many (23).
And one trans, not sure who bonked
Old 17-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing.

I hope the Stables can resume their operation soon.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 17-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
I think Thai Peagusus
Hope they are OK

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1