The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 17
SikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud of
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
During la kopi session today. Big Bro Raintree SMS to bro fl_slayer about his PM is full liao. So convey to Big bro Raintree about me to be TM. Bro Monkey4 heard and immediately took out his James Bond Notebook over there and post on thread lor.
OIC. Thanks for the clarification

Recommended dishes at Sik Wai Sin are:

1. Fish Head
2. Bitter Gourd fried with Bak Kut
3. Fried Kangkong
4. TauHoo Prawn
5. Steam Pork with Salted Fish

Pls PM me if you want me to return. I will up whichever is convenient to find first. Thanks
Old 08-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Bro SikWaiSin,

Sorry for me to Ke po abit.

I tot your sexperience was not so sextisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikWaiSin View Post
..............I really don't know how some bros can give her a 8.5 for face. Anyway, I only give her a 5 for face bcos to me, her thick make-up failed to cover-up her rough face. Or was it her thick make-up makes her face looks rough ? Either way, suffice to say, her face is not my cup of tea.

But her boobs is about the only positive aspect of her session although there are much better pair around.

Her skin is fair and smooth.

As for her service, bro lacoruna69 is correct. She seemed more interested in getting the "sexxion over and done with". I asked her "Are you rushing for time ?" but she said "No"

Throughout the sexxion, she seemed distracted by the non-stop ringing of her handphone.

As the mood was not there, I also quickly want to get the hell out of the room. The moment I cummed, she immediately went to check her hp instead of cleaning me up.

Face: 5
Boob: C cup real
HJ: n/a
BJ: 6
FJ: 5
Damage: 70 + 30 = 100
RTF: For that amount, it would be better to get a streetwalker in Geylang Lrg 6 or 8 at the ice-cream man.

Sorry for this negative but true FR.
Do you miss anything about her for second though that I hv highlighted in Red?
She service surely had improved and I dun think there are phone ringing while you are bonking liao. Not rushing for time and I've been seeing rating from the new sexperience coming from new FR rating still pretty high on her look 7~8. hehehe...

No offend bro. We still welcome any positive and negative sexperience bonking to revisit the thread for a nice chat. This is all about sharing and TCSS.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 08-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share her contact? thanks.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro SikWaiSin,

Sorry for me to Ke po abit.

I tot your sexperience was not so sextisfied?

Do you miss anything about her for second though that I hv highlighted in Red?
She service surely had improved and I dun think there are phone ringing while you are bonking liao. Not rushing for time and I've been seeing rating from the new sexperience coming from new FR rating still pretty high on her look 7~8. hehehe...

No offend bro. We still welcome any positive and negative sexperience bonking to revisit the thread for a nice chat. This is all about sharing and TCSS.

Thread manager, u sibe hardworking leh. So late liao still online posting and giving out contact. posting this reply reminds me of ur expression when u kana chosen as the hunk. Sibe funny that I cant stop laughing. LOL
Old 08-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simpleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

itching for a boob parade tis week, so wanna advance book the milkmaid,
surprise that she is free due to the prev complaint affected the customers

she ask me to help her post a pic, not sure if it works, guys can see pic?
http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_979lo.JPG

the summary
book room, called gal, came, shower alone, quite SOP, got turned on when she reveal the melons, started licking my shaft, ask if got another bro later appt, told me no appt, haha, ask if she in rush to go off, .....no...., great!

asked how much u charge me for a second shot? 120, came reply. since haven pcc , release first load within minutes, clean up, tcss and rested ,

bang her doggie till the bed went different direction, pulled out cd and shot on her back and butt

Age : 22 "S"YT but not the sweet side. she look a bit like Joan chen in her younger days
looks : tie hair in a bun 6.7/10, with concealer n make up 6.9, dim lights 7/10
Boobs : yes, confirm D cup natural, firm, but i have seen better ones
Armpit : shaved but slight studs growing. down under, mid bush
BbbJ : 7/10 forgot the cap so bbbj, good suction, little deepthoat,
no ball sucking.
FJ : Riding, missionary, doggie. i wont miss the breast fuck
tight yes, but a bit out of position at times cos she is inexperienced
Damage : $120 + $20 (room) + $5 cd. 2 shot 1.5 hrs
stereo: 7.5/10 can hear outside
RTF : may consider

2 shot depends on on avaliability and FL, charges may differ as I click wif her so got 120 rate
she is inexperience, bros goin for big boobs, mid frame, wont regret

juz tryin to help her, she realize her mistake, i dunn mind take her now, as her appt is low, we stand to gain

sorry 4 long FR, bros can upz my pts if i hav help u in decision, for number collectors, i can only help u by bonking the
fl harder, haha
Old 08-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Samster

i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Thread manager, u sibe hardworking leh. So late liao still online posting and giving out contact. posting this reply reminds me of ur expression when u kana chosen as the hunk. Sibe funny that I cant stop laughing. LOL
Dun Laugh. Me will Ruoooooooooooon.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
_ollo_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy_ollo_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro fl_slayer for sharing contacts with us, this one is long overdue FR.
Saw many postings of big cuppers on the new forum lately. Very eager to meet one of them because I never had one. Promptly bro XL replied then I called JQ.

Overall, a young girl with nice friendly attitude and eager to serve (althought a bit rush). But of course the highlight of the session are the twin @@ ?

Looks – 6.1 (Dun really like her look. Sure she is YT, but I guess the 'S'YT is subjective to each bro)
Body – 8.8 Nice body with nice skin (biased because cannot stop admiring the boobs)
Boobs – 8.9 Simply just say I am satisfied (including the TF)
Frenching - Yes
Catbath - Yes but too short
BBBJ - I asked for BJ. Unbelieveable, I am a BBBJ lover but this time around dunno why I asked her to cap me???.
Fingering - Yes
Painting - Yes
FJ - 7.5 Nice time spent in many positions. JQ is tight and juicy
GFE - 7.7 Nice gf feeeling, too bad she was rushing out.

Cheers!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Samster

Many thanks to Bros on behalf of our TS fl_slayer for your post of your priceless FR. All your FR really making not only new PM messages to me asking for JiaQi CTC but also make me recalling the Sexperience I had with her. Like most of the Bonks says : SYT of look average 7 pointer, with D cupper rack, Hour glass figure and improved service which is the most import.

Sorry for the newbie that I did not provide you her contact due to reasons for not having her to be in the risk of unforeseen mishaps. Newbie, my suggestion is go try girls from other thread if they provides you the CTC. Next post your FR. If your again still can't get CTC from other thread for the girls of your choice, go to thread with OKT. I'm sure they will let you try their girls. Then post FR thereafter, this is for others to know your are reliable.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
During la kopi session today. Big Bro Raintree SMS to bro fl_slayer about his PM is full liao. So convey to Big bro Raintree about me to be TM. Bro Monkey4 heard and immediately took out his James Bond Notebook over there and post on thread lor.

Correction

Raintree received the sms from fl_slayer and as I was having my lappy then, Rainree in his eagerness to help JQ instructed me to post ASAP.... he being so senior.... i bo bian lor....even with my lappy's battery going flat.... luckily... nowadays some kopitiams at GL are also following the trend of providing power points to customers(though no wireless WIFI) .... gas to compete with fast food joints... so while the McDonalds are crowded with teens doing homework. The future of GL kopitiam will be crowded with DOMFE surfing SBF..

ps : i1papaya... luckily u clarify on time.. otherwise I will be regarded as clone liao.

U are hereby put under probation as TM....
Old 08-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro papaya,

You can up to the Thread Manager task very well as appointed by the threadstarter whom is overseas now........

if i m the forum owner i will up your point to 1000 for your willingness to take up the task even though you are very BUSY ....

signoff
Horsing Popiah
No I want 10,000 leh, Wu bo?

Old 08-08-2008, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
I must say that Jiaqi is one of the best bonk I had this month beside WW

Definitely tight & willing to please...Right Attitude.

RTF: Very soon
Juicy, short and sharp hor. You always short cut or worse no FR! Must Bar you liao. Will not give you new CTC

Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
Benz_Cum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerg View Post
Wanna up her business... hope bro can pm me her contact....
Hi bro, u can get the contact from TS or TM. I think TS has appointed bro iPapaya to be the temporary TM. This is the rule of this forum I guess. Try PM them and show your sincerity and they may release the contact to you. Cheers!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Juicy, short and sharp hor. You always short cut or worse no FR! Must Bar you liao. Will not give you new CTC
TS dont be so stingy ley
Old 08-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have confidence that the new TM will do a good job... after all he is hunk of the year
Old 08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder575 View Post
I have confidence that the new TM will do a good job... after all he is hunk of the year
Bro Syder575, even you are 老王在卖瓜, you dun need to 卖我这个老木瓜 leh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread