The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by curosity556677 View Post
sian...in Macau & missing her again!!!

good to hear that she will be in green on Tue when I'm back...hoooooray...

TS, I shall add her collection with Almond Cookies & Lao-po Pastries
Better buy those with longer expiry date hor. She dun bear to eat her collections.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 16-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 21
Demonz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDemonz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Here's my FR for 小贺. Thanks to Ah Lim for the contact..Below is my honest FR and base on my own liking & view.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: A
Massage : Nvr receive
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (know how to control her muscle)
AR: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Service : 7/10
RTF:got better ones

Pls up point if you like my simple and honest FR..Thank you!
Old 16-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
titan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro,

can i have her ctc after she code red finish?

Thank you.
Old 16-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
swing.swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, can share her conatct?
Old 16-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mary1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm contact ? thks!
Old 17-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
swing.swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi there, can i have her contact??
Old 17-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
bro SHF , ur the lucky one, im still waiting for my turn
bro...i booked her 3 days in a row...then finally, got a slot for me.. wahaha... see quite high in demand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfese_Widz View Post
Whaha, bro shanghaifun!!! Glad u have a good time!
yup..finally....
Old 17-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
bro...i booked her 3 days in a row...then finally, got a slot for me.. wahaha... see quite high in demand...
wow, legendary FL means legendary FL
Old 17-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
motorxiao2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the ctcs for this gem. Fortunately read the frs and know she's HOT, so when she asked to delay my timing and then revert back to the original subsequently, i was pretty ok. Anyway her service more than made up for this. I like her look and she seems to be smiling always. Very sweet. After the deed, chatted w me till the hour's up. Fantasttic service.

LOOKS : 7.5 (quite pretty! Between syt & milf)
BODY : 7.5 slim, fair-skinned
BREAST : small but still nice to cup
FRENCH : 6.5 (ok lah; mebbe becos i first time)
BBBJ : 8 (as many bros say, if not careful will 'die' here)
FJ : 7 (haha my fault cos i cannot last after the sensual catbath and bbbj)

will definitely be back for more!!
Old 17-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post

yup..finally....
hahah...dont know why but after every gal I post up FR followed by PL....they will be soooooooo busy that I cant even get a return slot.

she is another Queen!!! :-) long live the Queen
Old 17-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Didnt know she is so hot, been trying to reach her but no response from her, guess its either she's on code-red or too busy !
Old 17-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold
Re: New thread for budget gem СºØ (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real FR View Post
Type: Offered

Price: 70

You are a real joker posting all the unnecessary details here....
I'll see if I can zap you ..
Old 18-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
hahah...dont know why but after every gal I post up FR followed by PL....they will be soooooooo busy that I cant even get a return slot.

she is another Queen!!! :-) long live the Queen
KNS. Think your FR is in the delete thread loh. She busy because of her excellent service and budget bonk loh. Not because of you loh. kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 18-01-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New thread for budget gem СºØ (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real FR View Post
Her details are available everywhere!
Let said her Tel available everywhere, but that's still never been SBF. Some of us still strongly support SBF forum & didn't go elsewhere. If good U encounter this from other forum, U can pm to TS or simply stated. But, not matter how do not post too detail here, particular tel No. Not good and strictly offense the SBF rules.
P/s dun repeatably on others thread.
Old 18-01-2011, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
keeleemee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since previous forums are deleted.i have lost count how many time i return with Xiao He.
Anyway, after many return with her, i hv been give up all other PRC FL. Only look for her, at least once in everyweek.

Just with her last Sunday, already miss her, will return to her after my overseas trip.

Thank Brother Manfese_widz for good recommendation.

Cheers,
KeeLeeMee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread