The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all
Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
NNKC you think Titanic meh !!! You want to jump you go ahead I dun wan
hahahaha

i think lau da will jump if there are many thai sharks below
Old 11-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
If Lau Da run I run , you jump I jump swee bo
bro ken

if Lau Da jump with u , i think all of us will also jump swee bo
then i think there will be many thai mermaids waiting for us ......
Old 11-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
booblicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw xiang xiang, but someone had already booked her.
damm pretty. but small boob, small ass.
nice pair of legs ... die die must bang.

cannot find tao tao and was rushing. wasnt interested in xi xi.
li li and xiao xiao are missing too.
so took shan shan.

although, she looks plain and her ass is a bit rough, but her boobs are nice to lick, nice to squeeze.

got hot, cold water treatment, got boob rub w the dick. got ass rub too.
keep asking for shuang fei. of cos tell her no money la.
my wallet is almost empty lei.

her fucking position aint that bad. while doing doggie, she will move up to let u grab her big boobs. not bad. moaning is ok.

her acts are good, but i think i will skip her the next time.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Mission accomplished!! nnkc... 1st time kena suan by tat fierce char bo... farkin cb attitude!! but i like her!! wahaha...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

Wa, what happen can shared? Wa, see Ken FR can PCC liao... as budget ma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Mission accomplished!! nnkc... 1st time kena suan by tat fierce char bo... farkin cb attitude!! but i like her!! wahaha...

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 12-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai31 View Post
Hi

bro MT,thai31 offer you 3 session..

but must run with bro ken & Lau da ok
Only if Si lau tiko agreed loh. Pls bank the 3 session money into my SBF saving ac 696969-669. kee kee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
Bro rex, long time no see liao leh, when free meet up go together this place to take a look leh
Think you must go and see bro. I almost cant lun that day. luckily think of my sweetheart. kee kee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedek05 View Post

If I free can I also join you for 6c6c ?
kee kee. Must asked our new organiser si ken liao. I lost all my ctc at the moment as si hp spoilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
Lai Lai Lai , Xiang Xiang FR Lai Liao , NNKC kana chase by so many bros , next time better damm damm go liao

Was there last Saturday to look for Xiang Xiang ( after know she will start work Saturday ) after tcss with bros , got 1 bro very fast hand in front of me take her 1st , lan lan have to wait for 40mins for that bro to come out than my turn

Name: Xiang Xiang
Origined: chen zhou if I remember correct
Look: 8.0/10 ( look fresh to me , tall with long hair , very cute while she smile , make me come back look for her on her 1st day of work
Boobs: A+ or B ( I not boobs lover)
Shower : Like a king sitting on the chair let her do every cleaning
Catbath: 7.0/10 (nipples )
Fingering : Yes !! she's very sensitive in this part , very wet while I caressed her pussy )
BJ: 6.5/10 (deep throat + suction for a while , room for improvement ) hope got bbbj
French : Never Try
FJ: 8.0/10 (Tight , nice moans feeling like real , make me damn excited feel like making love with my gf , finished with missionary)
Attitude: 8.0/10

After Finished , Me lie on bed wiping breathlessly....and she massage me till time up and go
Quote:
Originally Posted by y291252001 View Post
Ah Ken, nice FR. She's from Zhuhai. Tall, sweet and my type. Ke... Ke.... Too bad, not really pink nipples, bj and no frenching..... yet.
nice FR bro ken. Your FR really make me so gain liao. But like Alex Y say, only if got french and bbbj. Wow. Maybe i also cheong liao loh. kee kee kee.

Quote:
Then you next time go punished her by fxxxing her hard loh. Wat is her name huh? I left early today so didnt know thereafter what happened lei.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 12-08-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
bigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this tall and pretty sweet babe last week inside the house but too bad she yet to get permit. So just sit around the massage sofa there 眉目传情to her. OMG!!! It was a fatal decision. 大错特错了. Knowing that I was looking at her, she responsed with a sweet smile. 完了!!!完了!!! As she didn’t put on any make up, her smile is so so…… sweet. 那么天真无邪, 那么纯, 那么真. 看得我是默然心动, 心跳加速.

Finally endured till Sunday and quickly rushed down to have a taste of this gem. Although there are many girls around there at the moment, but I have no problem identified her even she is standing right behind few girls as she is very tall. I smile at her and turn around telling okt I have my pick already. Within sec, she was holding on to my arms like long lost lover.

In the room, I can’t wait after so many days of endurance and we hugged with other tightly. I tease her by saying 我又没说要找你, 你干么来拉我手啊. She replied “不知道啊? 姐妹们说是找我就把我推出来了”. What a answer? Still expecting her to say something like “我认得你啊or 你张得帅我情不自竟嘛” to make me happy. Indeed she is those 入世未深的小妹妹. 纯朴得很but I like it.

Once we strip into our birthday suit. YES YES YES. The type that I like. She seem very shy slightly covering her pussy as it just her 2nd day of work. The 含羞答答的模样, with her long sexy pairs of legs, nice pointer nipples and well maintain pussy hair and of course the 招牌纯纯的笑容. I knew I going to fall in love with her already.

There is nothing much to shout off in the bathroom as she is very green horn still. On the bed, she started by licking and sucking my nipples gently. Next she follow by moving south and licks my balls, groin area. With the help of the 3 sided mirror, seeing such a pretty sweet babe slowly swallowed my little bro inch by inch and disappeared into her mouth. 我的妈啊!!! Although the suction is not very good at this stage but enough to make me felt so shiok already.

Worried that I might CIM as the sensation is too shiok already. I get her to lie down and it my turn to service her now. I start by licking , sucking and blowing airs into her ears. She responsed with a soft sweet moan. 恩恩….. I further proceed down to felt her wet lips and soon reached the 双峰塔. I used my one hands to gently fondle her nipples and tilts while another palm circulating her another tilts. Her breath start getting heavier and could felt that her nipples get erected. 打铁趁热, I quickly bury my mouth onto her tilts and suck her furiously follow by using my tongue tricks on her. She seem enjoying it so much that when I attempt to move further south, she hold my head and seem can’t bear for me to stop the motion of sucking her.

As I finally proceed to her love hole, OMG. It is already 如洪水泛滥般, 涛涛江水, 连棉不绝. As I start licking her 爱穴slowly with circulate motion, sucking her G-spot and also applying the 电光毒龙转with my tongue. 那悦耳的贝多分交响曲再度演奏了. 啊啊…..恩恩………… Seeing her feeling so shiok, I decided to 来个三重攻击by grabbing her tilts with one hands while continue using my tongue sucking her love hole and another hands 柔柔的抚摸着她的G点。

Perhaps she is still new to this trade and I could seriously felt that her moan, her reaction is so real and nature that she is deeply enjoying it as she slowly卷起她那高挑的身驱, 身体情不自竟的慢慢像上挪动。 Seeing she is so high and I myself also cannot endured much further anymore.

I quickly cap my little bro with CD and slowly insert my hot and burning rod into her love hole. I started off with the 传教师(missionary) position so that I could view her pretty and decent face while listening to her sweet moan. Every thrust into her love hole, I could felt her arms grabbing me tighten and tighten.

I decided to switch into 观音坐莲(Cow girl) so that I could hugged her and at the same time lick her tilts, suck her pointer nipples. She responsed with fast and furious up down motion that I felt so shiok and almost wanted to cum right away. I pretend to change position to 老汉推车(doggie)so that it give my highly sexcited little bro a breathing time to break and continue further as I don’t want to end this 美好时光so soon. Although her ass is not very meaty type but got lots of 弹性. Plus the nice view of her by looking at the mirror, I unknowingly ram her faster and faster that I almost lost control again.

Knowing that I had reached the limit soon, I back to my favour传教师(missionary) position and carry on banging on her tight little pussy using 5th gear. I have also lost count of how many miles I had travelled as I just kept ramming and ramming and ramming and….. finally….. I release all my load onto her.

We continued hugging each other on the bed while looking into each other eyes and TCSS till the stupid phone ring and I knew it time for me to leave already.

Origined: 湖北/重庆
Look: 8.5/10 ( +0.5 for her 纯真的笑容)
Boobs: A+
Figure: 1.7m with long sexy legs, no tummy
Service: Still green but hardworking.
Fingering : Very sensitive and reactive to it.
Blow Job: 10/10
French : NO
FJ: 9.0/10 (Sibei tight with real/nature moan and reaction. )
GFE: 10/10
Dmg: 无价之宝 PRICELESS
Rtf: YES YES I DO.

Bro ken and Y291252001, she is from between 湖北 and 重庆. So either both also can. 珠海is the previous place she work.

Bros who appreciated my FR please Up me if possible. thanks
Old 12-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

So this is new place where the old birds hang out

si hoonkee bo jio
Old 12-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Think you must go and see bro. I almost cant lun that day. luckily think of my sweetheart. kee kee
Si hoon kee, well said. This place indeed mei nu ru yun, wahahahaha. See liao really bey tahan loh.

I'm not good in writing FR like Bro bigstick122 so i'll be just giving my rating and some comments for this chio bu that i've try.

Name: Bao Er
Look: 8/10 I believe not just her i'm giving 8 but quite a number of the gals in this house can be given the rating up to 8. (I'm a sucker for looks)
Boobs: 7/10 Feeling on my hand should be nature soft B
Bathing: 7/10 Very harding in washing as she really wash me thoroughly.
Frenching: Kena rejected.
Finger: Never try
Catbath: 6.5/10 Ok ok only, i believe all houses are quite similiar unless they are giving something special
Painting: Never try
BJ: 7/10 It'll be very good if she did it without CD as she blow me quite long.
Fj: 6.5/10 Only try 2 position, moaning abit fake
Gfe: 5/10 Feeling she's quite commercialize
Overall: 6.5/10 Ok only standard about the same from all houses
Rtf: Not her but some other chio bu
Old 12-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Then you next time go punished her by fxxxing her hard loh. Wat is her name huh? I left early today so didnt know thereafter what happened lei.
tell u mission accomplished liao... nnkc... u dun understand meh... goin to change new place liao... i tame tat lioness liao, how to cheong another one?? one house one kc la... lolx... keke... next house pls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick122
Rtf: YES YES I DO.
nice FR... long time didnt c newbies post such good FR liao... keep it up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea
Look: 8/10 I believe not just her i'm giving 8 but quite a number of the gals in this house can be given the rating up to 8. (I'm a sucker for looks)
Finger: Never try
Catbath: 6.5/10 Ok ok only, i believe all houses are quite similiar unless they are giving something special
Painting: Never try
BJ: 7/10 It'll be very good if she did it without CD as she blow me quite long.
Fj: 6.5/10 Only try 2 position, moaning abit fake
Gfe: 5/10 Feeling she's quite commercialize
Overall: 6.5/10 Ok only standard about the same from all houses
one day save $1... 3 months later bring ur piggy bank go there... not enough, i top up for u!! keke...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 12-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
booblicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally bonk xiang xiang,

she tends to blow v long. sorry mate, it is w condom. so u can dream on.
i guess she wants me to cum hence can do less in fj.
too bad it does not work.

service is good. SYT. but boobs and ass is too small. however wonderful legs.
face is nice. like some pretty gal from tv.

too bad no bbbj.

fj was ok la. she is quite tight and i can feel the heat in her. real screamming and pain. she cannot take it too often. guess mine is a bit too fat.
did her in many position. it seems that she is upset but still try to keep it up w me.
finish her in doggie. still hug hug and talk rot.
too bad la. skin quite smooth.

however will look for others to bang instead.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 16
Skypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond reputeSkypiea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tell u mission accomplished liao... nnkc... u dun understand meh... goin to change new place liao... i tame tat lioness liao, how to cheong another one?? one house one kc la... lolx... keke... next house pls...

one day save $1... 3 months later bring ur piggy bank go there... not enough, i top up for u!! keke...
Want to change another house leh no need to save for 3 months liao or maybe need to save longer, nnkc like that 1 day save $1 where got enough to follow you all go cheong.

Lai lai lai si hoon kee, that time is 36 now 41 then which house is the next 1
Old 12-08-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 19
bedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond reputebedek05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
NNKC c your kar chng lah .... the room so small how to squeeze all in
Huh why tiko lau da wan to c my kar chng ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890
Lai Lai Lai , Xiang Xiang FR Lai Liao , NNKC kana chase by so many bros , next time better damm damm go liao

Was there last Saturday to look for Xiang Xiang ( after know she will start work Saturday ) after tcss with bros , got 1 bro very fast hand in front of me take her 1st , lan lan have to wait for 40mins for that bro to come out than my turn

I thought both you and dc7176 retire up on mountain ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan
kee kee. Must asked our new organiser si ken liao. I lost all my ctc at the moment as si hp spoilt.
Time for you to get new hp. No wonder you never jio me .

Choose your friends wisely.
Old 13-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
bigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I'm not good in writing FR like Bro bigstick122 so i'll be just giving my rating and some comments for this chio bu that i've try.
Quote:
[
nice FR... long time didnt c newbies post such good FR liao... keep it up!!
]
thanks bro for the up, she is worth for me to write a FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booblicker View Post

too bad no bbbj..
Yes, I am dreaming of BBBJ and frenching with her. That will be GREAT
Old 13-08-2010, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick122 View Post

As I finally proceed to her love hole, OMG. It is already 如洪水泛滥般, 涛涛江水, 连棉不绝. As I start licking her 爱穴slowly with circulate motion, sucking her G-spot and also applying the 电光毒龙转with my tongue. 那悦耳的贝多分交响曲再度演奏了. 啊啊…..恩恩………… Seeing her feeling so shiok, I decided to 来个三重攻击by grabbing her tilts with one hands while continue using my tongue sucking her love hole and another hands 柔柔的抚摸着她的G点。

I quickly cap my little bro with CD and slowly insert my hot and burning rod into her love hole. I started off with the 传教师(missionary) position so that I could view her pretty and decent face while listening to her sweet moan. Every thrust into her love hole, I could felt her arms grabbing me tighten and tighten.

I decided to switch into 观音坐莲(Cow girl) so that I could hugged her and at the same time lick her tilts, suck her pointer nipples. She responsed with fast and furious up down motion that I felt so shiok and almost wanted to cum right away. I pretend to change position to 老汉推车(doggie)so that it give my highly sexcited little bro a breathing time to break and continue further as I don’t want to end this 美好时光so soon. Although her ass is not very meaty type but got lots of 弹性. Plus the nice view of her by looking at the mirror, I unknowingly ram her faster and faster that I almost lost control again.

Rtf: YES YES I DO..
Quote:
Originally Posted by booblicker View Post
finally bonk xiang xiang,

service is good. SYT. but boobs and ass is too small. however wonderful legs.
face is nice. like some pretty gal from tv.

too bad no bbbj.
Got frenching or BBBJ tell me bros, maybe i will out of my retirement as this babe look delicious.

Quote:
Si hoon kee, well said. This place indeed mei nu ru yun, wahahahaha. See liao really bey tahan loh.

Look: 8/10 I believe not just her i'm giving 8 but quite a number of the gals in this house can be given the rating up to 8. (I'm a sucker for looks

So who is your next target huh?

Quote:
tell u mission accomplished liao... nnkc... u dun understand meh... goin to change new place liao... i tame tat lioness liao, how to cheong another one?? one house one kc la... lolx... keke... next house pls... ]
So next one which hse? Must find those got massage chair one hor. kee kee

Quote:
Lai lai lai si hoon kee, that time is 36 now 41 then which house is the next 1
kee kee. Simi hse also make no different to me la. I only 6c6c loh. Just like that time hse 36.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedek05 View Post
Time for you to get new hp. No wonder you never jio me .
kee kee. U must get lau tiko to jio you liao.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread