The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

*****deleted*****

Last edited by Princessica; 02-03-2016 at 06:09 PM. Reason: deleted
Old 04-03-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey peeps,
I'm ok dun worry. Still going on strong. I'm here to share some guidelines to some guys out there for dun hv any experiences in engaging services. I did receive email from a few who has no ideas how the procedures go. So i will do a write up here.

How do get it started

- First of all, do register a nick over here. How about those who dun register? Well, still acceptable if u provide ur contact no but to ease our minds, it better to hv one. Of cuz we will be somehow careful abt newbies who juz registered their nicks but if u are sincere and genuine, the whole booking will be kinda smooth. For those that dun hv a nick, same thing apply to u too. All we need is someone who show sincerity. We will hv our ways and instincts to judge are u really genuine or not. Another way of doing it, sometimes we will check wif others who are in this line too, whether hv they deal wif this person or not. Ok, so the basic infos that u hv to provide are: sbf nick, name, age, race and contact no. These are essential. Follow by prefer timing and location (for those who do outcall only). Follow the format that the fl who u wanna book has stated. Some fls will provide their contact no to reach them and there are some like me, who provide only email. Please dun ask unnecessary or rude questions like "Are u still fl?" "How much?" "Sorry i kinda rush can i see u at 9pm? (the time already shown 845pm)" First 2 questions are rather sorry to say this, stupid. Ask properly, politely. We dun owe u. Most of the gals had stated their damages, dun repeat again. The last question, if we are doing incall, u sure u can reach within 15 mins minus off the time we liaise? If those doing outcall, u think the gals travel by rocket? Give some allowances. Usually if i doing incall and met such questions, i will reply ok, i make sure when i open the door, u are standing there. If not, u double pay me. Lol, dats me. Follow the format properly and it will be as smooth as silk.

- Before u decide on which gal u should book, go through their introductions. This is very important. I did experience some guys whom dun do that. As most already known, i having short hair. There are some dun even know abt that. Why? Cos they didn't read. Lame right? Most of the gals will state their basic infos like race, weight, height, vital stats, descriptions etc. Different gals are in different categories like syt, milf, office ladies, bbw etc. Browse through the brief details whether are they ur types of gals. Next, follow by rates. Different gals are in different rates. Judge it urself which fit ur budget. If u hv difficulties to choose, u can refer to their FRs or u can take a look at their pics. There are some gals who are uncomfortable in providing pics, don't be too persistent in requesting. Some will provide to u through hp or email and some will not as due to their personal reasons. If they hv a reason, roughly gauge it urself. Do lookout their schedules of their working dates and hours. Not every gals work throughout the whole day. Some will be off for that day or already knock off. Usually once they off work, it is advisable not to message them as they hv their private times. Juz like u guys, dun wish us to message u when u are back at home.

- There are some guys dunno the meaning of incall and outcall. Incall means the gal has her own room in particular hotel. Outcall means she dun has her room but will meet u outside at some budget hotels or ur own room in particular hotel if u hv. Usually for outcall, the guy has to pay for the room. So get it? There are some gals who are ok wif housecall (ur house, only rare chances are at their houses), in car or public. It might not apply to every gals but do read properly who provide such services.

- If everything has fixed and u are meeting her, if she's ur type, congrats then. If she is not, do pay her the rejection fee that she has stated in her thread. Dun be a bastard to either dun pay or hide at a corner to see how she looks like. That's really despicable act. If let's say she might not be the same as she describes or the pic dun show any justices of how she looks like in person, that's between the negotiation of both of u.

- Do remember what the gal has stated in their dos and don'ts. If u are unsure, u can ask them. Don't push urself too far by asking them do something that they doesn't do. Please treat the gal wif care and be gentle. Doesn't mean we are service providers and u as cs can do watever u want. Don't be too rough in ur action. Be considerate. Sometimes after u, we still hv other cs too. We doesn't wish to get hurt in any areas. Another thing, do take care of ur hygiene. Please clean urself properly if u taking ur own shower. Take care of ur body and ur breath. U dun wish the gal u engage smell awful too right? Mutual understanding will lead to better ending.

I guess i hv listed most of the points. This is my own write up based on the experienced i had. Hope it will give u a better understanding. Will think of my next write up soon. Rest well people and goodnight
Old 11-03-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

Hi guys,
It been a long time since i update at this corner. I'm juz caught in a dilemma, which story should i write. Continue my story of my gay bf or write a brand new story of my ex bf or the courtesan & her fb? Maybe u guys can decide for me. But, i can't update my story dat often as due to work. It really depends will i hv the time. Nevertheless, u can help me to decide.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
TheIdesOfJune is one of the Best!TheIdesOfJune is one of the Best!TheIdesOfJune is one of the Best!

Hi Sis, good to see you again
Any erotic story will do
Old 11-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 15
budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Hi guys,
It been a long time since i update at this corner. I'm juz caught in a dilemma, which story should i write. Continue my story of my gay bf or write a brand new story of my ex bf or the courtesan & her fb? Maybe u guys can decide for me. But, i can't update my story dat often as due to work. It really depends will i hv the time. Nevertheless, u can help me to decide.

gay bf should be interesting.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Hmmm, i shall see which to choose. My gay bf is not an erotic story. More of pure affection dats all. I shall ti gam and see which to write lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfJune View Post
Hi Sis, good to see you again
Any erotic story will do
Quote:
Originally Posted by budly55 View Post
gay bf should be interesting.
Old 15-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about the story of your ex bf?
Old 15-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Well, lol, really need to recall den lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by furritales View Post
How about the story of your ex bf?
Old 16-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 15
budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Well, lol, really need to recall den lol

we are still waiting.
Old 17-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

Haha, good things are meant to wait lol.

Sorry ah, i also trying to find time to write it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budly55 View Post
we are still waiting.
Old 17-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MayLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 17-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Waiting to hv time to write too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayLo View Post
Waiting for updates too
Old 17-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MonicaChng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm waiting too
Old 19-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Hey guys,
Finally the moment u guys been waiting for. Fresh from the oven. My story time. Please refer to the link i pasted below for the story.

Header: Dawn at Sunset~~ †‡‡ The Courtesan & Her FB ‡‡†
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=595991

Hope u guys like it
Old 25-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Dear all,
I will not be updating my story or any encounter from now on. I'm taking a break from my work as it not doing dat well. It been a rough week wif not much booking to survive. Meantime juz take a break despite i hv tons to pay but who cares. The most i will be charged and go jail. During the break, will lookout for other career path. If can able to get something to survive, probably will quit the scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1