The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
lonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I need an opinion here!

not sure other gal, but try G11 2 times, good (H38 but maybe H40)

Look/body good and playful. $40 value for money lah

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Anyone have any incursions into L18H38 ... any of the gals or if you tried G11? Thank you!
Old 08-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Raymond Chew is Cool - loads of Potential
WH walkers.

Hi bros,

I have seen quite a lot of Thai WLs hanging around the area between Lor 18 and Lor 20 and at the end of WH. Are they charging lower than Cat 40?
Old 08-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
I heard that raymond chew saw some WL standing at the end of WH rd, WHY THE HELL HE NEVER ASK them himself????
Old 09-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: I need an opinion here!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Neo
haha ... i know ... your face dun look happy after coming outside ...
I "hear say" that Hse38 is a fuck tub house.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-03-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hohosaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I must say "I love to be the first customer of the house".

The treatment is unbelievable. (With tongue kungfu on yr ass)
Old 09-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
lonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: I need an opinion here!

yes yes yes

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I "hear say" that Hse38 is a fuck tub house.

SC
Old 10-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
muncher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally!

Newbie popping cherry with FR! Starting from $40 for now!

L8H66aG6

there were about 6 in the tank.asked the OKT to suggest and '6' was one of them.

Face:6.5
Body:7.5(probably A cup but good skin)
BJ:7(hot tea)
FJ:8(allowed position changing)
RTF:very possible but keen on trying new dishes

Nice girl that was friendly and to me, gave good service. She was playful and not mechanical so that makes a difference, even if it's only a Cat $40! I didn't last long cos haven't had any action for bloody ages! Haha! Being such a newbie, I didn't ask for anything else after I fired my round but we just talked! D'oh! Chime went off to mark the time and went to shower.

1st try in the playground and no regrets! Only worried I won't be able to discipline!
Old 10-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

Finally!

Newbie popping cherry with FR! Starting from $40 for now!

L8H66aG6

there were about 6 in the tank.asked the OKT to suggest and '6' was one of them.

Face:6.5
Body:7.5(probably A cup but good skin)
BJ:7(hot tea)
FJ:8(allowed position changing)
RTF:very possible but keen on trying new dishes

Nice girl that was friendly and to me, gave good service. She was playful and not mechanical so that makes a difference, even if it's only a Cat $40! I didn't last long cos haven't had any action for bloody ages!Haha! Being such a newbie, I didn't ask for anything else after I fired my round but we just talked! D'oh! Chime went off to mark the time and went to shower.

1st try in the playground and no regrets! Only worried I won't be able to discipline!
Old 10-03-2004, 12:34 AM
Samster

oops!

Sorry-there was some timeout link message so I thought my posting didn't go through! Hence the double posting! Sorry, Sam!
Old 10-03-2004, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang
Quote:
Originally posted by Garage1
I heard that raymond chew saw some WL standing at the end of WH rd, WHY THE HELL HE NEVER ASK them himself????
relax lah, bro! cool, babe. anyway, i agree with you but without the CAPS lock on. :P
Old 11-03-2004, 04:27 AM
Marcoe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
L06H66
No.5
OKT too friendly untill i scared.....
name:Opo
looks:6.5
body:6.5(short and wide ass)
boobs:can say exactly the same size a a char siew pau wf 2 big rasins on them..3
bathvery through)
bm:7(boob size do matters for bm)
tounge skillsi had better but hers is nt too bad..can get a 7
bj:6
fj:7(she could hv gt an 9.5 but then she tried to pull me out when i cum...wif my condom on...and wif her knukles, tats painful)

RTF: no, since i practise 1 gal 1 house

theres this gal in the tank, keep eating, i wonder how come its allowed?

be4 i chose No.5, i saw tis power gem coming out, told okt i want her, okt says shes booked...for 3 hrs...wtf!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Grey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy FR L06H52G11

Hey all the brudders out there, this is my first contribution so frogive me for any mistakes.

Went on the prowl at about 2230hrs today. The situation around Westerhout and L16 was too many Guys and not enough WLs to go around, so Jalan down to L6, one of the quieter areas of Geylang.

Went walkabout for about 30 mins, looking for a likely target. Settled on H52 G11. Turned out to be one of the worst Geylang Experiences I have ever had.

Name :Pon(or something like that, I'm a bit deaf sorry.)
Age :20 (she says she's been here 1 month but she speaks passable thai accented hokkien.)
Face :7 Can pass for local, looks a bit lian. Very fair.
Body :9 slim waist, very toned ass and defined abs. 1.5+ M tall.
Tits :8 Firm B+ cupper with pinkish brown eraser head nipples.
BJ :2 I have to ASK for a blowjob! Can you believe it?!(actually it's a 0, but I gave her a 2 for a good catbath.) No BBBJ.
FJ 0.00

She took one look at my dick and says her pussy is too tight and asks if she can just give me a handjob. I said that if I wanted a $40 handjob, I'd have gone to a health centre. After a good catbath, she immideatly capped me and reached for the KY. By then I was a little pissed so i stopped her and asked her to blow me. Her face turned sour but she complied. Then she asked again if she could just give me a handjob. I said no so she climbed on top and started to ride me. The fit was great, almost painful, she has a VERY tight pussy. but after 3 or 4 thrusts, she started to complain that she was in pain. By then I was fed up so I just let her jerk me off.

Got up, went to the cubicle myself to shower and she joined me to help me wash up. She apologised for the shoddy service, saying that it had been a suprisingly long busy day and she was sore from too much sex. So I felt a little better.

So what do you think brudders? Would I have gotten better service if I had gone down earlier? Or is it just some lame assed excuse? She does after all have one of the (IMHO) best bods I have ever seen in the CAT40 range. Any bro care to try at an eariler time and verify?

RTF: You kidding right?

Grey.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:46 AM
Marcoe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: FR L06H52G11

Quote:
Originally posted by Grey
Hey all the brudders out there, this is my first contribution so frogive me for any mistakes.

Went on the prowl at about 2230hrs today. The situation around Westerhout and L16 was too many Guys and not enough WLs to go around, so Jalan down to L6, one of the quieter areas of Geylang.

Went walkabout for about 30 mins, looking for a likely target. Settled on H52 G11. Turned out to be one of the worst Geylang Experiences I have ever had.

Age :20 (she says she's been here 1 month but she speaks passable thai accented hokkien.)
BJ :2 I have to ASK for a blowjob! Can you believe it?!(actually it's a 0, but I gave her a 2 for a good catbath.) No BBBJ.
FJ 0.00

She took one look at my dick and says her pussy is too tight and asks if she can just give me a handjob. I said that if I wanted a $40 handjob, I'd have gone to a health centre. After a good catbath, she immideatly capped me and reached for the KY. By then I was a little pissed so i stopped her and asked her to blow me. Her face turned sour but she complied. Then she asked again if she could just give me a handjob. I said no so she climbed on top and started to ride me. The fit was great, almost painful, she has a VERY tight pussy. but after 3 or 4 thrusts, she started to complain that she was in pain. By then I was fed up so I just let her jerk me off.

Got up, went to the cubicle myself to shower and she joined me to help me wash up. She apologised for the shoddy service, saying that it had been a suprisingly long busy day and she was sore from too much sex. So I felt a little better.

So what do you think brudders? Would I have gotten better service if I had gone down earlier? Or is it just some lame assed excuse? She does after all have one of the (IMHO) best bods I have ever seen in the CAT40 range. Any bro care to try at an eariler time and verify?

i take G7 anytime over 11
Old 11-03-2004, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marcoe
L06H66
No.5
OKT too friendly untill i scared.....
name:Opo
looks:6.5
body:6.5(short and wide ass)
boobs:can say exactly the same size a a char siew pau wf 2 big rasins on them..3
bathvery through)
bm:7(boob size do matters for bm)
tounge skillsi had better but hers is nt too bad..can get a 7
bj:6
fj:7(she could hv gt an 9.5 but then she tried to pull me out when i cum...wif my condom on...and wif her knukles, tats painful)

RTF: no, since i practise 1 gal 1 house

theres this gal in the tank, keep eating, i wonder how come its allowed?

be4 i chose No.5, i saw tis power gem coming out, told okt i want her, okt says shes booked...for 3 hrs...wtf!!!
Bro Marcoe, care to share the number of this "power gem" that you want to bonk but was booked for 3 hrs. Too tempting to give it a miss. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: FR L06H52G11

Quote:
Originally posted by Grey

FJ 0.00

service wise definitely not worth the $40, but i guess the tight pussy is a consolation......

my first time at geylang was also like shit

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1