The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyngoc View Post
em co 1 nguoi chi ten katy ngoc,26 tuoi ,cao142cm ,38kg .van chua lap gia dinh .hien gio chi dang o singapo dang tim ban trai .ai quan tam den va muon tim hieu chi xin lien he ; goi 82328481 jolene ngoc

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/katyngoc.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/katyngoc.jpg/
Wow...too chim...dont understand...

Haha...Thanks to bro Singviet and Bro Hurricane88 for the translation.

Any takers?
Old 16-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katyngoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyo samster is me, i register another nick to advertise my sis in law. my previous nick is zichuan. long time no post, the admin locked me from posting. haha. anyway she from vung tau, we ask her come singapore and try her luck.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

anyway she is not those types we all know, anyway if who interested, just call. and its not scam btw.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

bro singviet need your advice, she just want to try her luck in finding a husband. and marriage agencies out there are politics, they got their own girls. and my sis in law is not those from GL/JC. she had a hard time. she does not know chinese or english totally =.=" first time brought her in matchmake failed. this time second time brought her in, trying luck now. we meet a lot cannot make it just want to screw her based on their sms replies. i think finding a good guy really hard for her then. its weird girls in JC/GL can get guys. my sis in law pure inoccent, yet cannot find a guy.
Old 16-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

I would like to find out the following.

I would like to get a SIM card with #G net surfing capabilities on my Iphone 4 ( which needs a Mini SIM card)

Which Telco is best for used in Soutern Vietnam ? Will ViMobiFone be a good choice ? Cost of surfing net and calling are not important consideration for me as I will only be there for a few days. I am looking for the most reliable 3G connection.

I would like to get the SIM card at the HCM airport. Is it overly priced there ? Or should I just get it from outside the airport ?

Any good info would be useful here . Thanks all the brothers here !

Regards
Old 16-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greener View Post
I would like to get a SIM card with #G net surfing capabilities on my Iphone 4 ( which needs a Mini SIM card)
What is #G net?? Only for iphone??

Quote:
Which Telco is best for used in Soutern Vietnam ? Will ViMobiFone be a good choice ?
The 3 main telco, Viettel, Mobi and Vina. All 3 are quite reliable. Viettel belongs to military and they are more aggressive for business while Mobi and Vina belong to the same VNPT.

Quote:
I would like to get the SIM card at the HCM airport. Is it overly priced there ? Or should I just get it from outside the airport ?
It is easier to get from airport. Nothing much different if u are there for few days.
Old 16-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi All,

I would like to find out the following.

Which Telco is best for used in Soutern Vietnam ? Will ViMobiFone be a good choice ? Cost of surfing net and calling are not important consideration for me as I will only be there for a few days. I am looking for the most reliable 3G connection.

Any good info would be useful here . Thanks all the brothers here !

Regards
Hi,

My #G net actually meant 3G internet surfing.

Thanks for the info. I will just go with what i can get at the airport then. Higher chance of getting someone who speaks english as well too.

I am not sure if Micro Sim is available though. So perhaps i will get a new HP that uses normal size SIM.

Thanks again.

Regards
Old 16-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro singviet need your advice, she just want to try her luck in finding a husband. and marriage agencies out there are politics, they got their own girls. and my sis in law is not those from GL/JC. she had a hard time. she does not know chinese or english totally =.=" first time brought her in matchmake failed. this time second time brought her in, trying luck now. we meet a lot cannot make it just want to screw her based on their sms replies. i think finding a good guy really hard for her then. its weird girls in JC/GL can get guys. my sis in law pure inoccent, yet cannot find a guy.
I think you got to find your own friends first before reaching out to others. The photo is also a bit small to have a clear view of her . Personally i feel that she needs to know either english or mandarin to facilitate matchmaking.
Old 16-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Hmmm.... don't mind me saying, quality like this that's why need matchmaking.

advertising ownself in a sex forum...what will others think of in the 1st place....

nowadays really simi pattern also have...
Old 16-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you cannot find good husband in a sex forum...wrong place...

anyway just keep arranging gatherings with friends and bring her around...bring her to attend social events...or go round marketing in the morning...might be still possible to meet potential spouse there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's hard to find a good girl too. It would be the guy's fortune to have her. Unfortunately, not many ppl in singapore will go learn tieng viet unless he go cheong. This could be tricky.
Old 16-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she does not know chinese or english totally =.=" first time brought her in matchmake failed.
Does not know chinese or english? How will the couple communicates? International sign? When want sex, say "Pom pom"?

I'm just curious and wonder how does this type of marriage works? Is this called love at first sight?
Old 16-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyway she is not those types we all know, anyway if who interested, just call. and its not scam btw.
dun tell me she is this SIL...you posted here in 2010...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zichuan View Post
Similar to my sis in law in vn. She is young mid 20s but lazy to work, just want to have fun. Most of the time resort to stealing own family's $ / handphones / jeweleries to sell, just to pay for petrol / repair / modifying the damn bike for to and fro VT leisure ride and drink coffee. When she is young, got pregnant, gave the baby to temple. Now still cannot wake up her mind. Brought her to SG to match-made, unsuccessful due to the other party parents rejected. But end of the day, she poisoned the guy to send her 3mil dong every month. Ha.... I see this type of case till sianz... Haha.. while she is staying in my home with my wife and child. I put a piggy bank in the room with 500sgd inside, who knows the last day she going to fly back to VN. while i was driving outside suddenly i got a gut feeling something is happening at home. When i reached home, i found that my 500 gone. End up without her noticing i ransacked her luggage and found my 500 and take back again without her knowing till she was on the plane. Ha

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun tell me she is this SIL...you posted here in 2010...
haha. this is her 3rd elder sis. that one is 2nd elder sis.

thanks for fellows advice. anyway up to my wife to bring her around to socialize. i help more the worst results for her then.
Old 16-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, newbie to this forum. Read through 800 over pages and need to rest now. Really applaud bro singviet for his knowledge and sound advice on viet spouse.

Just want to ask something.

Is it better to let a viet child learn English here in sinkie or in viet.

Check through many website, and have ask around. it cost around 4.5m dong for one kid to learn basic eng there and get a cert.

Just want to ask ard for opinion.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1