The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 01-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiYouRen View Post
I saw P*re Bli** Sp* along Simon Rd reopened. Is it worth it? Got extras?

The Sta**y Traditional Massage beside Ponggol Nasi Lemak had a facelift. That one got nothing special, right?
Starry is clean, confirmed by a few bros already. PB depends, u hv to upgrade package to further unlock.
Old 01-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Starry is clean, confirmed by a few bros already. PB depends, u hv to upgrade package to further unlock.
U mean must take 88 to unlock?
Old 04-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 20
dingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to beholddingo35 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiYouRen View Post
I just stumbled across XM's TikTok account. Like not bad leh. Think I'll try out this week.
Just go try. Totally worth it. Especially the hard massage. Rid all my backaches.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo35 View Post
Just go try. Totally worth it. Especially the hard massage. Rid all my backaches.

Tried before already, bro. Her massage really is one of the best around.
Old 04-11-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Noisuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share with me too... thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhitongdaohe View Post
Sure will PM you. Up my points if possible
Old 06-11-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Zyrtec is Cool - loads of Potential

I had a massage over the weekend with Cindy. Besides her being able to get my tense back to loosen up, she also paid particular attention to areas that I feel some therapists can skip over or not spend enough time on. I will definitely be back to Mxzx Spa!

Randomly, loved the music selection (wonder if I can steal the playlist).

58+60
Old 06-11-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fluffypancakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrtec View Post
I had a massage over the weekend with Cindy. Besides her being able to get my tense back to loosen up, she also paid particular attention to areas that I feel some therapists can skip over or not spend enough time on. I will definitely be back to Mxzx Spa!

58+60
60 can get what loil
Old 06-11-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

58+60
I guess this thread is where we post FR for Se****oon area too, since all other Se****oon threads get deleted in an instant? LOL

Last edited by ZiYouRen; 07-11-2022 at 05:22 AM.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

58+60
Cindy is a good choice, after 3pm the entrance will be 86
Old 07-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
espressomartini is Cool - loads of Potential

recently moved house to kovan, very new neighbourhood to me
any bros can PM me the ml around this area?
Old 07-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold

quick update on AQ previously from MDL (XM's shop)

she's back in business, very very near MDL (with open air parking)

standard entrance rate is 88, but if you go through her, get it for 55

just had 1 session with her, already planning RTM.
Old 07-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XXB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself Cheers

Last edited by rogerbear; 07-11-2022 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Hi just to ask any cheongsters have tried the following below from sglo**lyg**y?

name of mls
Mala.xi
Su Xiao

Both of them have their face blurred so not sure if is landmine or not. Looking for any FR for this 2. Do pm me if u have. tyia

As for NE area, there's one call XXB face exactly like picture. if u are really picky maybe can minus 5%.Smooth skin, small chest. Definitely not for Boob lover.

Piano touch but puts in extra effort to massage before and after the deed. quite sensual.
If you are looking for syt she's the one u can find.

Her contact can be found on the site itself Cheers
Bro, PM-ed you FR for MLX. Up me if you find it useful!
Old 10-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fooyoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have had a lot of massages over the years with many different ML’s. I would highly recommend Cindy of Mxzx Spa…..very knowledgeable about sports related injuries as well as other kinds of massage. I am very happy to have found her here in SBF
Old 10-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooyoh View Post
I have had a lot of massages over the years with many different ML’s. I would highly recommend Cindy of Mxzx Spa…..very knowledgeable about sports related injuries as well as other kinds of massage. I am very happy to have found her here in SBF
Yes bro, she is pretty, and her massage is solid, very very strong boutique girl vibe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1