The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Welcome to the Maid Fuckers Club of Singapore....

Well i guess your a little too young...

But if you can get lucky why not... go for the kill....

From my experience maids prefer slightly older men..... The reason is they can ask you for makan money/top up and stuff.

Now if your in your late teens you will be younger to them.... the only reason i see why they would wanna get fucked by you and suck your dick is if your dashing (i mean good looking)

Beyond that most maids are practical.... There are 2 types of maids one is the prosti type who will want makan money transport money and top ups apart from anything else that you may wanna give them....

The other type looks for serious bfs and marriage material.... either way they prefer older guys....

but honestly i suggest you to go for it if you can ..... cause i really want all of us to enjoy this fruit which is so easily and widely available....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummymocha View Post
. And im in my late teens. Is it too young? Can any sifus here enlighten me on this as i really got the urge and find it rather exciting reading other bros experience.
Old 26-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Welcome back bro warlord....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Oh Lord....ya, understand how you feel. Never mind, there are other "fishes"
waiting for your hook.
Old 26-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
captain17 is Cool - loads of Potential

deliberately drove and parked near a primary school as i was around the area..eyed a maid (she was dressed like one) in pink together with a little primary sch girl..i quickly wrote down my contact on a piece of paper and paced my steps..made eye contact and saw that she had kind of a love bite on her neck (BINGO!)..wonder how she got past her employers with that obvious bite..when i saw her approaching the lift..i called out to her and said "Hey miss u dropped this paper!" (which has my contact on it)

She came close and took the paper with a smile..not sure of the outcome..just waiting for her call now..=)))
Old 26-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Bro i think her MOM will call u instead of her. Anyway nice try, if u lucky to bonk her pls post in n share ur fr her.
Old 27-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Go for it bros .... go for it.... thats the way ah ha ah ha....

Places to hanky panky ? many......

depends on your creativity....

1) HOTEL 81/FRAGRANCE
2) MT FABER OR ANY PARK
3) hdb stair case
4) ur house or hers if your bold enough
5) mscp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonroda View Post
i have the same problem as yummy mocha. many.maids in my condo not bad but i have no idea how to approach. and most of the time they aree on their phones. however i have noticed a few staring at me when i walked past.. but they werent my type. i am in my late teens too.. if i do manage to hook one where could be suitable for the hanky? thanks seniors, and the lord!
Old 27-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
likmadiks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my new year gift to the maid lovers here.

Checking Language...
username : guest
password: guest

this is a security cam of my friend's house, it is real time so you have to be patient as sometimes the maid is not in the view. he gave me temporary access for me to just check on his kid coz he's busy today. so I'm like a security guard watching over he's house lol.

but I'm not sure how many can view all at the same time.
Old 27-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i'm a teen, not much money for hotels. this morning walking out of my condo again i saw 2 chatting, saw one looked eye contact but didnt know what to do at all. any tips from lao jiaos for teens and youths to pick one up? thanks alot bros
dun play lor pcc better

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 27-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd day guys! I am a newbie, but i guess this thread seems to interest me. My neighbour has a maid, not very pretty but milf type. Hope i can score with one soon. Nice postings and experiences lots of bros hav.
Old 27-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm a teen, not much money for hotels. this morning walking out of my condo again i saw 2 chatting, saw one looked eye contact but didnt know what to do at all. any tips from lao jiaos for teens and youths to pick one up? thanks alot bros
So u need to work hard n hire a milf maid then everyday u can eye contact with her n also post fr how u up her, then we can learn from u back mr. xin jiao.
Old 27-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya lor, im also a late teen, not sure the success rate is how much? scali get slap how? or if the maid complain to her boss, wah very pai seh.

Next to up:
Old 27-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am a late teen as well. well, i had much more success on the younger maids. They tend to be very naive and believe true love exists. Some also wants you to show that you love her before giving her body.

For me I declare my intention straight, i wanna fuck and nothing else, if u want love, get lost. Mostly will thank me for my straighforwardness and some even will be impressed and get into bed with me
Old 28-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

what the.. i just gave a link where you can view a maid going around the house without bra... and also where you can watch the MILF employer (home around 4PM).. in LIVE viewing.. and still kenna zapped...lol ... okay lah dunno what you guys want.. just want to share then get zapped lol
Old 28-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rxzer86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by likmadiks View Post
what the.. i just gave a link where you can view a maid going around the house without bra... and also where you can watch the MILF employer (home around 4PM).. in LIVE viewing.. and still kenna zapped...lol ... okay lah dunno what you guys want.. just want to share then get zapped lol
took a look at it already. but hmm. the go around without bra part like don't have lor. and also the cam quality kind of low. so even if she's not wearing bra also can't see. but ok la. good intention of this bro. don't zapped him pls.
Old 28-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxzer86 View Post
took a look at it already. but hmm. the go around without bra part like don't have lor. and also the cam quality kind of low. so even if she's not wearing bra also can't see. but ok la. good intention of this bro. don't zapped him pls.
oh yah sorry for the braless one.. coz the maid really dont wear bra, like when I went there this morning, can really see her nipples poking her shirt and keep jiggling when she moves... but can not see on cam due to resolution.
Old 28-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 23
grue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of lightgrue76 is a glorious beacon of light

Bros just wanted to post a thank you to the senior bros here for their posts and advice. Though I'm not a frequent contributor I have found the stuff here invaluable, especially the advice not to shit where you live.

I have to admit that my maid is quite good looking, very tight body, flowing long hair and wears spag tops all the time that can see a hint of ball. :P Drives me nuts and there have been many times I have been tempted to try my luck. The posts here have prevented me from doing so and it's been the right thing to do (or not to do la). So must thank everyone....blue balls is blue balls but must not jeopardise family life right..

Sry for cheong hei post but been wanting to say thanks to The Lord and others for a while...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1