The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Yesterday I just got a public ktv fuck with a China girl, I tip her $100 and she strip to her birthday suit and sing karaoke with me. Quite nice.
Old 21-12-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
cesc81 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

i tried it on the break water @ east coast park near Mac a few years back.http://www.sbfsg.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif i was with a PRC@ about 12+ in the nite. still can hear ppl walking pass behind us. very exciting. Shiok man. http://www.sbfsg.net/images/icons/icon10.gif
Old 21-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Bcos of the thrill and excitment lah...Dun u like...kekeke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Why girls enjoy public fucking so much?

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 21-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
donalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of light

In the 80s, Golden Theatre at Beach Road used to screen RA shows. The theatre is usually empty and the patrons were usually old men carrying newspapers. Some couples attend the evening shows, but by and large, it is usually fairly empty.

My wife and I sometimes go there in the afternoon to watch the RA shows for kicks. We used to seat at the back of the theatre. I would usually undress her, fondle her breasts and play with her clit. She usually gets very turned on during these sessions.
There was one occasion, she was so turned on with my fingerings that she unzipped my dick and blow me. After that she sat on me with my cock inserted deep inside her while she rocked back and forth! Our actions soon attracted some attention from some old men who started to move closer to us. But as it was relatively dark and also her arousal overcame her inhibitions, she didn’t bother about the few old men who began to seat around us. She continued to ride me until she came. One Ah Pek tried to stroke her thigh, but after she slapped off his hand, there were no further intrusions. The few old men surrounding us had a free show, viewing her exposed bouncing tits and her pussy pistoning up and down on my cock … it was more exciting than what was showing on the cinema screen.

After I climaxed into her pussy, we quickly left the theatre and headed to our car at the carpark on the same floor. Luckily as the show has not ended, there were not many people around outside … but the few that were there, saw us walking hurriedly away and her thighs dripping wet with white slimy sperm … Man … the thrill and the excitement of fucking in the theatre and finally having wife walking out of the theatre with my sperm dripping between her thighs is awesome!!!
It takes time & effort to organize and contribute. While I enjoy doing it, knowing that the contributions are appreciated makes the effort all the more satisfying. Your appreciation by way of comments and points are much valued.

Please leave your nick so I can return the favor
Old 22-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DonaldDuck5,

This must be by far the craziest post in this thread!! I mean this is just plain brazen and totally no-govt!!

I take my hat, my skull and my brains off to you!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
sporeaninbatam has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Yes i did it it a few times before. It's with my ex-gf back in JC days.

Remember the old paragon before they upgraded and etc? 4th or 5th level near to the open-air area, there's a handicapped toilet. Very spacious.

Still remember how we "pon" sch and head down to town, eat mcdonalds breakfast near lido and head to paragon toilet for the handicap and had sex

the excitement of getting caught was really shiok bro.. ehhehe
Old 22-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking in Andy Lau's concert. My ex is a super Andy lau fan. There was this nite we when for Andy lau's concert, she was so hot and horny after seeing andy lau that she wants to fuck him, I asked her....
Me: u like andy lau?
Her: Ya
Me: That means u want to fuck him
Her:Gimme a *u so bad* look and *slap* my arm while crooning away andy lau's song
Me: Arouse her by tickling her pussy(with g-string on)
Her: Resist alittle then body flushing and very warm, Cheebye wet....
Me: Pull her gstring aside and paint her...
Her: Closed her eye, start to moan...
Ok she did a free moaning because the song was so loud that people around us hardly hear her, so it's fine..
Me: Stealth fuck her with her skirt on

I cummed alot that nite, I have to cum outside my Ex if not she kanna my baby I got problem... then beside me I spotted a girl's handbag I think belong to the group of young poly girls.. I go to her handbag and unload the living hell out, wow, I really cummed alot inside her handbag, feeling like the Yangtze river gushing. They dunno what I did bcoz they r out of their seat cheering for andy lau with all their posters wat not.

Then I quickly when back to my Ex and she was crying after the concert fuck.

Nobody spotted our monkey business becoz everybody was cheering to andy lau and it was dark, and we were pumping away with the rythmn so ppl though we were dancing

One of the most adventurous fuck of my life in Andy lau's concert.
Old 22-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

donalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Bro DonaldDuck5,

This must be by far the craziest post in this thread!! I mean this is just plain brazen and totally no-govt!!

I take my hat, my skull and my brains off to you!!

What can I say ... when the little head takes charge it is always totally go-govt!!

Want to hear more of my escapades?
It takes time & effort to organize and contribute. While I enjoy doing it, knowing that the contributions are appreciated makes the effort all the more satisfying. Your appreciation by way of comments and points are much valued.

Old 22-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Yes yes pls Donald Duck5
Happy
Old 23-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

About 20 years back, during my wild salad days, I drove a white Alfa. My fb, Sally, was bored, married housewife who drove a Honda Accord. We usually meet during the weekday afternoons, park one of our cars at Westlake and either drive off somewhere else in one car or head into MacRitchie area for our fun. We met so regularly at MacRitchie that an afternoon group of peeping toms were familiar with our routine. If they saw a white Alfa and silver Honda Accord parked together at Westlake, they would search the area to peep. If any of the older Samsters were with this group of monkeys at the watching Thomson, Nee Soon area in the 70s & early 80s, say Hi!! I used to bring my fuck buddies to MacRitchie, Upper & Lower Pierce Reservoirs, Old Upper Thomson Road, Bukit Brown Cemetery, Sime Road … you may have watched us

Sally was bored with her marriage, so she sought thrills with me. I gave her the excitement she missed in her life. I played out her rape fantasy by bringing her into wooded areas inside MacRitchie, stripped her completely naked, tied her hands to the trees and fucked her. Sometimes, she would change into an old dress and I would chase her and tear off her dress, tie her up, blindfold her and rape her. I knew PTs were watching and zeroing their binoculars at her … She loves pain and sometimes after tying her up, I would smack her backside until they turn pinkish red before fucking her. Sometimes I made her walk naked to a certain spot where the PTs were taking cover, finger herself in front of them and then walk back to me for fucking …

Also played out her hooker fantasy by dropping her opposite a hotel at Lorong # at Geylang while I go park the car and book a hotel room. Then I would walk back to the street to “pick her” up. By then, she would have several guys approaching & asking her how much … but I will signal her and she walk towards me a go into the hotel …

I also brought Sally to a health center operating from a bomb shelter at Bishan. When the male masseur massaged her lower half, she gave me a bj; and when he did her top half, I put her legs on my shoulder and fuck her during her massage … (Unfortunately this HC has been closed and I have lost contact with this masseur who is now in a wheelchair after a robbery accident)

Last edited by donalduck5; 23-12-2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old 23-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my younger days, went overseas to study for awhile, alone abroad means no holes barred, wild fun in the campus hostels was fantastic. western chicks also less conservative, some roam around braless in thin almost see-thru top, tight little shorts that shows off their figure.

once i was doing a little jog in the campus park in the evening, and saw a girl alone on the park bench. didn't bother her, but she was moaning quite loud, being kaypo, i thought maybe she injured herself or something. approached & noticed she was playing with her own cb. at 1st i thought, don't kachiao her. then my little head over-right the decision.

she stopped playing wif her cb, pull her shorts back up started to blush when i appraoch, wanted to leave the bench. so, i pretended to start conversation, as if i didn't see her self-servicing. so she relax to chat. 1 thing lead to another, the horny bitch started to warm up to my sweaty body, lie her head on my lap & soon start to gimme BBBJ on the bench. cannot tahan, i peel her shorts off, start to fingerfck her.

soon, it was getting darker, can hear lots of music blasting from the different dorms, she whisper to my ears to fck her. told her i didn't have rubber with me, she laugh, tell me she just finish mensus few days ago, still safe. so mai tu liao, pump her there & then. she moan quite loud, but the music in the dorms were louder, nobody could hear us.

after that day, no more feeling lonely anymore.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 23-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

u saw her playing at park bench, then suddenly you're in the dorm
Old 23-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Xamot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
Think he fucked her at the campus park but the music must be damn loud or the park damn small.
Old 23-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
I dun mean to be rude. He never said he was IN the dorm. You didn't read well. Stick to killing cereal and not people's stories/experiences/tales.
Old 23-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eQuipment View Post
in my younger days, went overseas to study for awhile, alone abroad means no holes barred, wild fun in the campus hostels was fantastic. western chicks also less conservative, some roam around braless in thin almost see-thru top, tight little shorts that shows off their figure.

once i was doing a little jog in the campus park in the evening, and saw a girl alone on the park bench. didn't bother her, but she was moaning quite loud, being kaypo, i thought maybe she injured herself or something. approached & noticed she was playing with her own cb. at 1st i thought, don't kachiao her. then my little head over-right the decision.

she stopped playing wif her cb, pull her shorts back up started to blush when i appraoch, wanted to leave the bench. so, i pretended to start conversation, as if i didn't see her self-servicing. so she relax to chat. 1 thing lead to another, the horny bitch started to warm up to my sweaty body, lie her head on my lap & soon start to gimme BBBJ on the bench. cannot tahan, i peel her shorts off, start to fingerfck her.

soon, it was getting darker, can hear lots of music blasting from the different dorms, she whisper to my ears to fck her. told her i didn't have rubber with me, she laugh, tell me she just finish mensus few days ago, still safe. so mai tu liao, pump her there & then. she moan quite loud, but the music in the dorms were louder, nobody could hear us.

after that day, no more feeling lonely anymore.
haha ... nice post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1