The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

i would feel damn shiok and heavenly after fucking all the 3 girls separately and knowing each of them are hiding it as a secret from others. the best thing is.. next day.. they are physically near each other and still chatting.. haha!

one of them(Lindi) still feel damn proud that she might be only fucked exclusively by me.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
i would feel damn shiok and heavenly after fucking all the 3 girls separately and knowing each of them are hiding it as a secret from others. the best thing is.. next day.. they are physically near each other and still chatting.. haha!

one of them(Lindi) still feel damn proud that she might be only fucked exclusively by me.
You got it!!! Each of them hiding their own secret, thinking they are the only one and proud, while I'm the proudest having my cock in all 3 on different occasions, getting happy while they are getting happy too.

Worry is the smell of sex on me after I'm done, usually need to be careful and wash up properly.

A can't fuck, B can't fuck, there's always Plan C on the trip. Rotate around and I'll get enough.
Old 25-06-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good sunday all, early posting... a bit blue-balls today... forwarned

-------------------------

J(anice): Be nice, Penny was struggling already, you cannot blame her okay?

gog: Ow....

L(indi): Come let me rub for you, must hurt?

My cock stirred a bit hearing 'rub'. Sorry for sexualizing everything. Though I might not get 4P, but this was starting to look like some sex trip already. Janice was visibly displeased when Lindi tried to touch my arm and smacked my other arm.

gog: Ow, what was that for?

J: For bullying Lindi, making her sayang you!

Ok we know she's jealous, definitely not in the name of bullying Lindi, more like allowing Lindi to touch me. Janice's jealousy-o-meter is rocketing off scale.

Parked the bike outside the church and went in to take a look. We will take a break as the uphill climb was horrible and a lot of us are out of shape + breathless. Penny was excited and went around taking photos. Janice was seated there, in the pew, eyes closed, hands clenched together. Should be praying, I'll not disturb her.

I went to the toilet and started to unzip and whip out little gog when the door swung open behind me. I forgot to latch the door. Instantly, I fell forward but managed to hold out a hand to the wall to prevent me from falling face in to the toilet bowl.

L: Ooops!

I think she did it on purpose.

Turned around with little gog facing Lindi.

gog: Ow... you should have knocked...

L: I didn't see the latch change color, I ...

gog: It's okay, not that you haven't seen it before.

I used one hand to soothe my other while little gog was dangling there, it stirred a bit but didn't grow.
Old 25-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10228 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro gog, please keep going...
Old 25-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

little gog need to be soothe by lindi hand or mouth?
Old 25-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
crazylantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
You got it!!! Each of them hiding their own secret, thinking they are the only one and proud, while I'm the proudest having my cock in all 3 on different occasions, getting happy while they are getting happy too.

Worry is the smell of sex on me after I'm done, usually need to be careful and wash up properly.

A can't fuck, B can't fuck, there's always Plan C on the trip. Rotate around and I'll get enough.
damn nice one la...
Old 26-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice update bro gog, please keep going...
Thank you bro, coming liao

Didn't spend any time writing over the weekend, was busy cleaning the house and throwing stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
little gog need to be soothe by lindi hand or mouth?
Secret!!! Read on

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylantern View Post
damn nice one la...
Yes bro, but if they all are aware, even better... 1 shot 3 share... I don't have to be dry. Hahaha.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Good monday!! Crazy traffic again, hais.... hope you folks enjoy the update

----------------------

L(indi): I'm... sorry.... okay?

Lindi stepped into the cubicle and closed the door behind her, latching it perfectly this time. O-M-F-G.... I'm going to get raped!?

Our lips met and I hugged Lindi, honestly, we shouldn't, not in church and also not when the entire group is out there especially with Penny & Janice but let me know if you guys ever stopped yourself from getting happy times when it presents to you.

L: Let me make it up to you.

Lindi knelt down (it wasn't that dirty) and flicked her tongue at little gog. I held back my moans while Lindi started licking my cock like a lollipop making 'mmm mmm mmm' sounds as she did it. Fucking erotic.

She was adapt at using her tongue, unlike Janice back then, Lindi wasn't shy to lick below my cock head and also pee hole as well as hold my balls while doing it. Watching this early 40s married mother of 2 pleasing me who is not her husband was turning me on. There's no way I can stop little gog from getting erected.

L: Mmmm mmmm mmmm ahhhhh

She looked like my cock was really a lollipop full of flavor and taste, I just closed my eyes and went straight to heaven with Lindi trying to get my sperm out. Lindi just kept going, faster... faster...

gog: I'm... near!!!

Lindi on hearing that, took out my cock from her mouth and went masturbating me vigorously while aiming my cock at her open mouth. Fuck!!! So sexy! I just let loose my first stream into her mouth. Lindi quickly and smartly engulfed little gog with her mouth and took my other streams of joy inside it.

A few good jerks and streams of cum was all I had for Lindi. Pulling out my cock also unintentionally dripped some cum out of her lips and went on her sweater. Fucking bitch... took two of my sperm shots in less than 24 hours!!!

gog: Shit!

L: Mmm you go out first, let me wash up.

Lindi pulled a few toilet paper pieces and started to dab away at the cum. I stood at the door hesitating.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
good one GOG, upped you, pls continue
Sorry bro, haven't return your favour, missed the boat, will wait until you make another post
Old 26-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

don't worry about it I'm not interested in the points
Old 26-06-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
don't worry about it I'm not interested in the points
Me neither. Not unless it can be changed for money. Now, that I’m interested. LOL.
Old 26-06-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

unequal distribution?

to be fair, one more shot for Janice and Penny.

Quote:
Fucking bitch... took two of my sperm shots in less than 24 hours!!!
Old 26-06-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lindi stepped into the cubicle and closed the door behind her, latching it perfectly this time. O-M-F-G.... I'm going to get raped!?
this is so mentally thrilling and fuck.. like what's she gonna do to me..

Quote:
Lindi pulled a few toilet paper pieces and started to dab away at the cum. I stood at the door hesitating.
time to revenge rape her back in the toilet?
Old 27-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

unequal distribution?

to be fair, one more shot for Janice and Penny.
Limited shots, whichever cums to me first... I guess....
Old 27-06-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Good Rainy Tuesday....

How to go out for lunch later hais

--------------------

L(indi): Go on... you want somemore ah?

gog: I'm scared got people outside.

L: Erm...

I opened it slightly and thankfully, nobody's outside, quickly, I moved out and closed the door, hearing Lindi latch the door. Making a turn out of the corridor, somebody tapped my shoulder.

J(anice): Where you go?!

gog: Stomachache... ate too much for breakfast plus the exercise uphill.

Suddenly, Janice became very sweet and concerned.

J: You okay? Don't fall sick during holidays, no fun hor. Tonight you come over my room, I make herbal tea and vitamin C for you to drink. Must recover, okay?

Fuck... I need to do sperm check... do I still have any left ... sobs.

gog: Er...

Janice gave that hopeful look in her eyes. I know I cannot run already, she wants me to accompany her tonight. My mind started to wonder what Janice will do to me.

gog: Okay, you let me know when you prepared, I'll head over your room.

J: You really think I'm your maid huh?

gog: Hey... YOU offered leh...

And ... she ignored me after that. WOMEN...duh!

Cycling ended in the early evening after we visited the sites, did our photo taking and gave the tour guide an applause for bringing us around. It was a paid guidance + rental of bicycles. Everybody decided to call it an early night since the day used a lot of our energy and after an early dinner (sick of western food) we headed back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1