The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
9 points does not mean a thing so early in the season,it wld be hard 4 us to win the league cos we have to many london derbies.we have won 1 n i think we were pretty lucky against west ham,we still have arsenal,chelsea,fulham n west ham at home this matches will be veri hard but in saying that hopefully we get into the champions league.
Well said Bro,

It's still early daze. And I mean early daze. Hopefully, we are not dazed by this good start and start to think of winning the league. Winning the league means consistency at all angles. Win 3 games and conceded 3 goals along the way is no champion material.

In previous seasons, previous champions are only conceding around 13 to 14 goals on average, and we have conceded a third of it in only 3 games. Realistically, we ain't league champion material yet, but we can challenge for top 4-6 with this foundation set.

I just hope David Levy gives Harry sufficient time and support to channel us into a team like Man U, which is full of supplies from their youth academy. Sir Alex took 10 years to reach this point. Hopefully, Harry ,and probably Sir Harry in a couple of years to come, can help us to achieve greater things with this foundation.

We have talent in the background like Aaron Lennon, Tom Huddlestone and etc... We should build from this foundation and also buy talented young players and groom them into first team and world class material, just like Man U and Arsenal do.

We cannot achieve over-night success like super rich team/s, but we can build on a solid foundation that we have now. Just look at what a difference Harry has done over less than a year with minimum disruption to the team.

He has the management skill and experience to push Spurs to greater heights. David, I hope you see this: Take good look at long term success and Harry is the Poter you are looking at.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 26-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
9 points does not mean a thing so early in the season,it wld be hard 4 us to win the league cos we have to many london derbies.we have won 1 n i think we were pretty lucky against west ham,we still have arsenal,chelsea,fulham n west ham at home this matches will be veri hard but in saying that hopefully we get into the champions league.
=> Having an "unbeaten start" this season definitely is a big big booster for SPURS vs last season & vs some of the other top teams !!!...Of course i liked to enjoy every moment of this together with other SPURS fans !...

Tough games ahead but again if we can overcome & beat them...wa...can U imagine what kinda of news & ratings we will get ???....

Most important HARRY need to rotate the players to avoid "burnouts & low morale with those that have no chance of playing yet & in case of any injuries...we have capable subs !!!...

There are too many "mind games" liked MODRIC for MAN U,etc...By next week when the transfer market ends,all the players & fans will have the peace of mind that there are NO sudden shocks !!!....

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 26-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Tough games ahead but again if we can overcome & beat them...wa...can U imagine what kinda of news & ratings we will get ???....
Bro,

You are quite right on this.

We will not get news and ratings as MAN U, ARSENAL, CHELSEA and LIVERPOOL just yet until we are consistently challenging for honours.

Our 3 games unbeaten was on the news as "SPURS TOP OF TABLE AHEAD OF CHELSEA ON GOAL DIFFERENCE".

On cable TV the weekly highlights of EPL, the moment of the week was like "MAN U REPLIED WITH A 5 STAR PERFORMANCE".

Spurs have to be consistent with their performance, keep their foot on the ground and let the football+result do the talking. The press is yet to be convinced that Spurs can challenge for honours. So it is up to the players to show that there are among the best as a team.

Rotation is good to prevent team fatigue, however, we need to ensure politics is eliminated and players play for each other as a team, the club and the fans. Teamwork is crucial.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 27-08-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

a perfect start to the season.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 27-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 16
massa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to beholdmassa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Cleaner View Post
a perfect start to the season.
i read from news that is spur best start for many decades.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oil sheikh, you cockerels are on a roll now My spurs colleague in London has stopped hiding on mondays, and even started to be arrogant hehehehe
haha... bro tell your colleague who is my spurs bro too, tottenham hotspur are and always have been the Pride of London.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massa View Post
i read from news that is spur best start for many decades.
since 1960 according to the commentator, and spurs won the top flight league title in 1961 that same season.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

league cup
Doncaster R. 1 - 5 Tottenham H.

9' [0 - 1] T. Huddlestone
11' [0 - 2] J. O'Hara
37' [0 - 3] P. Crouch
52' [0 - 4] D. Bentley
61' [1 - 4] M. Woods (pen.)
69' [1 - 5] R. Pavlyuchenko

looks like crouchy, bentley and my favourite russian sniper pav started the season accounts finally!

Striker Pavlyuchenko won't rule out Spurs stay
Tottenham Hotspur striker Roman Pavlyuchenko has stated he will consider staying at White Hart Lane if a buyer cannot be found before the close of the transfer window. And while his former club Spartak Moscow are interested, they are not prepared to meet Spurs' asking price.

The Russian striker's future at Spurs appeared to be in some doubt on Tuesday when he expressed a fear that a lack of playing time could hinder his attempts to secure a regular place in his national side in what is a World Cup year.

But following a meeting with his manager, and with a potential loan move to Roma firmly off the table, Pavlyuchenko is willing to remain in North London if no side matches what the player feels is a sizeable asking price. That high price was confirmed by Spartak coach Valery Karpin who said: "We need a good striker. It's a bit too much. If the price was 10 (million pounds) we would seriously consider it," Karpin said. The fee Spurs are said to want is around the £15m mark and a loan has also been ruled out.

"The meeting with Redknapp was very good," Pavlyuchenko told the Daily Mail. "He said I was in his plans but understood that my desire is to leave if I can't get match practice.

Old 27-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey SPURS BROs,

Do you agree that we really lack a good free kick / corner taker ?

How many times we have scored from a corner kick ? We have more corners than our opponents but we can't convert any !....

How often have U seen SPURS scoring from a free kick in front of the goal ? Yes recently it a rebound...If U are in HARRY's position who will U select to do all the free kicks ?

HUDDS / MODRIC / BENTLEY / O'HARA or any others ?

Come ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 29-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

hi bros,

great 100plus pages of spurs info exchanges.
Me sperm .... I mean spurs fan for past 20yrs.
Wat a great start.
Predicting a 1goal win over birmingham tis wkend.

Long live spurs ...

Georgemagnum ....... Ardiles, Hoddle, Clemence
Old 29-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
hi bros,

great 100plus pages of spurs info exchanges.
Me sperm .... I mean spurs fan for past 20yrs.
Wat a great start.
Predicting a 1goal win over birmingham tis wkend.

Long live spurs ...

Georgemagnum ....... Ardiles, hoddle, clemence
ur sperm is a spurs fan lol lol:d welcome to planet earth.
Old 30-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

+++++++++ SPURS - 2 vs BIRMINGHAM - 1 -----------------------------

1st Half - SPURS attacked so much with DEFOE being too selfish for personal glory ended scoreless !!!....Both MODRIC & DEFOE could have passed the ball to helpless KEANE !!!....

2nd Half - BIRMINGHAM started strongly and could easily could have scored a few goals too !!!...Then our Star Player - MODRIC was injured by COUCHIE who scored his 1st League goal ( Happy for COUCHIE !!! ) and KING was replaced by HUTTON...who later had a misunderstanding with CUDCINI ( HARRY now have a reason to bring in another Goalkeeper !!! ) who failed to command his goal well !...And the game was heading for a draw...and we could have even lost the game !...But it felt really fantastic that LENNON managed to scored the very last min of the extra time !!!>>>>>>>>>

We are still ON TOP OF THE LEAGUE TABLE after our 4th game...Liked HARRY wanted it must be 3 Pts LANE !!!...SPURS must do our best to win as many home games as possible !!!...But of course both high expectation & pressure will be building up for SPURS & fans that we must win every game !!!...

So happy SPURS really made my Saturday Nite really a great one !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 30-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Samster

Latest "BAD" News - MODRIC break leg in yesterday's game vs BIRMINGHAM !

It's really bad news as he have our driving force,our magician...he's almost everywhere during the game !...Now we have another important player in the INJURED LIST - WOODGATE,KING,DAWSON,JENAS...

We have MAN U,CHELSEA & BURNLEY next month...It'll be very tough to keep up our winning momentum !!!.......

Wil HARRY be recalling O'HARA or using BENTLEY or GIOVANI...or buying new players in the next few days ???
Old 30-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 16
CNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCNY_OX09 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

four wins out of four,a perfect start.
but Redknapp should be looking to strengthen the squad or bring some of those young trainees through else in the long run will suffer,when key players get injure or suspend.

keep going,it is nice to see some other teams beside the "BIG FOUR".
Old 30-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Old 30-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1