The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=Playman;3203929]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post

Master TD....this redoxan is a lady killer with charming face and some more with guts....look see nice....climb over the other tables already....no shy shy one leh....that should be the way.....remind me of me when I am young.....kns!
Wondering how old are u, always say old. Old in person but heart not old can liao.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=TD.king;3203947]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Wondering how old are u, always say old. Old in person but heart not old can liao.
Old enough that I need to pay nowadays....no more...free .....

so bro TD...March Bkk on or not?
Old 04-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Playman;3203978]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post

Old enough that I need to pay nowadays....no more...free .....

so bro TD...March Bkk on or not?
Maybe, bcos i normally don't plan my trips early. I am always last min. Sometimes morning when i woke up, i want to go i will just packed and go straight to the airport and buy the earliest filght ticket or ferry ticket(if going indo).
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=TD.king;3204013]
Quote:

Maybe, bcos i normally don't plan my trips early. I am always last min. Sometimes morning when i woke up, i want to go i will just packed and go straight to the airport and buy the earliest filght ticket or ferry ticket(if going indo).
Let me know your schedule....I need to follow shifu to further my cheonging kungfu....hahahahah! Serious!

Long time no cheong as I am retired for about 6 years since I got married......lost touch already!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Bro, Vocal club is located on the 1st floor of Hip hotel fomerly mirage massage in soi niam utit next to Palazzo hotel in Ratchada. It is so call "cafe concept". I was told by the hostess cum singer, Ms Pik that they do not get any wages from the club management. Their income come from the flowers hang by appreciative customers. The club get 10% of the flowers hang. They can be bar fine out for 1000 baht. Any thing extra is up to the buyer and seller to negotiate. Most of them speak english which is big plus to some of us who do not speak thai.
I think Vocal is like the defunct Mirage Cafe located on the second floor in the past. Same level as Mirage MP. Hang flower joint aka sugar daddy coffeshop. Hate the pushy mamasans in the past. Not sure how's the situation now since they went upscale?
Old 04-11-2008, 04:41 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I think Vocal is like the defunct Mirage Cafe located on the second floor in the past. Same level as Mirage MP. Hang flower joint aka sugar daddy coffeshop. Hate the pushy mamasans in the past. Not sure how's the situation now since they went upscale?
The place is better now I think as I have not being to the Mirage MP's coffee shop before....the environment is pleasant and not too dark and the girls are all actual singer....not dubbing and are above 6 average to 8~9.

The mamasan is not pushy at all just ask and leave you alone if you say not. it is quite a nice place to pass time and last minutes fishing for a companion.....but I don’t think it is easy unless you bar fine her for 1000 bahts and negotiate somewhere else....a word of cautious....the lousiest car is Vios Toyota.....they drive Mercs, BM...And so forth!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The place is better now I think as I have not being to the Mirage MP's coffee shop before....the environment is pleasant and not too dark and the girls are all actual singer....not dubbing and are above 6 average to 8~9.

The mamasan is not pushy at all just ask and leave you alone if you say not. it is quite a nice place to pass time and last minutes fishing for a companion.....but I don’t think it is easy unless you bar fine her for 1000 bahts and negotiate somewhere else....a word of cautious....the lousiest car is Vios Toyota.....they drive Mercs, BM...And so forth!
the defunct Mirage Cafe was located on the 2nd floor directly in front of the escalator when u r going up to the MP ...
so Vocal Club is on the first floor ?? what happen to the 2nd floor now ??
Old 04-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
the defunct Mirage Cafe was located on the 2nd floor directly in front of the escalator when u r going up to the MP ...
Bro adidas & Bro Tony both is Mr Asia. china, macau, Bkk everywhere also can.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
evo7ct9a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning a boys trip to BKK next week Nov 13th to 16th and most probably be staying at Grand Hotel, Ratchadadispek.

Any bros will be around there during that time?
Old 04-11-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
.... bro adidas, just take first floor as the ground floor, nothing there...
2nd floor will the the cafe located... n the girls there r real chun... which i would really say only 1 word... 'beauty'....
BTW, their mamasan not really like thirsty camel ask for flower here n there...

however, 3rd floor is the k'ok room... where our grand shifu sing thai song with his poo ying... muhahahaaha.... really nice.. attracted by shifu voice la.. can b local superstar liao... keekekek....
Old 04-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
2nd floor will the the cafe located... n the girls there r real chun... which i would really say only 1 word... 'beauty'....

however, 3rd floor is the k'ok room... where our grand shifu sing thai song with his poo ying... muhahahaaha.... really nice.. attracted by shifu voice la.. can b local superstar liao... keekekek....
that would mean Vocal Club have taken over the defunct Mirage Cafe as well as the massage (fish tank) area ?? ... in other words, the entire 2nd floor is Vocal Club ...

did any bros taopao ON the gals in vocal club ??
what's the rate ??
me will be in BKK end of this month and will be staying in Hip Hotel ...
will definately pay Vocal Club a visit ....
Old 04-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kiamcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Playman's report on Vocal Club is making me very excited as I'll be staying there this weekend.

Any brothers in Bangkok this weekend? Care to meet up?
Please PM me if you are interested in visiting Vocal CLub together.

Ken
Old 04-11-2008, 11:52 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Correction here a bit....the escalator bring you directly to the Vocal cafe cum...reception area if you walk towards the lift area.Second floor is the karaoke room...very nice for people who bring the girls from Vocal Cafe or from anywhere......hahahah!
Old 04-11-2008, 11:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Correction here a bit....the escalator bring you directly to the Vocal cafe cum...reception area if you walk towards the lift area.Second floor is the karaoke room...very nice for people who bring the girls from Vocal Cafe or anywhere......hahahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post

Fully agrees...very relax! Not like Model Club in Danok...oops...say the wrong thing...sorry!

Quote:
that would mean Vocal Club have taken over the defunct Mirage Cafe as well as the massage (fish tank) area ?? ... in other words, the entire 2nd floor is Vocal Club ...

Who is that?

[/QUOTE]
what's the rate ??
will definately pay Vocal Club a visit ....[/QUOTE]

The bar fine is 1000 bahts but the tao pao is yet to be discussed as the last night most of us have puying already and the rest go to hunt in The Tunnel.....I sleep and bonk and sleep.....sorry! Didn't tao pao from there!

But Vocal Club is a great place not with loud music as the girls actually sings .....! Should try since you are staying in Hip Hotel!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

The concept is still the same like the defunct Mirage Cafe. Most likely they renamed the place. THB1000 barfine is considered cheap if the Vocal Cafe girls are G-Club quality. Barfining a G-Club girl will at least set you back THB2500 and above. That is if the girl agrees to go out with you. Sex is not guaranteed! As usual the girls do not outright sell their pussy. Time and money is required for this kind of place. Will definitely check it out.

BKK used to be my second home. Don't know how's the vibe there now? It's been almost a year... Still have a few unresolved problems. Haizzz.

Quote:
what's the rate ??
will definately pay Vocal Club a visit ....
We only have one night to meet up on 27th Nov. It's my last night and your first day. Don't cock it up hor!

What is your programme on 27th Nov? All my BKK gems all lost liao as too long never go BKK. So need to hunt for new ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1