The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
lkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylkm23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlest View Post
will be in HK early of next week for 3 nights

happen to find this thread ... didnt know HK so happening

anyone around in HK?
in HK atm. Got some fun drinking champagne.
Old 19-05-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Bros

Was at a Hip Hop club at Minden Ave last weekend...Nice spacious place...All locals but of higher class not the local bengs and lians....also got groups of chicks as well...I cannot remember the name of the place but i think there is only one club at Minden...Its located in the basement...Had a fantastico time with my partner..hehehe
Old 19-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Watch out SG gals. The Grand Master returns to silly land. Bro Gilaxes, you sure got action now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
The Grand master Pussybuster is back in silly land. but you may approach Great Grand Master Hitchiker. hehe.
Old 21-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bros

Was at a Hip Hop club at Minden Ave last weekend...Nice spacious place...All locals but of higher class not the local bengs and lians....also got groups of chicks as well...I cannot remember the name of the place but i think there is only one club at Minden...Its located in the basement...Had a fantastico time with my partner..hehehe
Are you referring to the Minden Ave in TST? The one behind Holiday Inn hotel? it is quite dark at night, coming up from one of the MTR exit?

There is another nice drinking place at the top of Sheraton hotel, it is high class place, with windows where we can see the Ave of star and the laser show in the evening at 8pm..all round hk island. Good place to bring your girlfriend there for drinks.
Old 21-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

With those "Hotel Reservation" FL/WL, the price the site (www.sex141.com) quoted is how long for? 1 shot/1 hr? Anyone can advise?
Old 22-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Watch out SG gals. The Grand Master returns to silly land. Bro Gilaxes, you sure got action now.
Me no action, gotta be good in the home soil. retiring to cold turkey mountain to increase my wealth.
Old 22-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for extremely late reply due to hectic work. You are right bro hitchhiker is better well informed than any of us in hk. He will soon run whoredom in hk soon with strong clan back him up.

Quote:
The Grand master Pussybuster is back in silly land. but you may approach Great Grand Master Hitchiker. hehe.
Old 22-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
With those "Hotel Reservation" FL/WL, the price the site (www.sex141.com) quoted is how long for? 1 shot/1 hr? Anyone can advise?
bro pocketrocket,

for 141, the price quoted is for 1 shot...
for timing, because the 141 gers rent out their own rooms by daily/monthly basis, they are usually quite flexible about the timing. so for example if you go during off-peak hours where there is little business, they may be happy to tcss with you for a long time... but if business is good, they may even hurry you to cum fast fast and go! so some bros can go in and out of the room in about 15-20mins, some can go in for 1-2hrs.... it depends...

for portland street/mongkok, the price quoted is for 45mins with unlimited shots....
this is because the business there is run in hourly hotels. so you can go there and the guy in charge may show you a few gers who are free, and you select your choice... so how many shots can bros fire off in abt 45mins?
Old 22-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
You are right bro hitchhiker is better well informed than any of us in hk. He will soon run whoredom in hk soon with strong clan back him up
but without you, its just not as fun!
come back soon!
Old 24-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WOW sure you'll retired? If so, pass all your MM contacts to me. I will take good care of them........

Quote:
Me no action, gotta be good in the home soil. retiring to cold turkey mountain to increase my wealth.
Old 30-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

bros,
was walking around TST last night at about 2am after a drinks session and was shocked to see that Cyber was closed. It was all fenced up
not sure if they are closed for renovations or just simply closed for good...
just for info, in case you are thinking of going there...

cheers
Old 01-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
bros,
was walking around TST last night at about 2am after a drinks session and was shocked to see that Cyber was closed. It was all fenced up
not sure if they are closed for renovations or just simply closed for good...
just for info, in case you are thinking of going there
its been confirmed. Cyber has closed...
apparently they couldnt get their license renewed. i guess just too much bad publicity from the teenage drugs use and police raids
sorry all Cyber fans!

however, you can try Hot disco as an alternative...
Old 01-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
...however, you can try Hot disco as an alternative...
bro, nowadays got license to go pubbing often ar? did u pass some of ur contacts to bro PB to try before he went back to SG to enter into temporary retirement?
Old 04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bros

Brother Hooters, Last Saturday I got a suprise call from your girlfriend but she refer me as your surname..shit man..I told her no such person..then she told me her name...brother be careful..she is down in HK and SG. Talk to you more in detail via msn.

Hongkong Thread so quiet these days..where are all the Demons and Devils...
Old 04-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by excm69 View Post
bro, nowadays got license to go pubbing often ar? did u pass some of ur contacts to bro PB to try before he went back to SG to enter into temporary retirement?
Bro, are you back in HK? or still dangling in some urual part of China?
Heard you fall for a pretty SYT....tell us the outcome..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1