The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2006, 09:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Why i dunno what the fark u guys are talking abt?? I think i need to remove some shit from ignore list then only i will get it?
ooi...u put me in yr ignore list huh?? and u still call me 'shit' ??!! kekekeke
huhrhurhurhruhur
Old 06-05-2006, 09:49 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
ooi...u put me in yr ignore list huh?? and u still call me 'shit' ??!! kekekeke
huhrhurhurhruhur
Not u lah... kidding meh?

I only have 1 person in my ignore list.. coz i really feel annoy to read his long long ad, again and again.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

My brothers Taurus, Thai75 food and hrururururrhurur..

Pls make sure bro Stiffneck will bonk coconut withour teasing him... kekeke. I called bro Stiffneck yest... he said seriously becoz of u guys keep teasing him now he will reconsider 1st.

What i think is bro Stiffneck will however oso spend money in Hatyai... then maight as well spend on coconut! hahaha..
Old 06-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am sure friendship can be built and strengthened along the way as long as all parties are prepared to show mutual respect for one another, exhibit integrity in our thoughts, words and deeds.

Above all, let us show more forebearance towards others. Rice once scattered can be re-gathered, harsh words once spoken can never be unsaid.

Probably, I am in a reflective mood and in this relax circumstances, the idea of the space between whatever happens to me and us and my and the brothers response somehow hit me like a moving asteroid.

One thing I learned from this recent episode of the flaming war is the space between the stimulus and the response. In this space lies our freedom and power to choose our response. In the choices made by us on what to respond lies our growth, maturity and our happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
ok ok...saw yr pm to me...enjoy yr rally tonight. maybe hor when u fren lor.!

wow...brudder shiok..! u also wanna come..and we can really chat up with Fat29...
Old 06-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope that one more thing you've learnt is that in some cases it is more effective to keep things simple, not every sentence have to be filled with 'Yoda' like expressions and too much of a good thing can actually be bad. When exagerated words are used on every sentence, it actually loses its appeal and effectiveness, eventually becomes a chore to read. However if they are used correctly on certain events it may actually enhance its appeal. The trick is to know how to use them sparringly and effectively. Also certain times, things are better left alone without the need for further comments.

When you write FRs, by all means use whatever creative skills that you may have, but when you are conversing it is actually discouraged. When someone asks you, 'Hey bro, how're u?!' You don't have to respond by saying 'I am in a reflective mood and in this relax circumstances, the idea of the space between whatever happens to me and us and my and the brothers response somehow hit me like a moving asteroid.' Get what I mean? A simple, 'fine, thanks! Hope to see u this ttss session!' will be 100 times more effective and coherent.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Samster

fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice and failing to notice shape our thoughts and deeds. Well, I rest my case.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
I hope that one more thing you've learnt is that in some cases it is more effective to keep things simple, not every sentence have to be filled with 'Yoda' like expressions and too much of a good thing can actually be bad. When exagerated words are used on every sentence, it actually loses its appeal and effectiveness, eventually becomes a chore to read. However if they are used correctly on certain events it may actually enhance its appeal. The trick is to know how to use them sparringly and effectively. Also certain times, things are better left alone without the need for further comments.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
When you write FRs, by all means use whatever creative skills that you may have, but when you are conversing it is actually discouraged. When someone asks you, 'Hey bro, how're u?!' You don't have to respond by saying 'I am in a reflective mood and in this relax circumstances, the idea of the space between whatever happens to me and us and my and the brothers response somehow hit me like a moving asteroid.' Get what I mean? A simple, 'fine, thanks! Hope to see u this ttss session!' will be 100 times more effective and coherent.
CBM, my hats off to you. Damn good.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Tips for writing good FRs

Quote:

Bro TD,

Written like a real professional / PR man ! I agree with you 100% - too many of a 'good thing' is BAD for you : just like eating too much 'good' food at one seating.

It just like a 'Striptease Show' - if the lady takes off ALL her clothing all at one go, you wouldn't feel 'shiok' about it; however, if she takes off one piece at a time, like 'teasing' you, then you really 'get worked up'
- that's why it is called a "Striptease Show"
Old 07-05-2006, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

CBM... Must really take my hat off to you..*shaking head*. Really enjoyed reading your counter arguments ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice and failing to notice shape our thoughts and deeds. Well, I rest my case.

Cheers.
In the past I really wondered why you always needed help to get the girls you want in Hadyai eventhough you have visited the same place over and over again. It's not the countless shots or the chemistry nor the difficulty in getting the girl that you want, it's the language barrier! Most girls in Hadyai can only grasp simple English, if any at all.

So when you visit farms, a simple 'Thao Rai?' will do, but I suspect that you'll ask ' I ponder upon your existence in this universe and the meeting of our souls depends on how our desires travel through the nether regions of your blackhole. Will the Snow Leopard that exists in my mind unravel when we are together?'

All the OKT will say is :- Hah... lei kong mi yeh ah? 3500THB my girl love u long time! ( WL already collapsed on the floor snoring and uttering in her dream...'blackholee..... snow leopard.... 3500THB long time....'

Btw hope u are not offended fat29, but you are one funny character! I would really love to hear how you speak one day if I get a chance to meet u in person. I've never met a real life 'Yoda' with machine gun and bazooka cock before.

Last edited by TD0620G; 07-05-2006 at 02:14 AM.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:51 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Meeting up with Bro fat29

Quote:
Btw hope u are not offended fat29, but you are one funny character! I would really love to hear how you speak one day if I get a chance to meet u in person. I've never met a real life 'Yoda' with machine gun and bazooka cock before.
I had already PMed to Bro fat29 to invite him to meet up in Singapore to drink 'Kopi O' and to TCSS but he didn't reply on this matter but ramble on on 'other issues'

Bro fat29, if you are reading this, my invitation still stands ......... Let's meet up together with Bro Taurus75 & Bro Shiok1968 at E8 Food House, Geylang............ You are really 'one of a kind' (please don't be offended by this statement - I will explain to you personally when I meet up with you)
Old 07-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

Re: Meeting up with Bro fat29

Bro KTL69,

When you are prepared to show some integrity and backbone I will be most happy to meet you.

As for Bro TD0620G, I have rested my case. He is in his usual name calling and falling into imagined conclusions of what I did in Hatyai. Very amusing and interesting. I enjoy reading about his imagination of me too.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
I had already PMed to Bro fat29 to invite him to meet up in Singapore to drink 'Kopi O' and to TCSS but he didn't reply on this matter but ramble on on 'other issues'

Bro fat29, if you are reading this, my invitation still stands ......... Let's meet up together with Bro Taurus75 & Bro Shiok1968 at E8 Food House, Geylang............ You are really 'one of a kind' (please don't be offended by this statement - I will explain to you personally when I meet up with you)
Old 07-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe we can have the tour of the gl cat40 to know how the snow leopard looks like?

Quote:
Bro KTL69,

When you are prepared to show some integrity and backbone I will be most happy to meet you.

As for Bro TD0620G, I have rested my case. He is in his usual name calling and falling into imagined conclusions of what I did in Hatyai. Very amusing and interesting. I enjoy reading about his imagination of me too.

Cheers.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

Meeting up with Bro fat29

Quote:
Bro KTL69,

Up to you !!!

Please be preapred to take a Queue No. when you are ready to meet up with me
Old 08-05-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

Bro Prolink,

We can chat offline through PM. Let's not crowd up Bro Taurus75 thread by chatting in here.

I don't think the 20 minutes session can do justice to the powess of the snow leopard even if it can be found in Cat40. Hope you have enjoyed your latest trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
Maybe we can have the tour of the gl cat40 to know how the snow leopard looks like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1