The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Superpork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi bros, I'm heading down to Manila sometime this month in the weekend. After reading through some 20 30 pages, not sure if I found some info that I would like to know.

1. Hotel: Will be with another chiongster and we are looking for accomandations with the following criterons.
a. Girl friend - tabaoing back ^_^
b. Close to the action (area Makati)
c. Price Range around USD$75~
Would be very grateful if some kind bros would give some recommendation for a first timer going there.

2. Place of "Interest": Having read through the thread, we have id some of the places to go (The ex LA etc) but we didn't find any MP info. Is hard to find one with "happy ending" in the Makati area?

Do hope some experienced bros here recommend xiao di here.

10Q 10Q.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

manila very big leh bro.
where you want to go?

1 - can try the budget hotel, cheap and good - I stay at makati ave knn so ex but everything falling apart.
a - Barfine + negociation ( normal pubs ) or go MBC and just nego and go!
b - You want to cheong at P burgos?
Protip never stay at Makati ave.. it's a deadlock for the traffic..
c. How much luxury do you need?

2. It is hard only if you don't know the address

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 08-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
manila very big leh bro.
where you want to go?

1 - can try the budget hotel, cheap and good - I stay at makati ave knn so ex but everything falling apart.
Hmm probably will reki there. But area safe? Even though both of us quite big size, vs a .22 we also white flag first heheh.

a - Barfine + negociation ( normal pubs ) or go MBC and just nego and go!
Yeah we are planning on hitting MBC. or go outside Manila, 2hr ride if no targets.

b - You want to cheong at P burgos?
P Burgos? hmm must go research research.
Protip never stay at Makati ave.. it's a deadlock for the traffic..

c. How much luxury do you need?
Got aircon and bathroom (if got bathtub can do bathtub hanky panky keke lagi best). but mostly is for the tabaoing.

2. It is hard only if you don't know the address
/beg for the address. bro can recommend some?
Saw that the MP are starting up after the raid but scared they go underground will be hard to find for first timer with not much clue.
Thanks bro BoinKing for his words of wisdom to this newbie.
/bow
Old 09-11-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpork View Post
Do hope some experienced bros here recommend xiao di here.
The best guide in Manila is Alfredo Lim........ sorry I lost his number but you can ask your hotel conceirge for the number....... Alfredo is very famous in Manila and everyone knows him.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1. Hotel: Will be with another chiongster and we are looking for accomandations with the following criterons.
a. Girl friend - tabaoing back ^_^
b. Close to the action (area Makati)
c. Price Range around USD$75~
Would be very grateful if some kind bros would give some recommendation for a first timer going there.
Try BSA Mansion

Quote:
2. Place of "Interest": Having read through the thread, we have id some of the places to go (The ex LA etc) but we didn't find any MP info. Is hard to find one with "happy ending" in the Makati area?
Unless you have balls of steel, suggest you avoid MPs for now. My Pinoy friend tells me MPs are still hot on the radar of NBI (local version of FBI). Some are operating already, but the aquariums aren't being used, so you pick from the show up, like most joints here in GLand.

I'll check out EI, P1 and PDP this weekend and report back next week.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stifller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post
I'll check out EI, P1 and PDP this weekend and report back next week.
Re where to look -

EI and P1 on Pasay Road, adjacent to Greenbelt. Can walk if from BSA.

PdP is off Kalayaan Ave, near Rockwell.

Taxi drivers will know where these are. But again, use extreme caution if visiting MP nowadays.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifller View Post
Re where to look -

EI and P1 on Pasay Road, adjacent to Greenbelt. Can walk if from BSA.

PdP is off Kalayaan Ave, near Rockwell.

Taxi drivers will know where these are. But again, use extreme caution if visiting MP nowadays.
/salute
Hope to hear good news for MP.
Thanks for the words of caution.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
The best guide in Manila is Alfredo Lim........ sorry I lost his number but you can ask your hotel conceirge for the number....... Alfredo is very famous in Manila and everyone knows him.
I don't think the mayor of manila so free bah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Lim

Thanks power of Uncle Google ^_^
Old 09-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Early this morning I closed another chapter of my life. I have known for the past 5 years since she was 16. At least she was honest with me. It's time to open another chapter.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

since, in my short absence, a lot of helpful info has been plastered, I will add on ..

stifler and Milk Man: yes, Uncle Lim is active, but, Makati is not under his perview, but some other NGO is doing everything to raid MPs in Makati as well

Stay away from MPs, and anyway, I had to admit that I am never fan of MPs !!!

Superpork:

Adding on:

All hotels are Girl friendly except for that little hotel run by the Church people (forgot the name, but in Pasay area .. )

Close to action: depend on what action: bit ex action is Makati: Cheaper is Malate (MBC vicinity)

For Makati, you can book BSA, and if are worried of confirmed booking, you can do it at Lucky Plaza, Pen Travel at 3rd floor (facing Platinum music Disco) and look for Cherie Sunga (no, not my friend, just they did the booking for few friends - me, I get 'trade' rate in most hotels in Manila/Makati, thanks to my friends in Manila .. )

For Malate - average price of 2,400 per night is good, you will be spoilt for choices: from my favourite Rivera Mansion .. And US$ 75 can get you a lot of selections, as long as you confirm direct. Agoda/AsiaRooms/all online are expensive, and not worth ..

As for "ACTION" you have to decide, if you want Edsa style barfine action, or MBC style FL action, or Havana style FL Action, or P Burgos style LD/bit expensive Action (but good talent) or head to AF1/Classmate style action ...

Or if you got a local friend, you can go super low cost, at 1000 peso all night from 'contacts' but be a bit careful as you may end up biting more than what you can chew .. (oh, I never trust any taxi driver who offers me to take me to good places .. did that few times, ended up with bloated bills .. even sending to Edsa - if the driver want to join you, tell him nicely to fuck off, say you are meeting friends, as once Edsa too pulled a con on a friend, increasing the price to pay for driver's commission .. )

Is the above enough ??
Old 09-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Insomnia means don't sleep

Great place to hang out now, I would recommend it to all forumers. Good music, good lookers as well, or maybe it's just dark, haha. Open everyday, and packed even on Sundays. Only problem is finding a table or just a place to sit when it gets crowded and the php 100 fee you have to pay to get in.

Girls are approachable, most are FLs anyway, and on one occasion I even saw the same group of girls head over to MBC after insomnia closed at about 5 - 6am LOL.

One thing I noted, 90% of the guys there are koreans (i think), with the occasional red hair, and very very few locals.

Location - Adriatico road, malate (near the remedios circle). Can't miss it, just follow the flock of beggars, flower sellers and road kids.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Where to stay?

Makati is a nice place to stay, advantages:
a. near the malls - greenbelt, glorietta, powerplant all very near and very nice with many things to see / eat / shop / buy

if you need food recommendations, just PM, there's even Toast box for the homesick sg boy

b. near some action - P burgos, though it's kinda dead nowadays IMO, see many of the old bars winding up, bye bye Flamingo!

disadvantages
- traffic along makati ave is quite the killer, about from 5 - 9pm, but if you intend to cheong after that, then it's fine, plus if you're headed towards manila anyway , you only have to tahan a short stretch before you hit gil puyat or jupiter then home free all the way to manila

- LB galore, they can be quite the pest, esp if you accidentally stare at one of them cos you never see LB before, they will follow and hound you so keep your eyes on the road or just look dead front

Manila
- i've never stayed there before, can't really comment. but i think it's a great place as well to stay at as it's near to the hang out places like MBC, Insomnia and Cesar KTV (pan pacific, no bar fine, but hot hot girls)

so even during peak hour traffic, you can get to and from these places easily

- there's Robinson's Mall at malate, walking distance from MBC. Nice and huge mall with lots of good shops plus cinemas. Also has an arcade to bring your chick to to show off your co-ordination (or lack thereof)

- there's also Ya kun kaya at Robinson's though I swear they add something to the kaya to make it sweeter and the ice milo is different :S, but at least teh ping is good.

As an aside, it's fun to intro all these local sg things to the pinoy girls if you like hanging out with them, or to break the ice. A lot of them don't like to eat half boiled eggs, and think it's gross .. hello? Balut?? lol...
Old 09-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
- there's Robinson's Mall at malate, walking distance from MBC. Nice and huge mall with lots of good shops plus cinemas. Also has an arcade to bring your chick to to show off your co-ordination (or lack thereof)
Hence my preference to Rivera Mansion, Mabini Street, as it is walking distance to MBC and Harrisons- But .. as always and everywhere in Manila, a whole heap load of street kids and touts and confidence tricksters (who start off "helll, how are you my friend .. you don't remember me ? " for which you act blur and blurt "my english little little ony, meet meet my friend boy .. " .. )

Quote:
- there's also Ya kun kaya at Robinson's though I swear they add something to the kaya to make it sweeter and the ice milo is different, but at least teh ping is good.
I am offended by your words .. I hate you ..

In reality, not just the Kaya, but even the Old Chang Kee @ MOA has been sweetened till it is not even a hint of the original curry puff

Quote:
As an aside, it's fun to intro all these local sg things to the pinoy girls if you like hanging out with them, or to break the ice. A lot of them don't like to eat half boiled eggs, and think it's gross .. hello? Balut?? lol...
Well, if you have a lot of time to kill, you can always hang out at malls, like Trinoma, or other places, SM North .. and always prepare a hit list of people to meet .. IF YOU HAVE TIME .. LOL

PS: Balut is not half boiled brother ... even though it is a half born chick and gross food, the saving grace is, it is FULLY COOKED LOL .. Defies logic, yeah ?

Balut ??? yucks, never will I touch it, and once even refused to take out a girl from MBC when I saw her eating Balut, even though I didn't have better choices. . )

And as always, if you have some money to throw (I am not affiliated to AF1, or ClassMate or any of their KTVs.. )
Old 09-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Bro Etsys - what i meant was that balut is EVEN more gross than half boiled eggs, which are de rigueur for me each time i get back to Sg, geylang lor 35!

When are you in manila? we go crack some eggs at ya kun or eat mee siam at toast box gb5.

That said, I realized as well that there's ONE more good thing about staying at around the malate area, Ukokkei Ramen Ron (the BEST ramen in makati) has just opened a branch at along mabini street (near quirino avenue). Was there last night, not as crowded as the makati branch, guess the people around there don't know what it's all about yet. Soup was still SARAP! yum.. thinking about it gets my gastric juices flowing. Bring your date there, confirm will score some points
Old 09-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Etsys - what i meant was that balut is EVEN more gross than half boiled eggs,
Exactly that's what I too meant:-> Balut is and no words can describe the yuckiness ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1