The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 9
Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

All looks like tonic and nutritious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post
Lau Wang Claypot Delights (老王砂煲小厨)

Frog leg herbal soup (1 frog $8/ 2 frogs $15 /3 frogs $21). The herbs, goji berries, and red dates made the clear broth felt extremely homemade and nourishing to the body. Frogs were also fleshy and chewy with a bounce.

Sesame chicken ($4.80 / $6.80). Cooked in a special black sauce recipe of ginger and spring onion, the “zup” was thick but not overwhelming, you could tell that sesame oil was used generously to cook this dish, instead of just drizzling over just for taste.

Lau Wang Claypot Delights: Blk 264 Serangoon Central Drive, #01-43, Singapore 550264 | Opening hours 10am – 10pm (closed on alternate Mondays)
Old 14-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iagree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fully agreed with you. Good food.

Quote:
Suriya Curry House

Chicken murtabak ($8). Albeit a tad expensive, the portion was huge. Chunks of chicken pieces were embedded within the crusty dough, along with onions and spices.

Makes for a good supper spot too as Suriya is open 24 hours daily.

Suriya Curry House: 536 Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore 534551 | Tel: 6285 6442 | Opens Daily 24 hours
Old 14-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

huahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
All looks like tonic and nutritious.
Better go down for dinner.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

BigLeague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I support this as Big League.

Quote:
Suriya Curry House

Chicken murtabak ($8). Albeit a tad expensive, the portion was huge. Chunks of chicken pieces were embedded within the crusty dough, along with onions and spices.

Makes for a good supper spot too as Suriya is open 24 hours daily.

Suriya Curry House: 536 Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore 534551 | Tel: 6285 6442 | Opens Daily 24 hours
Old 14-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 9
SupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of lightSupportSex is a glorious beacon of light

Always love frog leg and herbal soup.

Quote:
Lau Wang Claypot Delights (老王砂煲小厨)

Frog leg herbal soup (1 frog $8/ 2 frogs $15 /3 frogs $21). The herbs, goji berries, and red dates made the clear broth felt extremely homemade and nourishing to the body. Frogs were also fleshy and chewy with a bounce.

Lau Wang Claypot Delights: Blk 264 Serangoon Central Drive, #01-43, Singapore 550264 | Opening hours 10am – 10pm (closed on alternate Mondays)
Old 14-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
sbfindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for posting this.

Quote:

This highly rated charcoal-fired ‪#‎Claypotrice‬ found at ABC Food Centre is a good meal overall though I found the rice grains they use in my pot had a higher percentage of broken rice and they overcooked a little. Ample Chinese sausages 腊肠 润肠 are found to complement the chicken pieces. The chicken rice-type chilli sauce suits the food well. Price starts at $10 for 2 person with add on sides of vegetables at $5 and assorted herbal soups.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
CarringtonPlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The dishes looks delicious.

Quote:

Old 14-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Treasures Yi Dian Xin by Imperial Treasure: Charcoal Liu Sha Bao and Red Bean Porcupine ManTou

http://sethlui.com/treasures-yi-dian...gapore-review/

Treasures by Imperial Treasure 一点心 Yi Dian Xin aims to be the paragon of fast casual dim sum dining without compromising the quality of their beloved dim sum. Gunning for the ‘dim-sum-so-good-and-rare-its-like-gold’ kind of vibes.

Aptly titled treasures, this outlet has a bounty of delicious dim sum crafted with effort, skills, quality ingredients and… a little bit of heart. (For non-mandarin speaking folks, 一 点心 yi dian xin can be loosely translated into ‘one dim sum’ or ‘a little bit of heart’)

Marinated Duck Tongue in Si Chuan Style ($9)

My first thought was wow this looks like some jaw structure of a prehistoric creature or a weird shellfish but nope, it is Marinated Duck tongue. Which tasted surprisingly good, sorry not sorry.

Before you let your mind get the better of you, think of it as abalone because that was its texture. And honestly it doesn’t sound that bad….? There are worse things like duck liver, chicken hearts etc sooo why the hell not yeah?

As mentioned, the duck tongue’s texture was close to that of an abalone’s or perhaps mushroom or jellyfish. The meat soaked up sufficient marinate so it was juicy inside, with that unmissable si chuan flavour.

Steamed Salted-Egg Yolk Black Custard Bun ($3.60 for 2)

Probably what you’ve all been anticipating to be talked about, glorious salted egg yolk bun, more stylish than ever. With all the salted egg yolk custard buns / Liu Sha Baos or salted egg yolk breads becoming so ubiquitous, there is a clear standard to meet and beyond if one wants to be set apart from the others.

Imperial Treasure’s Treasure Yi Dian Xin’s answer to that is to make their buns look sleek and sophisticated – full on black with a stripe of gold, while not discounting on its flavour.

With a pillowy bun texture that balances softness and density, it was satisfying to bite into – being neither too soft or thick. Peeling the bun open, the salted-egg custard that oozes out is slightly sweet, with creamy and residual textures. Overall light yet distinct taste of salted-egg yolk, which may prove to be too subtle for people who prefer a stronger salted egg yolk flavour.

Deep Fried Porcupine Buns with Red Bean Paste ($4 for 2pc)

I know, you must be questioning yourself on how to dissect these adorable little buns. Don’t hesitate, just stick a knife through it or bite the face off so they don’t stare at you while you savagely eat them.

Although red bean mantou is simple, the carving of the small little porcupines take steady hands and tenacity. The mantou layer is not thick, so you won’t be peeved about insufficient or stingy filling because about 70% is the red bean paste. Overall cute and tastes the part.

Expected Damage: $25 – $45 per pax

Treasures Yi Dian Xin 一点心 : Paragon, 290 Orchard Road,#B1-08, Singapore | Tel: 6262 3662 | Website

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 14-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
sbfindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a treasure in food. Worthy of the names.

Quote:
Treasures Yi Dian Xin by Imperial Treasure: Charcoal Liu Sha Bao and Red Bean Porcupine ManTou

Steamed Salted-Egg Yolk Black Custard Bun ($3.60 for 2)

Probably what you’ve all been anticipating to be talked about, glorious salted egg yolk bun, more stylish than ever. With all the salted egg yolk custard buns / Liu Sha Baos or salted egg yolk breads becoming so ubiquitous, there is a clear standard to meet and beyond if one wants to be set apart from the others.

Imperial Treasure’s Treasure Yi Dian Xin’s answer to that is to make their buns look sleek and sophisticated – full on black with a stripe of gold, while not discounting on its flavour.

With a pillowy bun texture that balances softness and density, it was satisfying to bite into – being neither too soft or thick. Peeling the bun open, the salted-egg custard that oozes out is slightly sweet, with creamy and residual textures. Overall light yet distinct taste of salted-egg yolk, which may prove to be too subtle for people who prefer a stronger salted egg yolk flavour.

I know, you must be questioning yourself on how to dissect these adorable little buns. Don’t hesitate, just stick a knife through it or bite the face off so they don’t stare at you while you savagely eat them.

Although red bean mantou is simple, the carving of the small little porcupines take steady hands and tenacity. The mantou layer is not thick, so you won’t be peeved about insufficient or stingy filling because about 70% is the red bean paste. Overall cute and tastes the part.

Expected Damage: $25 – $45 per pax

Treasures Yi Dian Xin 一点心 : Paragon, 290 Orchard Road,#B1-08, Singapore | Tel: 6262 3662 | Website
Old 14-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 9
Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

Any friends to visit this place on Saturday morning! Look at mousey bun so cute.

Quote:

Old 14-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Mayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice food thread, support TS
Old 14-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Bugsey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
Any friends to visit this place on Saturday morning! Look at mousey bun so cute.
Hopefully they don't poke when we bite
Old 14-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Skerf33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cute looking porcupine
Old 15-06-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best Sliced Fish Soups 鱼片汤 in Singapore You Need To Know About

http://sethlui.com/best-sliced-fish-soups-singapore/

Jin Hua Fish Head Bee Hoon 金華

Sliced Fish Soup ($4 each). Well-known and given recommendations by various organisations, Jin Hua. nestled in Maxwell Food Centre, serves up a very generous portion of sliced fish soup and definitely embodied what it means to be value for money. I ordered a clear broth and another milky one to decide for myself which I like better.

My conclusion is the former. The clear broth version is sweeter when it comes to tasting the soup and the essence of the fish remains in it. The milkier one is more indulgent and creamier but less sweet than the former. Depending on what flavour you are going for, both broths makes for a yummy meal. Though the slices of fish were slightly bland, it certainly complements the broth.

Jin Hua Fish Head Bee Hoon: 1 Kadayanallur Street, Maxwell Food Centre #01-77, Singapore 069184

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 15-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Best Sliced Fish Soups 鱼片汤 in Singapore You Need To Know About

http://sethlui.com/best-sliced-fish-soups-singapore/

Angel Horse Teo Chew Fish Soup 仙马潮州鱼汤

Sliced Fish Soup ($5). This bowl of sliced fish soup can be found at Albert Centre Market and Food Centre. It comes in $3, $4 and $5, depending on how hungry you are. There’s the usual bitter gourd and tofu in the mix. I like the addition of seaweed here, gives it more texture.

As opposed to the usual soya sauce, they serve the Teo Chew salted bean sauce with chilli padi instead, which complements the sliced fish very well, giving a contrast in flavours. Sliced fish and broth is flavourful while the salted bean sauce lends a little sour and spicy flavour.

Angel Horse Teo Chew Fish Soup: 270 Queen Street, Albert Centre Market and Food Centre Stall #01-95, Singapore 180270

Hungry GoWHERE!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1