The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
takeda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

FR on Peggy (H11 R?? last room near the back gate)

reached PT quite late about 7.30pm, most WL packing and call it for the day liao..

jalan jalan went to H11, saw Peggy, MILF wearing specs reading newspaper then took out her specs and went into her room.

Ok not much choice plus looks ok so onz her...

The weather is so damn hot, me was sticky and perspiring...walk awhile and will start to perspire..most bro i saw was sweating hahaha

once in her room, some small talk...say she was from GL etc etc , then she took out a clean face tower from her drawer and help me clean my body...wow good service

then help me wash didi and then start the action...

lie on bed and start to lick me nipple, then follow by catbath..shiok
ask me if i wan bbbj again opt for bj...wow suction was strong..blow blow then she will use her finger nails to raba your nipple, leg, body and balls....combi was very shiok..

change position to side way blow.....say "very good to eat" me was wondering huh ... eat wat...then she reply didi good to eat. wow this one so horny..talk dirty somemore

Blow for quite sometime then say "wow u can control hor, wan on top or me on top" i reply me on top...
Me done her in missionary and unload my cannon...

Face: 5/10 w specs, 6/10 no specs (OK for PT milf standard)
Body: 6.8/10
Tits: B (nice & handful with big brown nipple)
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: did not try
BJ: 7.8/10
CIM: did not try
AR: did not give
FJ: 7/10
damage:30
RTF: yes..value for $$

(she told me she was ex-GL just came to PT 3 months ago)
Old 03-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Parkour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went PT today. went H7 and up the stairs...walau..saw 5 ppl in the sweetness queue incl one grandpa...
no choice..go walk walk..saw Super, Violet..think..think..decide to go back for Super
luckily she was still free.
Service was good as always; she has gd memory, remembered me from months back. no rush, she did everything.
one thing she does which sweet queue doesn't get is CIM hehe. she did a great job of that after our fj. Half way during out fj, told her i wanted cim, she happily obliged..
btw her bbbj is really good 9/10
before i left PT, i popped upstairts and saw 4 guys still in the queue..pengzz
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Coincidentally, Kit was also my "virgin" bonk in PT last year July! hahaha.... I found her pretty then... however, nowadays I'm not attracted to her anymore.

Mind you, it's not her looks that is unattrative, but it's her mannerism now.

I've wanted to mention this for some time and I hope I'm not offending her supporters...but I think when we look for a WL to bonk, we still harbour some fantasy of finding a pretty, sexy, feminine lady to bonk.

Strangely, Kit these days behaves very rough. When she's not working, she'll stand, even sit in the middle of the narrow hallway. She'll smoke, talk very loudly with the other WLs and sometimes even scold guys walking by. She acts quite ganster-ish... needless to say my "fantasy" is instantly crushed and I find it all a turn off.

Anyone knows why she behaves like this these days? She wasn't like this when I first visited her last year. In fact, then I found her a little shy and demure... a nice fantasy bonk it was
I agree... in H14, Kit and Sophia very fierce looking, black face, always stand outside chatting or look at guys in a fierce way. I think this bad attitude may have pass down to Liwen and Violet....

I always want to try Sophia or Kit, if either one of them smile to me one day.. i will definitely walk in and give a try.

they should learn from H16... from Pat, jennifer, vivi... moon.. etc.. those WL are more friendly lookings.. smiling
Old 04-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporelover View Post
..I guess the place will end up to be a catering business where the front door will remain shut but cooking and preparing food is being done inside..
City Square Curry House. I think they are trying to attract walk-ins saw some promotional signages with map that indicated "we are here". Thanks for some historical pointers from fornicator and jacky. I did not know they were already there previously.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, she'll be 5 years this month, 28th March to be exact when she started work..But sad to say, I have to move on, it's the GL WLs that I fancy now..
No kidding, you just literally asked her to go fly kite

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
..I've wanted to mention this for some time and I hope I'm not offending her supporters...but I think when we look for a WL to bonk, we still harbour some fantasy of finding a pretty, sexy, feminine lady to bonk..Strangely, Kit these days behaves very rough..needless to say my "fantasy" is instantly crushed and I find it all a turn off.

Anyone knows why she behaves like this these days? She wasn't like this when I first visited her last year. In fact, then I found her a little shy and demure... a nice fantasy bonk it was
Hey man, you just crushed mine. No worries though.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
micko8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to H11R6 and tried Yen Yen. Service was good as she started by washing my chest, dick, balls and anus. After all the washing and drying up, she asked me to lay down on the bed and begin by licking the nipples making her way down to the dick and balls. She the asked me to lift my legs up and started to lick my anus and all I can say is the feeling was very shiok. After all the stimulations, she capped my didi and went on top. I cum after 5 minutes of actions. The cost was $50 for all the great sexations.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I agree... in H14, Kit and Sophia very fierce looking, black face, always stand outside chatting or look at guys in a fierce way. I think this bad attitude may have pass down to Liwen and Violet....

I always want to try Sophia or Kit, if either one of them smile to me one day.. i will definitely walk in and give a try.

they should learn from H16... from Pat, jennifer, vivi... moon.. etc.. those WL are more friendly lookings.. smiling
Agree Bro, they are fierce looking. This I mentioned to Kidd when I first see her for my 1st session long time ago. But surprisingly, she did ok, she was friendly and accomodating, and nice body! Sophia, ok lah, not as friendly as Kidd but loose out on the body part. Service of both are SOP, what to expect? They are PT trained.

So far Li Wen and Violet are ok, no signs of bad attitude, both friendly and accomodating. But Violet wins hands down in the service department, she is the best in H14 IMHO.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
No kidding, you just literally asked her to go fly kite

Cheers.
Well Bro, to be fair, I gave her so many chances already. I did what I could to "change" her. I gave her tips with regards to good manners and how to treat other customers. And even asked her to be more lady like and not this gangsterish attitude of hers.

She did change a bit for a while and I was glad, but last Sept. 2009, I've had it with her, so I told her it was over. But who knows, maybe I RTF one of these days, never say never Bro.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Re: 5yrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mun Mun, Pat, Voilet and Kit. Each WLs has their own looks and skills. They r ang pai, beauty and experience in sex service. These ladies have set a new gen for BL std, where others may follows. But if i want to revote, Kit is out. So Kit's downgrade very fast, same with JJ, i think they become lazy, don't wish to maintain customers.
Funny you mentioned JJ H11R03. Yes she downgrade but I think it was because of her figure, but in service department, she was great.

My humble FR:

When : 03 Mar
Name : JJ
Looks : 8/10 (blonde coloured hair making her look exotic)
Figure : 5/10
Frenching : 0/10
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 7/10
69 : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 missionary (with moaning)
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $40

Additional info: 21 March her last day working, she going for mandatory 1 month off.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 04-03-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: add info
Old 04-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H11r03 jj

[QUOTE=fornicator;4632313]Funny you mentioned JJ H11R03. Yes she downgrade but I think it was because of her figure, but in service department, she was great.

---------------
2sessions with JJ wrote in FRs, i find her flesh and abit blur. Not sure is she good actress, compared to Carol 1 (Pang Lin Lin), who has beauty and skills. JJ i said she still need training.

After 6yrs of eating out, alot of sex workers r experienced, seldom i come across a blur 1, JJ seems like this. I enjoy mine sessions with her.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Re: H11r03 jj

[QUOTE=jacky43;4632448]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Funny you mentioned JJ H11R03. Yes she downgrade but I think it was because of her figure, but in service department, she was great.

---------------
2sessions with JJ wrote in FRs, i find her flesh and abit blur. Not sure is she good actress, compared to Carol 1 (Pang Lin Lin), who has beauty and skills. JJ i said she still need training.

After 6yrs of eating out, alot of sex workers r experienced, seldom i come across a blur 1, JJ seems like this. I enjoy mine sessions with her.
Blur? How do you mean bro? In my book JJ needs no further training. My 2 sessions with her were both pleasurable so far.

BTW, I mentioned in my FR, Frenching = 0/10, it means she don't offer, I tried to french her but she turns away so it's 0/10. Sorry if I confused others.

Cheers.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking JJ

Everybody sees different and FRs personal, 2sessions with JJ I pay her $50 she did return $10. I thank her and ask her to keep it. Frenching she allow me, could b we click? I'm not too sure, quote fr YoYo she said all customers have WLs of fancy. Sort of like, after few WLs will RTF.

Maybe, BL system r "Pricing and Services." Take JJ as eg, say i have 3sessions @$50, than 4 she return me $10. Service wise she cut alot, return home i compare and contrast her and others. 5 times RTF, probably back to $50.

Sophie and chrstie said BL is the place for old customers. They not refer to uncles but, regular like me 6yrs and going stronger. Art of biz did not put the Pricing and Services in top ranking, real situation it work, textbooks mention customer services. Logistics but biz world, not so important than pricing.

Again pls excuse i side track, men worked as materials planner and buyers, got pamper by sales marketing reps. FOC many things solong as co ppls don't complaint. CNY free meals, Sales man paid for GL services, this is part of their works. However, when own co ppls ask for assist help, this buyers ppls give excuse, than prepare to be whack and audit in the sense. Unless that person is boss than is different, ppls in this country good in complaint.

End of days, Sales reps got the sales orders hit targets but, the buyers lose his jobs. I'm sorry for him.

Last edited by jacky43; 04-03-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to try diamond last sat .....erm....everything rather sop think will try others
Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Popped my head into house 14 yesterday again to see if Zhen Zhen was available... hiaz again door closed with lights on. What's going on? It's been now 2 and a half months trying to see Zhen Zhen without success boo hoo hoo.

Anyway, House 14's Gang of 3 were again out of their rooms scurrying around and talking very loudly to each other...Sianz. Generally bahaving in a very unlady-like and vulgar manner. I was so turned off I moved to another house.

Most of the Cat50 WLs were available. So decided to try someone new - Carol of House 7 Room 11.

As for service, Carol is skilled and has the moves. But she goes through it all in quite a routine fashion. The highlights though are that Carol is easy to get along with.. I spent at least half an hour in her room that included lots of chatting and laughing! Also I like her BBBJ/CIM! She blows with mid-pace, long, smooth strokes. She also softly encircled my dick with her thumb and index finger while she blows. This feels like another pair of lips moving up and down my dick!!! hehe. Nice

Carol H7R11
Face: 6.8 (her looks really does get better the more you look at her. She has really nice soft lips and soft feminine features)
Body: 6.5 (not really good, but not much complaints)
Boobs: 7 (nice fleshy B cups with responsive hard nipples)
Catbath: 6 (though she does quite a few things like front & back AR, lots of nipple licking and full body licking, she does it in a routine fashion - so only ok la)
FJ: 6.5 (ok fuck only)
BBBJ/CIM: 7.5 (I like her mid-pace, long strokes blow. Might rtf her just for this)

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1