The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

This is what my partner will scream when she is very near orgasm.

"Don't take out your penis!" and "Leave it in!"

QUOTE=SerflySGR;20368288]
"No! Why you stop?" She protested, almost breaking out into a whimper.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post

I gave her another hard thrust grunting in exclamation. Then, in a swift motion I withdrew my cock from the warmth of her pussy.

"No! Why you stop?" She protested, almost breaking out into a whimper.
Yes why you stop! Please continue, cheers!
Old 12-12-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

QUOTE=SerflySGR;20368288]
[/QUOTE]

WOW. You partner very culture. Still can say PENIS! Not COCK ah?
Old 12-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
You da man,Bro lipe! Heh heh! Make 'em ask for more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes why you stop! Please continue, cheers!
No choice, Bro diputs1269... Already say 'about to cum but don't want to come so fast' so give some stupid excuse and pull out.

Create 'suspense' for her ma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
WOW. You partner very culture. Still can say PENIS! Not COCK ah?
Aiya! Bro itguy2008... A cock by any name is still a dick. Cultured girls sometimes even more wild. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 12-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The combination of hard pumping and dirty talking caused my cock to throb, signalling that I was about to cum but I really did not want to come just yet so I taunted her, "Since you don't like it, then I will just take it out." It was an excuse for me to give my throbbing cock a break, lest it explodes inside of this sexy little MILF.

I gave her another hard thrust grunting in exclamation. Then, in a swift motion I withdrew my cock from the warmth of her pussy.

I took a step back to marvel at the young mother lying on her back with her legs spread eagle. I took a quick glance at my throbbing member; just as I had expected, it was dripping pre-cum. A thought flashed across my mind - some article said that women could get pregnant from pre-cum. I pushed that thought to the back of my head. Besides, age was catching up with me, how could I be so 'lucky'?

"Daddy!" Maggi pouted.

"Yes, my baby," I waved my cocked at her, "You want this?"

Maggi nodded.

In response, I dived in to give her another good licking.

"No! Dirty!" She protested, using her small hands to push against my head but I paid them no heed.

"You taste so good baby," I said, "your juice mixed with my cock. So nice!"

Some people would probably question the hygiene behind such a move but I really needed to 'buy some time'. I pushed her legs back and started to paint her; this time around she was overflowing with her love juices. As much as I wanted a longer 'time out', I couldn't risk Maggi losing interest and myself getting too soft.

I disengaged from tongue-fucking her and wiped her juices from my mouth, cleaning the access on her inner thighs.

"See? You are so wet baby." I said, "Are you always this horny?"

Without waiting for her to reply me, I reached under her buttocks and flipped her over so that she was now lying on her belly.

She turned to look back at me in shock as I moved behind her, grabbed her ass and spread her wide.

"No! Not there! Please don't!" She practically raised her voice in horror as she thought I was going to pop her anal cherry.

"Trust me baby." I said as she continued to struggle, "Don't worry, I won't do things that you won't want to do, ok?" She became less resistant upon hearing my assurance.

"Let me make you feel good." I said soothingly as I positioned myself behind her. Using my hand to guide my cock, I traced the outline of her butt; starting from her butthole down to the entrance of her pussy, moving my shaft up and down as if I was lubricating her rear.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 12-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
footstepping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro, more please!!
Old 12-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by footstepping View Post
Good stuff bro, more please!!
Climax cumming, Bro footstepping.

Heh heh!

Old 12-12-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Let me make you feel good." I said soothingly as I positioned myself behind her. Using my hand to guide my cock, I traced the outline of her butt; starting from her butthole down to the entrance of her pussy, moving my shaft up and down as if I was lubricating her rear.
"I'm going to put my big, fat cock inside of you, ok?" I whispered into Maggi's ear. She nodded in anticipation. She wasn't as eager as before. For one thing, she did not tell me she wanted me to 'fuck her right now'. Perhaps she was afraid to 'encourage' me to anal rape her. I felt her shiver. The suspense was building up inside of her; the excitement of getting fucked in the ass coupled with the fear of the pain.

Using my hand, I guided my hard cock slowly into her drenched pussy. I shuffled closer to Maggi and thrust as far inside her as I could, then held there.

"Ahh!" she let out a moan.

"How you like this, baby?" I hissed.

The answer was written all over her face.

For me, it was a fantastic feeling. God knows how long I have buried my cock in a nice pussy; the only pussy I had been inside for such a long time. I wiggled around as deep into her as I could manage and then pulled out.

Maggi gasped.

Taking this as my cue, I slammed my cock back into her and and started thrusting causing a familiar squishing sound each time I entered her.

Maggi's head was rocking in pleasure as I alternated from hard and fast to slow and easy strokes in and out of her wet cunt.

I gave her ass a light slap. "You like this, baby?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Yes, who?" I asked firmly, giving her a few hard pumps to punctuate my question.

"Yes daddy. Yes! Yes!" Came her answer as she seemed even more aroused.

Her breath became uneven, as she seem to slump lower into the bed, gradually increasing the angle of her ass in the air. This increased the friction of my cock into her pussy. Each thrust seem to send an to my spine.

"En... En... En..." Her ecstatic moans could be heard once again.

Releasing my hands from her hips, I reached around to squeeze her boobs and she responded by arching her body. Encouraged, I pinched her nipples hard, without any mercy.

"Argh! Pain!" She screamed. I pinched even harder, causing her pussy walls to tighten around my cock. The pain was also providing her with just as much pleasure.

Maggi leaned forward causing my cock to fall out of her well-lubricated cunt. She turned around and laid on her back. Repositioning herself, she used her hand to guide me back into her love nest.

"Fuck me, Daddy" she said lustfully.

She did not need to tell me what to do next. I re-entered her slick pussy in one smooth move and resumed thrusting, pressing my chest against hers. Lust got the better of me and I kissed her mouth hard, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouthwhile pounding her harder with each thrust. This action seem to arouse her as I felt her pussy clamp harder over my dick.

The intensity of the tongue-fucking and thrusting seemed too much for her for she suddenly broke away from our kiss and screamed out incoherently. The sight was too much for me and I began to stutter, "I'm cum... Cumming... ing..."

"Shoot on me! Faster shoot! Shoot!" She shouted like a mad woman.

As I felt the first drops of cum about to erupt, I quickly pulled out of her wet pussy. It shuddered a few times before hot liquid shot shot out all over Maggi's stomach.

"Argh!" I grunted as I released my pent-up frustration all over her.

"Ah! So hot. So hot!" she exclaimed.

In exhaustion and satisfaction, I collapsed on the bed, next her.

We must have dozed off. After a while I rolled to the side and faced her.

"You can tahan so long one. My down there very sore already." She said.

"Your husband, cannot meh?" I mused; inside I was beaming with pride.

"Not for so long," she said, blushing. Then as if she remembered something, she got up abruptly. "So late. Now what time already. You la! Take so long." Maggi struggled to her feet. "I should go. My boy......"

"No good meh?" I asked.

"Good la! Good la! Very shiok!" she replied, blushing. "But we can't tell anyone, k?"

"Of course," I said, "Who wants to share a hot, young mother with others? I don't. Only I can fuck you for one whole hour!" I declared.

She scurried to the bathroom to clean herself up. Returning to the bedroom she threw on her clothes and put on her mask.

"I go back already ok?" she said, her voice muffled behind the mask. I nodded. I put on a pair of shorts and ushered her out of my main door.

Old 12-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

That was solid pounding you gave her TS. Awesome job 👍🏼
May I suggest getting her to ride you next time, give her some control to find her pleasure cumming positions as she rocks your cock while you tune her stereo nips and look at her sipeh song facial expressions. The look that says you are doing it right ✌🏼🤓

Waiting for your next instalment eagerly bro TS
Old 12-12-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

No lah.

Calling a spade a spade with partner.

After making love, we would like to discuss how to pleasure each other.

Cannot be saying my ku ku bird want to go inside chee bye right? haha.

WOW. You partner very culture. Still can say PENIS! Not COCK ah?[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Sandika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. More fucking to come!!
Old 13-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
That was solid pounding you gave her TS. Awesome job 👍🏼
May I suggest getting her to ride you next time, give her some control to find her pleasure cumming positions as she rocks your cock while you tune her stereo nips and look at her sipeh song facial expressions. The look that says you are doing it right ✌🏼🤓

Waiting for your next instalment eagerly bro TS
Thanks for your support and also your points, Bro funfox!

Will try to do both. Soon.
Quote:
No lah.

Calling a spade a spade with partner.

After making love, we would like to discuss how to pleasure each other.

Cannot be saying my ku ku bird want to go inside chee bye right? haha.
That's a good practice to get feedback, Bro lipe.

Interestingly, some girls I know like to use the word chee bye. Heh heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandika View Post
Nice update TS. More fucking to come!!
Thank you, Bro Sandika. Hopefully?

Old 13-12-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
ChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChooBuckWah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, looking forward to more!
Old 14-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Lai Lai....

Waiting for more instalments on Maggi!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 14-12-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooBuckWah View Post
Nice update, looking forward to more!
Thank you, Bro ChooBuckWah.

Awaiting advice on Covid-19 situation first. Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Lai Lai....

Waiting for more instalments on Maggi!!
Yes Bro CibLover. Maggi Mee - fast to cook, good to eat

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1