The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2010, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Point 4 comments- small error - We should not jealous about it, because it is her hard work ......
Old 30-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Massage View Post
These are some main points I like to remind all brothers

I am stating all FACTS.

I welcome any comments from anyone.
Fact, Friction or Myths....does it really matter to you?

For me, it is the massage, everything else really doesn't matter. Got free show, see lor, dun have just enjoy her touch. What's the problem? Happy, book her WELL IN ADVANCE, not happy, try someone else.

Just for your infor, last 2 weeks I also have a hell of a time trying to get a slot, but so what? This time I took leave and book her 10 days in advance. Bottomline, either you plan ahead or be ready to accept disappointment mah. Where got win win all the time one, like that every week strike TOTO liao.

As for bro TS, he has done a good job. Dun you think so? He has marketed Wan Er well, the thread is always on top and all interested bros are happy with the product, so why so much kpkb? As for his motives, I really only wish to believe that he geniuely wants to share a gem and to help her out. If, he has other intentions, thats between the 2 of them, whats it got to do with anyone of us? Also, pls dun dun underestimate Wan Er, she is no bimbo either and very capable of taking care of herself.

Everyone, relac hor, want massage call her, cannot her get, try booking in advance, still cannot get, I am sure I can share other contacts with you! As good as Wan Er, I dare not say la! Cheers!

Bro TS, keep up the good work! Bottomline is - she is fully booked all the time.
Old 30-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Fact, Friction or Myths....does it really matter to you?........ Also, pls dun dun underestimate Wan Er, she is no bimbo either and very capable of taking care of herself........
Totally agreed with you bro. She's a very very street-smart gal. Thru my many years of cheonging prc scene, I can size her up that she belongs to the top 10% of street-smartness. Many KTV gals are no match for her. She really has the gift-of-the-gap. She's can out-talk most of us and cannot be psycho easily. She knows what she want in life n she works toward them in her own way.

Well, anyway I'm here for her excellent massage & TCSS session. No ulterior motive. Just enjoy & off I go - REFRESH - physically & mentally.
Old 30-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi View Post
Thanks TS powertool for sharing~

Had the virgin session with Wan Er yesterday 1st slot(as she had limited slot/day, I waited for 2 days for my queue ). Nevertheless, it's worth the wait as she make me feel comfortable right from the beginning... Indeed a really nice and friendly lady
Apart from a minute or two break to the toilet, she was working real hard to loosen every inch of my aching joint. Kudos to her effort!! Due to my sub par chinese, could not really understand some of her jokes, but we did have a good laugh thru out the 180mins...
Not to forget some "intimate moments" with her that make my eyes focus more and little Schumi react

Looks: 7/10 down-to-earth/girl-next-door kinda girl; chatty,friendly,jovial.Nice~
Massage: 8/10 using her 婉式; try it yourself~
Damage: $30(rm)+ $100(3hr session)+ $20(tips for her hardwork)
Thanks for ur FR.... Upz u as promised.
Old 30-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Fact, Friction or Myths....does it really matter to you?

As for bro TS, he has done a good job. Dun you think so? He has marketed Wan Er well, the thread is always on top and all interested bros are happy with the product, so why so much kpkb? As for his motives, I really only wish to believe that he geniuely wants to share a gem and to help her out. If, he has other intentions, thats between the 2 of them, whats it got to do with anyone of us? Also, pls dun dun underestimate Wan Er, she is no bimbo either and very capable of taking care of herself.

Bro TS, keep up the good work! Bottomline is - she is fully booked all the time.
Thanks bro for your encouraging words.
Old 30-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AV quota is saturated, watch out TGIF, Friday. This few days should be safe.
Don't let the masseur wait for you at the back door, please arrived on time or before time. Enjoy your massage at a minimum risk. Cheer
Old 30-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
pUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterpUrPLe LuXuRy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson Cheng View Post
AV quota is saturated, watch out TGIF, Friday. This few days should be safe.
Don't let the masseur wait for you at the back door, please arrived on time or before time. Enjoy your massage at a minimum risk. Cheer
woooow.... bro benson, your info very up-to-date aaa??? how u know the AV team hit their quota le??? You got frens working in CID? or..... u are cheng hoo lang???
Old 30-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pUrPLe LuXuRy View Post
woooow.... bro benson, your info very up-to-date aaa??? how u know the AV team hit their quota le??? You got frens working in CID? or..... u are cheng hoo lang???
My apologies, I cannot review. Just take it as info for today. It will not affect us, but the masseur. So you "chong" or "don't chong" it does not matter. But if worse case, when they do room check desperately, you will catch with your pant down. Ha ha
Old 30-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ethenranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st, i am a newbie here and thx bro powertool for ctcs.

Booked wan er 3 days in advance and just had a session with her.

She is quite tall abt 167cm and have a nice figure especially de boobs when she was in her massage uniform showing her assets and the cleavage. Very appealing and nice (imagination run wild).

Massage was good and relaxing. She put in alot of efforts and the pressings are strong (to me it was quite strong). At one point, I almost felt asleep until I was asked to flip over. This part was more interesting as now I got chance to really enjoy the views. The massage near the groins was most tantalizing and sensual (have to keep calm ).

My short FR:

Wan Er
Height: around 167cm
Face: 7.0
Body: 6.5+
Boobs: C or D cant tell but from the look
Strength: 8.5
Damage: $100 (3hr) + $20 tips (exclude room)
RTM: surely
Old 30-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson Cheng View Post
My apologies, I cannot review. Just take it as info for today. It will not affect us, but the masseur. So you "chong" or "don't chong" it does not matter. But if worse case, when they do room check desperately, you will catch with your pant down. Ha ha
bro, you so chun....can start a new thread to give daily forecast bo? i confirm up you liao!
Old 30-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tansjj is Cool - loads of Potential

hi. where does she do her massage?
Old 30-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, you so chun....can start a new thread to give daily forecast bo? i confirm up you liao!
Sorry, I will be away for 2 weeks starting from Monday so I can't followup next two weeks. If I post too much, I will be mark. I know when it is danger then I alert. If it go outside the area that I pardon , I will not alert. So you know what I mean. I must not draw details area which I pardon.If not it will not be "chun"
Old 31-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethenranger View Post
1st, i am a newbie here and thx bro powertool for ctcs.

Wan Er
Another newbie which I gambled on paid off.... Thanks for keping up ur promise for this FR. I'll upz u when I regain my power.

Keep those newbies or 1st time client FRs coming in....
Old 31-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansjj View Post
hi. where does she do her massage?

Bros,
Normally we don't ask the operating place openly. When you book for the massage. The masseur will let you know. Also remember when you write the report don't mention the place that you have visited. Good Luck ,Cheer
Old 31-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethenranger View Post
1st, i am a newbie here and thx bro powertool for ctcs......

Wan Er
As promised...... Just upz u with soilid solid 9 pts....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1