The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2005, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...Agreed that Coco is a looker and a bit exotic too...must warm her up and make her gian lah...We presumed that fellow samsters are matured adult and be discreet on the infos. from this public forum. Unreasonable and abusive customers who misused these infos. for their own selfish end are the banes. Being "senior", we could only urged them to be more considerate and responsible. Have some humilty and respect for the WLS...
Hehheh, if you know which dialect group she's from, you'll realise why she has that exotic look...yeah, think i must try harder to make her gian me and not me gian her!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! But ok lah, she's given me some lobang, see whether 'chun' or not... Hee! As for Gentlemen Code of Honor, taken together with your post in BHC, i agree wholeheartedly, not just respect and actions towards the WLs, but also respect and responsibility when posting here in this Forum towards other fellow bros. Hehheh, so now you are also into golf huh?!?!?!
Old 06-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Hehheh, so now you are also into golf huh?!?!?!
Only an excuse to the wifey to go out and play the most important hole... the 19th hole!!!

Right, Zack???
Old 06-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Hole-in-one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Only an excuse to the wifey to go out and play the most important hole... the 19th hole!!!
Hehheh, bro-machoman, our bro-ZT has Zero-Tolerance for all that trouble with 18 holes just for the 19th hole... Dun you know? He's our champion master of "HOLE-IN-ONES"!!!! Bwahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman

Right, Zack???
Bro.Machooman/Groo,
For once you are wrong! I'm a serious sportman. I'm into golfing, tennis, and water sports particularly sailing and swimming. I've love the out doors. In my younger days play soccer and was in the SAF team....but make a decision to focus on my study/career as felt that professional sport in S'pore cannot "char lee makan'.
But after 18 holes always time for the 19th hole...ke,ke,ke. But yesterday, tigeress called after my game to accompanied her for some shopping, so like all good boy, boh bian, skip the 19th hole.
BTW our GF from Leisure still on leave today to give her pussy the much needed rest...wonder which bro. bang her so hard? Today, may foray for some afternoon delights butundecided on the place as yet.
Cheers,
Old 06-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Afternoon Delights ver2.0 - Hong Kong Delights

Rush out a quick FR on wat happened last night b4 my meeting this afternoon... hope u guys enjoy...

1900 hrs
Last night, had a hearty dinner of "San Bo Fan" which means three treasures rice. This dish really solid, used to have it when I was studying overseas... well it's rice with Soya-sause chicken, Roast Meat and Char-siew. Yummy...heehee
after filling my stomach, though it might be time to satisfy my "other bro" as well. So took their MRT to Mong Kok station to walk along the famous Portland Street.

2015 hrs
Reached and wah...so many colourful sign-boards !! I thot they banned all these signboards already !! Practically every corner I turn I see boards advertsing for Health Spa, Massage Parlour and KTVs !!

Well there is a big shopping centre here as well, so I popped in for a quick look. Quite nice and big, kinda reminded me of Orchard CineLeisure with the way u have to walk round and round... And so many "Lian-ish" girls walking around... wah they look like they just stepped out from Zouk with their barely there dressing but it's oso becus it's summer now in HK so not as cold.

2045 hrs
Wandered into the streets. Here u can actually see China MMs sitting in the coffeeshops dressed to kill but they dun approach you one. Sometimes, a guy (think is their OKT) will signal a girl and she will walk towards one of the numerous staircase and disappear. Curosity got the better of me and I actually followed one up a narrow staircase.
And I found myself in a whore den...the OKT will ask what type of gal I was into.. thai, china and even ang mos !! Price was like HK350 for ST with PRC, HK250 for thais and HK500 for ang-mos. Made an excuse abt an appointment later and slipped out as the OKT was rather pushy (but in a friendly sorta of way).

2100 hrs
Finally reach a building that had MPs (Massage Parlours) on almost every floor. Just randomly choose the 9th floor as it was the highest. The lift door opened and I was immediately greeted at the door by this friendly chap. He showed me in and taught me how to register as I told him 1st time here. Was given a locker and had a nice hot shower. There was a small steam/sauna rm at the corner but no hot pool. Place was actually quite small but the ppl were friendly.

The staff would offer me a ciggie but I motioned I did not smoke. So he showed me to the TV lounge and asked what I wanted to drink. He even offered to make me either kaya bread or cup noodle if I was hungry. Wah..really treated like king sia....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Reporting "LIVE" via Hong Kong by "afternoon Delights" special reporter Optimus Prime

2130 hrs
Too bad... there is no parade of gals here. It seems the gals are assigned rooms and most of them stay in the same room for the whole night. They are opened throughout the night !! Basically got 2 shift of gals, those that work the morning shift till about 6-7pm. And those that work at night from 8pm to next morning 6am !! Wow... that means u can get an MP gal here almost 24 hrs a day... gd concept sia..

Well the guy say he arrange for me a gd gd one... I sure will like. As I said I wanted more of a gd massage so my expectations was not high. Was led thru a door to the a dark corridor.. and I do mean dark... u can hardly see. Then thru to another room where the gal was already waiting for me.

2145 hrs
Now I know why so dark liao, the MP gal told me it was becus the local gals are afraid they will see someone they know and oso becus the door had a large glass window where u can see thru (like Lexon HC) well as my eyes adjusted to the dim light, could see my MP gal was in her late 20s, shld be avg looks, nice slim body and quite a sweet voice.

Had a very gd massage as she rubed down my entire body with oil. I think she spent close to 45 mins just massaging my entire back. we tcss abt Sillypore and HK celebrities...she quite talkactive so easy to chat. I was very relaxed but oso in my head I thot no Special liao cus she spend so much time on massage. Then she asked me to flip over and carried on massaging my arms. I looked at the clock almost 1 hour liao... sighh...

2245 hrs
She turned to give me a good head (the big one) massage. Mmmm... nice and then suddenly the intercom sounded a bell. Must be time up and I was ready to get up when she stopped me.

"where u going?" she asked in Cantonese.
"Er...time's up right ??"
"No... we still got one hour."
"Huh ??" I scratched my head.
"Oh...each session is two hours long."

With that she smiled... and accidently brushed against my little bro... woah..immediately it was marikita and stretching up my shorts like a flag pole!!

Oh... I see... I see...still got one hour ahh ..heheh *rubs hands*

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime

2245 hrs
She turned to give me a good head (the big one) massage. Mmmm... nice and then suddenly the intercom sounded a bell. Must be time up and I was ready to get up when she stopped me.

With that she smiled... and accidently brushed against my little bro... woah..immediately it was marikita and stretching up my shorts like a flag pole!!

Ya lah... like football match wat! 1st half over... then the real action start in the 2nd half.

Usually, 2nd half more exciting cos the 2 teams will go all out to win the match. I think 2nd half, she give half ball for you to eat.
Old 06-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 21
buscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud ofbuscopan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Reporting "LIVE" via Hong Kong by "afternoon Delights" special reporter Optimus Prime

Wow!! Next time in Hong Kong must die die visit the MPs.

Bro Optimus, waiting patiently for ur complete FR.

Cheers.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
...For once you are wrong! I'm a serious sportman...into golfing, tennis, and water sports particularly sailing and swimming. I've love the out doors. In my younger days play soccer and was in the SAF team....
Hehhehheh, bro-ZT, i dun mind being wrong, because when i was young, i also siao sports and you'll not believe what i play... volleyball, basketball, badminton, soccer, athletics, basketball, X-cty, athletics, bowling, canoeing, rugby, basketball, soccer, more soccer, more basketball... from pri-school all the way to Uni days... Yup, yr gf'll be back tomorrow! Wah! Seems all the focus is now on bro-OP's ECAs in HK... Guess i'll withhold my latest sexcapade FR with a very sexy babe until he has his turn in the spotlight... Bwahahahahahahah!!!!

It's also a sad day for some of us here in this forum because one of our dear bros will be quitting this forum due to some juvenile postings that has appeared the past few days... Anyway, bro, you know who you are and the best to you in your future endeavours.... But the door is always to welcome you back... Cheers!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
...immediately greeted at the door by this friendly chap. He showed me in and taught me how to register as I told him 1st time here...Place was actually quite small but the ppl were friendly.... showed me to the TV lounge and asked what I wanted to drink. He even offered to make me either kaya bread or cup noodle if I was hungry. Wah..really treated like king sia....
Hehheh, in the sex industry in HK, your $$$ is king!!! ...and if the gal dun perform to expectation and kena complained, JIALAT!!! She'll kena whacked upside down... poor thing!!! This is especially true because gals are so easily available from across the border. Changing the gals is like changing clothes for the HK gangs... no amount of AV raids is ever enough!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delight, with condom put on tight!

Since Singapore loves a good campaign, how about one against AIDS with the following slogans for "Promote National Condom" Week

1. Cover Your Stump Before You Hump.
2. Before You Attack Her, Wrap Your Whacker.
3. Don't Be Silly, Protect Your Willy.
4. When In Doubt, Shroud Your Spout.
5. Don't Be A Loner, Cover Your Boner.
6. You Can't Go Wrong If You Shield Your Dong.
7. If You're Not Goin To Sack It, Go Home And Whack It.
8. If You Think She's Spunky, Cover Your Monkey.
9. If You Slip Between Her Thighs, Be Sure To Condomize.
10. It Will Be Sweeter If You Wrap Your Peter.
11. She Won't Get Sick If You Wrap Your Dick.
12. If You Go Into Heat, Package Your Meat.
13. While You're Undressing Venus, Dress Up Your Penis.
14. When You Take Off Her Pants And Blouse, Slip Up Your Trouser Mouse.
15. Especially In December, Gift Wrap Your Member.
16. Never, Never Deck Her With An Unwrapped Pecker.
17. Dont Be A Fool, Vulcanize Your Tool.
18. The Right Selection Will Protect Your Erection.
19. Wrap It In Foil Before Checking Her Oil.
20. A Crank With Armor Will Never Harm Her.
21. No Glove, No Love!

Th...th...that's all, Folks!!! Bwahahahahahhah!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
Graffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGraffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My afternoon delight, with condom put on tight!

Quote:
1. Cover Your Stump Before You Hump.
2. Before You Attack Her, Wrap Your Whacker.
3. Don't Be Silly, Protect Your Willy.
4. When In Doubt, Shroud Your Spout.
5. Don't Be A Loner, Cover Your Boner.
6. You Can't Go Wrong If You Shield Your Dong.
7. If You're Not Goin To Sack It, Go Home And Whack It.
8. If You Think She's Spunky, Cover Your Monkey.
9. If You Slip Between Her Thighs, Be Sure To Condomize.
10. It Will Be Sweeter If You Wrap Your Peter.
11. She Won't Get Sick If You Wrap Your Dick.
12. If You Go Into Heat, Package Your Meat.
13. While You're Undressing Venus, Dress Up Your Penis.
14. When You Take Off Her Pants And Blouse, Slip Up Your Trouser Mouse.
15. Especially In December, Gift Wrap Your Member.
16. Never, Never Deck Her With An Unwrapped Pecker.
17. Dont Be A Fool, Vulcanize Your Tool.
18. The Right Selection Will Protect Your Erection.
19. Wrap It In Foil Before Checking Her Oil.
20. A Crank With Armor Will Never Harm Her.
21. No Glove, No Love!
Hey bro! All damn power lar. Me voted for this: Don't be a loner, cover your boner!
Old 07-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehhehheh, bro-ZT, i dun mind being wrong, because when i was young, i also siao sports and you'll not believe what i play... volleyball, basketball, badminton, soccer, athletics, basketball, X-cty, athletics, bowling, canoeing, rugby, basketball, soccer, more soccer, more basketball... from pri-school all the way to Uni days... Yup, yr gf'll be back tomorrow! Wah! Seems all the focus is now on bro-OP's ECAs in HK... Guess i'll withhold my latest sexcapade FR with a very sexy babe until he has his turn in the spotlight... Bwahahahahahahah!!!! :Cheers!!!
Bro. Groo., Glad to know another sportman. Will stick it out today to see our GF...ke,ke. Miss her. Yesterday I went to see my much neglected GF in Aven View for some "intellectual" release. I must relate this story to you so that you can have a good chuckle....
When Amber came into the room, I could see that she has lost some weight since I last saw her. She is already very slim then. She greeted me but not with the usual enthusiasm. Just a light peck on my lip instead of a full blown. I sensed she was not in a good mood. After some TCSS, I've found out that she has broken up with her BF who she claimed she supported him in his endeavours but left her for another gal. If she is right, he is a real asshole. Anyway our conversation turned to the issue of New Age woman verses male. She was real vocal about this and called all man MCP (male chauvinistic pig) and what bastard we are. She of course championed her woman case and she went on and on to prove her point. Mind you all this time she was massaging me. I was listening and at time defended the male cause but she was adamant of the superiority of the New Age woman. I was thinking to myself how to shut this woman up without offending her and to put her in the correct place....hm. I finally told her, "OK lah, you win. I agreed with your thingy about her good and superior the modern woman is. I give up. You are too good." I then sat up on the high bed and told her, " OK, now you can get down on your knees and suck my dick!" Momentarily she did not know how to react but soon saw the significance and laugh out loud...." You bastard!". OF course she obliged and the rest is history...one up for the male species...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 07-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's also a sad day for some of us here in this forum because one of our dear bros will be quitting this forum due to some juvenile postings that has appeared the past few days... Anyway, bro, you know who you are and the best to you in your future endeavours.... But the door is always to welcome you back... Cheers!!!
Yeah... really stupid... well... I think school holidays , the forum always come up with all these stupid idiots. Anyway, our BRO is ok liao... Hope he "Chong Chu Jiang Hu" soon in the forum...

I think sammyboy too good liao, all those "sch holidays samsters" like to come out and "cheong" in June and Dec one. I myself already got 2-3 PMs everyday from newbies (w ZERO or only "can give me XX number pls kind of posts) asking for FL contacts. Even got one ask me if I had Bro Zack's GF personal number so can arrange for a bonk outside.

Well if I have it bro, then I think there will be 2 bros here crying liao.... heheh.... BUT whose to say I dun have... she just flew back yesterday after spending 2 wonderful nites w me in HK.

Oops .... Now the cat out of the bag on where she went the last few days ..heheheh....

Quote:
Yesterday I went to see my much neglected GF in Aven View for some "intellectual" release..... I sensed she was not in a good mood. After some TCSS, I've found out that she has broken up with her BF who she claimed she supported him in his endeavours but left her for another gal.

Anyway our conversation turned to the issue of New Age woman verses male. She was real vocal about this and called all man MCP (male chauvinistic pig) and what bastard we are. She of course championed her woman case and she went on and on to prove her point.....

I finally told her, "OK lah, you win. I agreed with your thingy about her good and superior the modern woman is. I give up. You are too good." I then sat up on the high bed and told her, " OK, now you can get down on your knees and suck my dick!" Momentarily she did not know how to react but soon saw the significance and laugh out loud...." You bastard!". OF course she obliged and the rest is history...one up for the male species...ke,ke,ke.
HA HA HA !!! You should have asked her as she sucked your dick,
"Hmmm.... New Age Woman really do SUCK better than traditional woman !!"

On 2nd thought better not...later she chomp down !!

Old 07-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re:Return of the King

Hahaha Brother Optimus_Prime when you going to complete the field report leh?

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1