The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-06-2017, 03:08 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Tequila at 12.30am
Not gonna fight for First Blood, so took Last blood for her first day.

As mentioned before by other bros, she is really new and inexperienced. Looks is definitely on point, pretty and very smiley when she greeted me at the door.
Body is definitely on point too, firm boobs finally! 0 sag at all. Told be she was 21 going 22 blah blah, i told her just tell customer you are 1995! First time bonking a FL younger than me.
This ice that needs to be broken is bigger than the iceberg that sank Titanic. Experienced bros will definitely love her as she is smiley and seems like the obedient GF, but the rest have to be more vocal and persistent in letting her know what you want. Her body is really good, with the very tight pussy so just for that, grab it while it is still tight.
Bros can grab some food for her and Gina too. Both are going to be Ang pai and super busy, so doubt they have time to buy food. Mimi told me she was super hungry after the session, and I saw gina microwave some food and i was like damn, if only i bought them food to impress them.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4254 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Dilbert View Post
My first time try this thai internet stable and this is my FR

FR for Evelyn

She is the sexy, foxy and vixen type. She give good massage and she have a tanned skin colour.

Looks: same as the picture.
Body: no tattoo,hourglass figure,slim with sexy butt and leg
Boobs: c cup, nice, firm and meaty
Kissing: yes, good kisser and a good frencher
BBBJ: 10/10. She IS good. no word can discribe it
CIM: 10/10 awesome, no word can discribe it.
FJ: 8/10. super wet and tight pussy, cum within a while and solid 2 rounds
Attitude: 8/10 good attitude and no rush and polite
RTF: Definitely. Once I get more money.

Thanks for the arrangement.

Which stable is this Evelyn from ??

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 28-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blueworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Which stable is this Evelyn from ??
From Emma

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=655642
Old 28-06-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

kenshiix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAHAHA!!! My bad then, thought i got 1st blood
Old 28-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

kenshiix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
See the time u will know the answer lor lol.
HAHAHA, though i got first blood. My bad then XD
Old 28-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshiix View Post
HAHAHA, though i got first blood. My bad then XD
Bro, lol at least u r 1st to do her wearing that lacy nightie. I rummaged through her suitcase with her permission of coz n told her to wear it AFTER i leave🤣 u reaped the rewards lol😄🤣😄. All is good after all, bro😊
Old 28-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_21t View Post
Pepo from Teeruklover

will be here for another few days. $120 is a must try for this girl. Nice place well & clean kept.
Thanks for succinct FR Bro KELVIN_21t Sailsingapore Upzz you +11 ss's

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 28-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Wah jialat, bcos KOC88 later tequila go back thai bf must be wondering why she become professional when service
Old 28-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Wah jialat, bcos KOC88 later tequila go back thai bf must be wondering why she become professional when service
Extremely kinky to know that the FL has a bf kept in the dark ... hahahahhh. The poor fellow wear green hat several times over, really wtf man.

No, i think after making a pile of money here she will tell the bf, no more free fucks
Old 28-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know if Bangkok Gems Shirley is the same girl as DH Moon from a month plus ago?? Photos look similar and both speaks Chinese 😱
Old 28-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Tried suzy from emma

Totally worth the money. 130 sgd.. where to find such deal haha

Face 7/10
Boobs 10/10 (32C natural)
Bbbj 8/10
FJ 8/10

If you looking for a petite girl and good company, shes the one. Please treat her well
Old 28-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

fehearts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Thanks for the FR bro.
Actually was contemplating to visit her but my gut feel held me back after reading another FR of hers.
u had that feeling ? damn bro i had it too as well but i just went with it .. big mistake if u asked me
Old 28-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
tuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Maybe Jojo misses me too much cos i didnt visit her for a few days??? Lol u probably caught her on a off day if u ask me. The rest seems to have positive feedbacks for her. Remember the bro who piak piak piak her? He had a great time didnt he? I try my best to post what i had experienced. One swallow doesnt make a summer n i certainly hope there are better bonks to come for u. Happy bonking na��
Lol bro relax.. im not saying she is bad.. she had tried her best to please.. i bonked her too long and she tired out i can see that.. ur fr is still credible by far bro dun worry.. lol.. it was my wrong choice of time.. ph n weekend night is quite a bad choice i reckoned now lol.. damn.. can i go with u the next round LOL 😂😂😂
Old 28-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuss View Post
Lol bro relax.. im not saying she is bad.. she had tried her best to please.. i bonked her too long and she tired out i can see that.. ur fr is still credible by far bro dun worry.. lol.. it was my wrong choice of time.. ph n weekend night is quite a bad choice i reckoned now lol.. damn.. can i go with u the next round LOL 😂😂😂
Lol we are cool bro.
U take Tequila, I take Gina. Tag team...good idea? or vice versa also can
Old 28-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 8
Msuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to beholdMsuzu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, lol at least u r 1st to do her wearing that lacy nightie. I rummaged through her suitcase with her permission of coz n told her to wear it AFTER i leave�� u reaped the rewards lol������. All is good after all, bro��
You win liao bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1