The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
TinML777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
That time i tried 小小from Lusty models and i really love her BJ. Massage was not too gd though.

Any recommendations for gd massage with gd BJ?

Read alot abt Minty. Which stable is she from?
Mint dun provide BJ, maybe cannot statisfy you bro.
Old 20-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Finally paid a visit to Mint today, and can totally understand why she has such strong support among the bros. MR is probably not necessary, suffice to say she is one of the best in the current market in terms of overall package
Old 20-01-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Finally paid a visit to Mint today, and can totally understand why she has such strong support among the bros. MR is probably not necessary, suffice to say she is one of the best in the current market in terms of overall package
You finally come to from the mountain ? Lolz
Old 20-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
You finally come to from the mountain ? Lolz
Yup, come down for 1 last time before "retiring" for good
Old 20-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
A Tier #1 ML didn't answer my sms yesterday - she usually replies in a couple of hours. Heard from another bro that she's not working till Friday. Coincidence?
Could be many reasons...
Phone spoil
RTC
Going to 下网
Your number got blacklisted
Privatize
Old 20-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I guess it seller market. We buyer can sit back and suck thumb or find another one to suck our....
I believe it is still a buyer's market now, except for Hope.

-----------------

This new bac kia not bad eh? got the sinseh look.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Ssurfer might be interested... but too bad he like mia liao...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I believe it is still a buyer's market now, except for Hope.

-----------------

this new bag kia from where?
Old 20-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
iNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow tonight is a seriously dead night. Its like a ML public holiday.
Old 20-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

MR for Mint:

Truth be told, she probably don't need anymore MRs since there's already a ton of those written by other bros. Reason for writing is to give due recognition to a hardworking and service-oriented young lady, a rarity in the current ML pool.

Location: Her previous location was the main reason I held off from making an appointment because the security guard was a big deterrent. Current location has no such issues and is within walking distance from the nearest MRT station. Convenient for both drivers and non-drivers

Apartment: Whole unit was clean and neat. Towels smelt fresh and clean too. Overall, a cozy place with nothing to complain about

ML: Very cute looking young lady and her features and hairstyle give her a Jap schoolgirl look. Great body with equally nice boobs and nips that were a joy to caress and fondle during the sensual portion. Told me she's been eating salad to lose weight but her figure actually looks perfect to me

Massage: Credit to her for putting in the effort to give a decent massage that covered from the back to the legs. Not the hard kind of massage dished out by Humility but not bad either. Gave me a rather decent head massage as well after the HJ. So massage is a pass for me overall

Sensual: Definitely her forte! Haven't had such an enjoyable HJ for some time and I don't think there's a need to go into details since most bros have experienced it before Out to please and she even "complaint" that I came a bit too fast and she wanted me to endure a bit longer...haha

GFE: Very friendly and chatty lady. Broke the ice easily and never an awkward moment during the entire session. Felt very comfortable talking to her and her GFE came across as natural and not overbearing. Offered me a total of 3 cups of freshly brewed chrysanthemum tea before and after the session. Full marks for GFE

Overall, one of the elite few MLs who are totally worth the money you pay for the session. Can see why she is so popular and her reputation as an angpai is well deserved!
Old 20-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=564637

I'm not one who enjoy posting negative MRs, but i will advise bros to avoid this ML, read many negative MRs but decided to give it a go, I can only blame myself come think of it. Pretty no doubt, but that's about it, non existent for other services. Wanking myself off is a much better option. Sorry if I have offended any of her supporters

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 20-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
this new bag kia from where?
She is Xiao Ai under LustyModels
Anyone test drive her yet? Waiting for MR
Old 21-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
a9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guya9z1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
Almost wanted to book her, also added her in wechat.

Is she as pretty as in the pics? She looks very pretty
I was sort of attracted by her pictures too initially, but actual person is not that chio with some hints of pimples. She is not ugly; just not as pretty as the expertly-taken pictures suggest.
Old 21-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Recently after a short hiatus (before this last visit was to Connie), decided to try Bosh since some bros recommend and she's leaving soon...

My experience is a little neither here nor there i guess.

Location: Quite central and walkable from mrt or bus stop. But took me a while to find the place. quite discreet i must say and this seems to be the latest popular area?

Looks: 7/10. When she first opened the door, i tot siao liao, must be different person. Real person looks slightly older and not like the picture leh! But as time goes, and in the room after she tied her hair she actually looks better and better. Kinda look like one taiwan actress i forgot the name. 安乙轩 maybe? Body looks quite tight with a bit of tummy (nothing too much)

Massage: 7/10. She kinda lack a bit of strength but really quite like her leg massage. Not many ML massage the calf and does it well. Almost felt spa like.

Sensual/GFE: 4/10. Almost non-existent for me. I'm kinda the kind who can talk a little bit of cock but the ML needs to be responsive and sometimes strike a conversation also. For her it's almost none. Maybe i no chemistry w her, but i believe it's also due to the fact that she really dun like doing this. Can sense from the way she replies her messages also. So she's not v comfortable with the sensual stuff and doesn't want to do it. No need to force i guess, but u will be disappointed if u are looking at some nice gfe here.
roaming is kinda limited, below no no, nips she say dun play too much. no kissing, and just one position which restricts u from too much roaming. still feel good for pretty gal trying to hj u i suppose.
But some positive. She hugs and stays beside u after the deed is done and after washing hand so at least she bothers abt some after service.

RTM: Prob no. Some bros may get better service but for me i think dun have the connection. Anw she's leaving i think so also no chance to try again i guess.
Old 21-01-2016, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Massage is deleted. Not to affect others.

Last edited by carlto; 22-01-2016 at 11:54 PM. Reason: reword
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1