The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
only you poison people
KT gor gor always give valuable insights. Will never poison anyone?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 26-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only you poison people
Since when???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-04-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
what i am saying now CAN happen in worst case scenario not likely to happen in residential leases but definately in commercial leases...so u sign a 12mth lease actually i would be looking at 2+2, and the business u set up is going well, what will happen is that even though the contract may have rental reviews included in them, the land lord will get greedy, he will then demand money often in amount much greater than economical, often it is in an attempt to take over your business if its that profitable and its something tey can emulate.
They will then create a prextext in which a dispute will arise out of the lease, then they will lock your doors. Now this will drag on for months in which a. you cannot do business
b the legal costs will be much higher as you will have the onus of getting legal representation
c the landlord prob has connections that you dont

so finally after everything said and done it would be easier for u to take the loss and walk away.

So in that scenario, should your landlors in your residental property feel that they can get higher prices, then you will find that suddenly you have no water, no electricity or any number of problems that could force you to make a exit.
Any guy who tells you that its not a possibility and simply paying 12mths in advance will remedy that problem is a idiot
Thanks MC..thats what I am worried about, Both for commercial lease and residential leases. Seems like no gurantees in either contract. Haizz...that is why I am afraid of biz takes off, the landlord will come out tricks to take over and emulate. Ventures like eateries or resturants very easy to just take over one. Unless I own the place myself, I simply cannot accept the lack of security in my resturant being taken over. As such, gonna concentrate on my chartering and ship broking biz first.
Old 26-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Since when???
since the day you fall in love with vbsssss
Old 26-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's they poison me

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He fell in love countless times. No news yet that he will get hitched.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 01-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

To all the bros with serious r/s with VBs...may I know do your girls still work? Now my current gal whom I have serious plans with says she will go out to work. She is a non WL..means no saloon no bia om,no ktv,no anything of that kind of jobs. Which brings me to the question of what job can she find to do in HCM? Honestly, I wonder what jobs she can do sia..
Old 01-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
To all the bros with serious r/s with VBs...may I know do your girls still work? Now my current gal whom I have serious plans with says she will go out to work. She is a non WL..means no saloon no bia om,no ktv,no anything of that kind of jobs. Which brings me to the question of what job can she find to do in HCM? Honestly, I wonder what jobs she can do sia..
U think gals in hcm can only work in a sex related industry ?

Is HCM purely a City of Sex or Sex related Activities' City ?

Are you sure you went to hcm a few times ? Are u sure u r reallly to venture I to hcmc n have a relationship.

I can only confirmed that you are still Immature in your thinking.... Seriously u need to Wake Up and Think ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenhair View Post
you sure you have serious plans with your current gal?
thought you had an argument in FB and doubted her liao

you say she is non WL so why doubt what job she can do?
there are many normal jobs in hcmc
Old 02-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
there are many normal jobs in hcmc
Like selling things in market and shopping center, waitress, hotel-related industries, tour related, etc....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like selling things in market and shopping center, waitress, hotel-related industries, tour related, etc....
Ah jack .. u so free to list out .... Hahahah ....

I wouldn't be so free to list out the available job ...

If got eyes see, sure know and can answer himsef ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sure have plenty of jobs available which girls can earn an honest living with support from boyfriends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Ah jack .. u so free to list out .... Hahahah ....
I wouldn't be so free to list out the available job ...
If got eyes see, sure know and can answer himsef ...
What happened? Your posts recently full of frustrations and anger?

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 02-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Ok ss kor kor .. My sincere apologies to make such comment .....

My sincere apologies to Goldenhair too for replying such comments.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Sure have plenty of jobs available which girls can earn an honest living with support from boyfriends.

9 cans of hanoi beers for you, bros!

Little Johnny: Drin-king, smo-king, and fuc-king.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Apologies fellow bros...I am very paranoid one. Honestly..so far done all I could to ensure she is a good gal as claimed. But I guess it comes with age. I honestly like this gal a lot. She also claim I damn paranoid (and results in a few tiffs already...). As her sister is supporting her for the past few years, suddenly she went to work..I am worried she will tempted to try bia oms and KTVS and salons and stuff which I do not approve. She has DD neh nehs and is a babe. As I been "trained" by PRCs before...still scared and doubt her. but as this 21st May is our 4th month, I can safely say she pass. I want to settle down with her. But our daily conversations sometimes involves teasing, I get worried when she say if cannot find work she go work in bia oms or sell herself,etc. As she has not been working for almost 2 years liao...I really worried she might do the above jobs which I disapproved. As stated...next 1 yr 8 months...if she behaves as a gf should, I will marry her. I do feel she is the one. But I also know the problem is me. Haizz...still need more time to understand each other more I guess..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1