The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Hong Kong Delights at MPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
With that she smiled... and accidently brushed against my little bro... woah..immediately it was marikita and stretching up my shorts like a flag pole!!

Oh... I see... I see...still got one hour ahh ..heheh *rubs hands*
Afternoon Delights ver2.0 - Hong Kong Delights
Reporting "LIVE" via Hong Kong by "afternoon Delights" special reporter Optimus Prime

Yeah...the 2nd Half was more happening but not as much as u taught but yesterday I went back to the same MP and it was much more fruitful !! Well first of finish my FR on my 1st visit on sunday.

2245 hrs
Well there I was rubbing my hands like some fool, when she suddenly noticed what I was doing and asked... "U cold issit?"
I cheekily answered, "Yeah I need body warmth.."
Without a moments hesitation, she climbed on top of the massage bed and hugged me. Hosay liao...!! Although I did not find her very attractive but my little bro had another mind of his own and was now pushing against the thin fabric of my shorts and against her tummy. Well a little stats on this HK lass...

Name : Something Wai (I gave her the English name Wanda and she loved it !! Said it was unique and sounded quite close to her cantonese name)
Boobs : 6.5, B cup but fake
Body : 6.5, slim, petite but not much curves... a beanpole with boobs I guess
Looks :6, okay only even though it was dark can see she quite plain and mature looking...so a bit sian
Voice : 8, sweet and quite tcss
GF Feel : 7, would be higher if I found her attractive but she give good TCL but I just not into it as dun find her preety or young enuff.

Well Wanda was wearing this string bikini top with a short mini skirt and lace panties below. She shld be colder than me... Well she whispered to my ears to wait for her a while as she stepped out.

Okay took that time to step out into the dark corridor... nobody around, so I walked over and peeped at some the rooms beside me. Oh boy.. what I saw enuff to make me STEAM sia !! All of the girls there are dressed exactly the same, bikini top, micro mini skirt and straddling these naked ah peks and massaging their backs. Got this one room, the gal was frenching with this tattoo ah beng while he was fingering her. As my eyes adjusted can see her skirt was lifted up and no panties below !1 and boy were they frenching hard... my cock just got HARDER !!

I quickly went back to the room.... with a HARD-ON that just wanted to explode !!

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Hong Kong Delights at MPs

Reporting "LIVE" via Hong Kong by "Afternoon Delights" special reporter Optimus Prime

2300 hrs
Soon wanda came back with a PAIL !! huh... wats this ? Soon I found out as she instructed me to lie down on the bed with back facing up. Inside the pail was hot towels and she started to cover my entire body with HOT towels !! And this was real HOT Towles not warm ones mind you... Well, it was a bit unbearbale at first but after a while the feeling was DAMN SHIOK !!

All the way from my head to my toes was covered by HOT Towels and she left.. I think for a smoke... while I layed there enjoying the warmth for the next 10 mins. Heheh... in my relaxed mood... my hard-on oso went down...

Wanda came in to take the towels off... she turned me around and popped the golden Q !! They had "flying aeroplane", hot/cold BJ but she dun do full package. Well, it was my first experience and I did not find Wanda young/pretty (plus most imp my hard-on gone liao) so i opt for HJ. She smiled as she hugged me helped me out of my shorts. she quirted some baby lotion on her hand and started her HJ. quite SOP but then I was not really aroused by her...

Well.. I just cheekily tugged at her bikini strings and off went her top. she says... "U veri naughty...neber give me warning.." she got up and put a towel over the door to block the window. Well the next was quite a SOP HJ as I sucked on her nips. She gave some fake moaning which was not helping my dick getting aroused. Then I thot of that gal w thetatto guy.. so I just popped my fingers into her panties... no resistance so I just let my fingers do the walking...

Pretty soon she was wiggling away until she buay tahan, in one tug, removed her panties and skirt. so there i was getting a HJ with this naked auntie looking HK lass... Still her body was quite good and I told her I wanted to breast fuck. She grinned and positioned herself on the massage bed.

Heheh.. one good thing about her fake boobs... it made the BF quite shiok..sometimes soft..sometimes hard.. I just rocked harder and harder while my right arm is stretched behind digging her pussy. She was getting impossibly wet and her moans was sounding less fake. I just rocked faster and faster and finally cummed on her breasts.

Wanda wiped herself clean and pinched my butt cheek saying I was very "Meng" !! Finally someone said that....

Well dressed up... took a nice hot bath followed by a relaxing coffee and cup noodle at the TV lounge. Paid at the counter HK 488 (normal massage is HK 388) and left a sexistifed customer.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Re: Return of the King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Hahaha Brother Optimus_Prime when you going to complete the field report leh?
"Chong Chu Jiang Hu" liao !!

Well my first FR is over but stayed tuned for my 2nd FR cus it will involve ur beloved JJ (sort of)

Old 07-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Return of the King

Quote:

Well my first FR is over but stayed tuned for my 2nd FR cus it will involve ur beloved JJ (sort of)
Drooling with anticipantion!

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 07-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

Re: Hong Kong Delights at MPs

Reporting "LIVE" via Hong Kong by "Afternoon Delights" special reporter Optimus Prime

Well sunday night in HK just went past quickly after my fantasy Breast fuck w wanda... but my mind was still on that sexy image of that tatto guy frenching and fingering that WL on top of the massage bed.

Well needlessly to say yesterday was a blur of meetings and presentations for me. My colleagues here in HK wanted to give me a dinner treat... so went to this nice place at Causeway Bay... Had a fusion of Western and Eastern food... Well I think S'pore has better fare when it comes to Fusion Food but I just smiled and said it was very good. (hope my HK colleagues are not regular samsters here)

Well as I was eating and chatting happily and in walk this bunch of gals. and I got the shock of my life !! It was JJ of Bugis !! Well I thot it was her initially but this gal looked younger (like 18-19yrs old). anyway, my heart skipped a beat... hmmm... she caught me staring at her and looked back. I dunno why I did wat I did..maybe it was becus I was in a foreign country and nobody knew me... well I smiled at her and raised my wine glass at her.

To my surprise she smiled back and motioned that she had not ordered her drinks yet so can't toast back... Wow !! I was smitten !! anyway, We did exchanged a few glances during mydinner there... was wondering if there's a chance of meeting/talking to her.... Saw her female friends excusing themselves to go toilet but she did not join them... dun all gals go toilet together one meh ??

Well my chance came when she got up from her seat and proceeded to the toilet. was it me or did she tilted her head sideways like trying to glance back to my direction ?? My heart was pumping as I excused myself and walked to the restroom.

so there I was pacing outside the female restroom waiting for my JJ clone to emerge. Wat was I going to say to her ?? My palms were sweating man !!
Well after what seem like an eternity, she emerged from the WC and I did wat most men will do... I turned my back quickly and pretended not to see her !! DORK !!!

Well that would have been that but i felt a tap on my shoulders and i turned to see the JJ clone looking at me. She smiled at me and I tell u I would have melted right there and then !!! I said sometime stupid like... "Er..hi.. u oso going toilet ah?" in my broken cantonese.

She giggled and nodded. Oh boy... this close I could see her face was quite pretty but oso unique her own although at some angle from afar really looked like JJ. Well, I think that day I got courage from alchol, so chit-chatted for a while just outside the restrooms. She said she found me familiar too like her friend but alas now up close not so simliar liao.

Anyway, pretty soon she said she was going back to her friends and we bid each other farewell.. she smiled and said enjoy ur trip to HK !! Well...all I can say if nothing happens btw now and then... seeing her was GOOD enuff for me.... It was a SWEET and SURREAL encounter, more romantic than erotic... die...next time I see JJ, maybe I won't want to bonk her liao...die lah...how ???

Old 07-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Well gtg now... internet rates in HK cyber cafe oso not veri cheap...
plus this afternoon I got a DATE w a MP gal I met last nite !! heehee..

Maybe she can make me forget abt my JJ clone !! sighh..

LOVE SICK!! Optimus Prime signing off in Hong Kong !!

Old 07-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hong Kong MP Dimsum Delights - Dun Dream It's Over...!

Quote:
...Wanda wiped herself clean and pinched my butt cheek saying I was very "Meng" !! Finally someone said that....
...that's why she pinched your butt cheek (are you sure it's not your facial cheek?!?!?! Heeheehee...! )

- Hey! Wake up! Your "Meng" (dream) is over...!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights @ LHC ... with sexy Jolene!

Legends' Jolene is a SYT - Sexy Young Thing! She's the female version of the Jekyll and Hyde character. During massaging, she's all sweet and chatty and the next thing you know, she's turned into this wild and sexy creature during the "special" showtime.... If you have always wanted a sexy and wild girlfriend, this lady is up your alley!

As i came out of the shower, she came in - Whoa! Luscious beautiful hairdo, a megawatt smile and very sexy bright eyes! She has put her slimming consultant and massage training to good use... baby oil massage was not too hard and relaxing, all the while chatting, joking and a real sweetie!

Showtime!... and she's a different person! All at once sexy and vampish, she has a sensual and erotic routine; after some catbath, she stood astride my chest as she took off her dress and bra... the sight of her black lacy g-string and the peeping pussy bush is enough to set my loins on fire! She continued her catbath and playfully sucked on my balls as she softly stroked my shaft, all the while her sexy bright eyes keep me transfixed on her cfm face... and i can feel the air charged with sparks of lusty anticipation... Heaven! After capping me, she asked, "What next?" Huh?!?!? How about something sexciting, i asked?!?!? What happened next was really quite seductive and we then continued with missionary on the mattress when the phone rang, signalling time's up... Sigh! And she's now saccharine sweet, chatty and joking again... Real cute!

Well, this girl is not the finished article yet, but oh my, she's a hot sexy one! She's still uncertain and hesitant in some areas, so for this reason, i'm not giving her any scores in this FR. However, she already posesses the weapons in her arsenal to do her job. I'm very sure in no time at all, she'll rise up the ranks soon to challenge for bigger honours against the angpais... Sammi & Coco, watch out!!!

"How is my service?" she asked.
"7/10"
"Huh? So low?"
"Of course, if not, i've no reason to come see you again!"
"Aiyaaaa, you naughty....! You must introduce your friends to me, alright?"
Do i need to?
Old 07-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights @ LHC ... with sexy Jolene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Legends' Jolene is a SYT - Sexy Young Thing! She's the female version of the Jekyll and Hyde character. During massaging, she's all sweet and chatty and the next thing you know, she's turned into this wild and sexy creature during the "special" showtime.... If you have always wanted a sexy and wild girlfriend, this lady is up your alley!

"Aiyaaaa, you naughty....! You must introduce your friends to me, alright?"
Do i need to?
Aiyoh Bro. Groo thank you for the introduction leh....I've a confession to make...I also went to L3 today to test drive. My meeting was in town today so have to skip going to Leisure. My session not as tentalising as yours but still sexisfactory. I had Peggy. This gal looks real yummy today in her white tops and eye catching foral skirt. She is another sexy young thing. Tall and well built and pretty face. At 1st glance, she looks haugthy but she is actually friendly with a ready smile. No fire works happened during TLS but still fairly enjoyable as she has a very nice bode and she puts in some effort to make you feel good and comfortable. This gal has improved her skills and if she continue along this direction, she will do well. At least she was not going in the direction of the infamous "Samantha", the queen of dead wood! Nice to look at but hollow inside.
Cheers,
Old 07-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: Return of the King

Quote:

Bro. O.P.,
Wah Piang. You really home sick leh! When you are in HK, you also think of JJ. In HK/Macau, you should be thinking of Sonia Kwok, Carina lau, Shu Qi, etc..ke,ke,ke. Trust me if you have the oportunity, take a ferry to Macau. You will forget about JJ, Stella, May, Eva.
Cheers,
Old 08-06-2005, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
soonkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have 1 small suggestion here. can try Darling Health Centre at Ja Ah La casino (macau) near the ferry termial. It at the forth floor. All thailand Ladies. their Service is good all their figure is almost the same(big boots). If you want Prc or russian , just go to lisbon casino. Many of them waiting for you. Take a Jet boat to macau or can take a helicopter there.
Cheer
Old 08-06-2005, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
soonkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try to go their night cluds, all top class prc ladies is there. dont know which one to choose
Old 08-06-2005, 04:43 AM
jungle boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wanted to be an active participant in this thread and called bhc to book jj this afternoon. appointment was made and i was so looking forward to seeing her, but alas, bhc called back saying she's on mc today and then going on leave till the 14th

anyway, didn't realised bhc had caller id on their lines...

called legends, sammi fully booked, no more mood, hopefully tomorrow got some afternoon delights...
Old 08-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Now, down on your knees...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...I went to see my much neglected GF in Aven View for some "intellectual" release. I must relate this story to you so that you can have a good chuckle.......finally told her, "OK lah, you win. I agreed with your thingy about how good and superior the modern woman is..."...sat up on the high bed and told her, " OK, now you can get down on your knees and suck my dick!" ...soon saw the significance and laugh out loud...." You bastard!"...she obliged and the rest is history...
Neglected? I thot you rushed down to her the moment you stepped foot at Changi Airport? Heehee! Lucky for you, her mood is not fouled enough to chew off more than she could jerk!!!

Anyway, now you jialat liao!! All bros reading this will now visit and tell her: "OK, now you can get down on your knees and suck my dick!" Bwahahahahahaha !!!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
...I think sammyboy too good liao, all those "sch holidays samsters" like to come out and "cheong" in June and Dec one. I myself already got 2-3 PMs everyday from newbies (w ZERO or only "can give me XX number pls kind of posts) asking for FL contacts. Even got one ask me if I had Bro Zack's GF personal number so can arrange for a bonk outside....
Aiyo, bro-OP, how can you bahave like that one? You must be more magnaninipotamous?!?!? (Bwahahahahahahah!!! ) like bro-Gedangsa... Give them the no. for 28 Irrawaddy Road to book for an orgy followed by a buffet and free hotel stay mah... or if they prefer, help them book a table at the famous Founder's Bak Kut Teh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1