The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
asdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Thanks a LOT to bro Lightning for this girl. Where should I start? I already rtf-ed her before having the time to post an fr. Chen Chen is really one of a kind and here is why.

Will skip the preliminaries to the moment she came in and sat on me. We had some brief introduction and she started attacking my lips, when i tried to kiss back she would play catch with me. after that she pushed me down, with some force she had there. and started violent frenching and tearing my clothes off. of course, i am not gonna let her fall behind and my hands were on auto roam on those huge and firm tits, no bra, everytime, and that full butt that can be hardly found on prcs. suspected she was a dancer and she said she used to be one, a very good one indeed.

so all the clothes came off and she did not waste any time to grab everywhere. from the nipples to the balls and bbbj, to the butt and back up, it was so much of eroticism until i blur. i was not about to be overcome yet and attacked her pussy and put her in a 69 where i licked and kissed that beautiful mount she had there. she was moaning and at times grunting out loud. she kept saying it was ticklish but i pinned her down and attacked her until she held on to my groin and went for a bbbj did i stop.

as i was in total ecstacy she came up and frenched me for what seemed like forever and capped me and we went to cloud nine. she rode like a jockey and i pumped her hard from below, making her moan and wail. i turned her over for missionary and pumped her for what seemed like ages, hands firmly on those twin peaks and kissing that beautiful face, taking in her intoxicating scent of hair fragrance and chanel perfume. and THEN i remembered that butt of hers, it would be a CRIME to not do her doggy and i did not get to the first time (she was too good i was caught off guard), thus i turned her over and played with her pussy, rubbing my groin against her before thrusting it in. she let out a sensuous sigh and we moved to the drum beat. i rampaged her, with hands squeezing her firm butt and moving forward to caress her tits and back. moving forward to french her while pumping. after 10 minutes of hardcore pumping i came, a hell lot into her. and we collapsed, me on her, continued frenching despite our sweat soaked bodies.

She then asked to sleep for a while, and insisted that i hugged her. i gave up taking a smoke for that, oh yea of course i would. stayed for the full 2 hours, sleeping and listening to songs, before i walked her back home. was lucky she gave me a present too. heh better not fall for her kc trap. gosh no other girl seems to compare to her. she is well worth what she asks for.

that gorgeous girl, loved that hair those eyes and basically she was so near perfect. thank you bro lightning!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
This one quite hard to get. Sms her but she always can't confirm.
Bring her onboard Leisure World so that no one can snatch her away from you
Old 11-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
yopimax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, bro lightning, pls pass me the contact, thx alot
Old 12-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2012 / Power: 17
qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Bro Lightning for sharing the contacts of this GEM, bros, please pardon me for a long and boring FR but I have a lot to share about Chen Chen..
First sight, felt she a bit mature looking, but definitely like what bros said, she is classy and beautiful and dresses well.
Also, she is very GFE and friendly, made me feel very comfortable although I am a relatively shy person, the frenching war already started in the car on the way to the hotel.
After the bath, she gave me such a wonderful and erotic catbath.. using her firm C cup boobs to gently press on your body, teasing you by more kissing and looking at u as if she wants to rape you, then again using her boobs to rub on your balls and shaft till they become rock hard, gently stroking your balls to torture you then engulfing your head with her mouth, while she looks at you sluttily, then seeing her head go up and down your shaft deepthroating your whole cock.. she then lay beside me, my left hand behind her back grabbing her ass, right hand stroking her wet cunt, mouth on her boobs, she shook like a snake saying " hao shuang, bu yao ting", hearing her moan at 100 decibels pleading you not to torture her.. OMG, the feeling was heavenly, I gripped her tighter and stroked her faster till her cunt was drenched and she begged me to enter her.. so capped and proceeded to doggie b4 finishing off in missionary.. her moans are really very loud, and she really seems to be enjoying the sex so much..
After washing up, TCSS abit, asked her if she in a rush if not let me finish watching my TV show, she agreed, asking me to hug her while she sleep beside me while I watched tv. Once my show ended, told her let's go.. she lay on top of me and started to french me and stroke my balls again.. Usually, for me its quite hard to be hard again after such a short rest but Chen Chen managed to do it.. she cat bath me again and it was heavenly.. she knows how to work her magic with the frenching and her boobs and she knows where to stroke a man.. of course i returned the favour, and made her moan and move like a snake again, masturbating and stroking each other.. this time, i only managed to last one position in doggie.. a truly great sexperience!
Looks: 8/10 (a bit matured look, but definitely a headturner w mesmerizing eyes)
Body: 7.5/10 (Nice C cup boobs, but overall figure I feel is ok, not fantastic)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 (She's very horny, easily wet, takes lead at the right time, moans VERY loudly and talks dirty during bonking, truly outstanding!)
GFE/Chemistry/Attitude: 10/10 (No rush at all, polite, feels like GF)
RTF: After my recovery period of 2-3 days
Old 12-01-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
veronicavic07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, after seeing so many excellent FRs about her, I cannot tahan liao le! Can I have her contact pleasE? thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you bro for sharing. CC is really quite a beauty, maybe slightly matured but nevertheless good to look at and to be seen with. She is friendly, horny, teaser (what else can a guy ask for?)

Very horny, likes to french furiously, good bbbj with deepthroat. and easily excited and a screamer...a paiseh when leaving room...

Looks:8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 (C cup, firm and big nipples)
Body: 9/10 (nice figure, slim waist, perky butt)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 (too fast as usual for me)
GFE:10/10
RTF: yes

Great girl...be nice to her
Old 12-01-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr IDB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wow reading all these steamy FRs... very painful leh lol. wish i could get her contact as well some day
Old 12-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi Bro lightning, This babe sounds very tempting...hope to get her number pls...my email address is:

[email protected]

Also my contact no. is: 9123***0

I really hope that you would email me her contact asap cuz this is the 3RD time I have requested for it. Let me know the reason if u r not willing to share with me too...thanks a lot bro!!! Appreciate it!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gancheongspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Lightning.... Can i have her contact number please?? Have been waiting for more then a week... everything i visit this thread and read those FRs written by other bros make me really cannot tahan liaoz... Can PM me her contacts pls?? By the way, I'm 25 this year. Not too ugly nor handsome...
Hope to receive your PM soon!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gancheongspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh yes... I have posted FR before too but i think the thread is no longer here as i can't seems to find the thread thru search engine here. But i swear that i had posted FR before.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
rolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrolly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

in the end didnt try cos she older than me
Old 12-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Inte2266 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally had a chance to try CC today after reading so many gd reports about her. My experience with her was out of this world even though it was a very unique one with several happenings! well, i shall skip the details & here's my ratings for her.........looks - 7.5, bbbj - 8.5, fj - 9. She really service u till u feel like ma chiam king! Thks bro lightning for sharing!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Thank Bro Lighting for the contact. I up U b4 I up her(pts)
Fix appt. with her for 2day 4pm and she confirm. Left home around 3+,call her HP no answer (mus be some bros with her at bugis)....NVM reach geylang at 3.20pm,call her again butt she neber answer...knn was thinking kena aeroplane liao. Tulan call her again,this time she answer butt told me she can onli make it at 5pm.....Wahlau one&half hours in geylang do wat!...then remember lor 14 got thai massage so ON her at 5.
Paid $53 for 65mins of pure Thai finger press massage(long time neber drop by Siam Thai Massage).Relax,sauna first then massage..One word to describe...Sibaysong4me!!!..nearly forgot my appt with Chen Chen.
5.15pm call Chen Chen...she on the way at geylang so ass her to meet me at Lor 14 coffee shop.
5min later,she arrive and can see few of the guys at the coffee shop eyes glue at her Hold my hand and we proceed to H81.....the rest.. Mai Kong Liao.Hehehe

Chen Chen
Look:8.75 Elegant and Sophisticated
Body: 8.00 Hour Glass
Frenching: 9.00 She can really French non stop.
Fingering:9.00 She love to rub then finger (Whoa lots of water and she cum twice)
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10
FJ : ??? Neber try.
RTF: YES 100%

Sorry bro I'm the one who with her during 330pm-5pm. I could say as all the bros have already described she is v pro make u feel like man. I f her like Tony Leung in Lust and Caution ...

Look: 7 (I had seen much more pretty ones)
Body: 7 (Boobs enhanced i prefer natural ones)
Frenching: 9 (v passionate)
Fingering: 9 (v wet and horny)
BBBJ: 9 (abit shoart say mine too big her cannot take all i think she tell this to every bros)
FJ: 10 (pattern more than badminton)
RTF: unlikely cos i gg to china again
Old 12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Inte2266 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally had a chance to try CC today after reading so many gd reports about her. My experience with her was out of this world even though it was a very unique one with several happenings! well, i shall skip the details & here's my ratings for her.........looks - 7.5, bbbj - 8.5, fj - 9. She really service u till u feel like ma chiam king! Thks bro lightning for sharing!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
It would be an honour have hotdog to be pan kan in CC's hot oven...Hahaha....
I do say so myself too... hahahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread