The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Haha. I met once a prc ml who likes fingering. She can even teached you how to fingered her. Told me to paint her wet wet and guided my fingers into her pussy. Me as a green horn just followed her free lesson. Then she told me to go in slow and easy. This last about 10 min.
Can see from her face expression she likes it.
Lucky you..haha cos from experience majority of girls don’t like fingering especially ml. they scared of germs from fingernails.
Old 26-12-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!

Just finished a session with MM.. I can verify that those previous reviews are quite accurate..

Location: very discreet to the point that almost run down but at G area

Looks: minus 20% from WhatsApp photo.. still quite decent.. petite I think just 155cm?

Massage: 3 minutes simple massage then she said wanna eat me up edi lol

Sensual: Start with cat bath on my back, licked and sucked all over, my body is full of her saliva.

AR: she literally rape my anus with her tongue.. no joke bro.. lasted about 10mins

BBBJ: Ask me to flip over then started to cat bath again.. lick nipple and then BBBJ

69: Then proceed to 69, this is the part that amazed me.. I have no freaking idea what that fluid is but I think it’s impossible for a girl to squirt so much.. like dafuq?? She squirted three times each with decent amount of fluid.. I am pretty sure I am not such a good licker that I can make her cum 3 times within like 5 mins? But anyway it’s a once in a lifetime experience lol

CIM: change abit position like ask you sit up to the edge of bed or lie down to continue BbBj till you CIM .. I kinda face fuck her at the end for around 1 min and she took it like a champ.

Cons: The entire place is abit shady and no attached bathroom.. there is one main bath room and another small cubicle kind of shower room.. so when you shower in that cubicle the very top part is transparent .. everyone can see your head/face if they walk pass.. but environment very dark la..

So yeah this is my experience (I took the 3rd package). it’s definitely for bros who like heavy flavour or those who wanna experience being watergunned in your face
Old 27-12-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
No such possibility now as C is no more with tthem. She is under another syndicate now.

MM is with Molly & MX.
Okok… thanks bro.. I will make arrangements.. last I tried MM was so long ago when she was with C..
Old 27-12-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Why do some guys like to finger so much? Maybe there is something wrong with mine but my finger doesn't feel any pleasure when it's deep into a pussy, unlike my dick.
I usually finger girls to give them orgasm first…especially when I don’t want to paint them due to hygiene issue. So far I fingered so many ML and FL to their ultimate pleasure…
Old 28-12-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Old 28-12-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

share contact pls
Old 28-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Had another rape session with MM. She was the rapist.

After the catbath and light fingernail raking, she pushed her tongue down my throat while rubbing her wet pussy on my cock. Continued the tongue-fu fighting while she grinded her cunt on my dick and balls, dipping her (fake) juices on the bed.

She then treated herself to my fleshy banana while I licked her gaping lovehole and sucked her clit. After a few minutes she started shivering and pushed her pussy out until her pink pee pee hole was hanging out. That is when she squirted for real and her slimy juices dripped onto my face. I kept pusing my tongue into her lovecave while fingering her clit and butthole. Her pussy gaped again and she squirted again. She laid on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

More tonguefu while I rubbed her slimy wet pussy and she kept cumming on the bed. I sucked her nippled while she shuddered and convulsed. I went down on her lunchbox which was now super moist and juicy. She raped my face, maybe thinking my nose was like pinnochio.

Later she said she was tired in the legs from cumming so much. She made me lie down and continued her BBBJ while raping my prostate with her finger until I came. Then she cleaned up my little bro with warm water and her tongue. Then she knelt over me and fingered her pussy deeply to show me all the sticky juice still coming out. After wiping it on my face, she frenched me and thanked me for the oral lesson.

One of the best hardcore slut sessions ever
Old 28-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just came back from session frm MM

Like others say.. she is one wild thing

open door to cute face

standard sop shower.

in room is where all the fun started.

kiss like no tmrw. tounge fight like no tmrw.

sucked her nipples and she shivered
laid down and catbath me.

a.r is the best ever.
sucked licked poke my ahole with her tounge. wah piang..loved it..then eat her pussy.slight urine smell..but no so bad la.. pushed my face into her pussy like wanted me to go into her womb.
squirted..

grinded my D on her pussy..if only she offered full, i would go like an wild animal on her..

then rest, some tounge kissing and then 69. deepthroated my D and suck like sucking bubble tea pearls..then played with the balls n ahole while bj.

surrender and shot in her mouth..while she showered me with her juice again.. like others say..neck face all wet..

wanted to cum swap into my mouth but i say i not into that..lol

then wash my D with warm water.. wah..if only can go 2 rounds
Old 28-12-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

hmm rotate the three of them
Old 28-12-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ahsiao80 is Cool - loads of Potential

So you guys recommend Molly or MM? 🤔
Old 28-12-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsiao80 View Post
So you guys recommend Molly or MM? 🤔
I would definitely go for MM, second mixue then molly if I was asked to choose. Anyway depends on your chemistry with the girls. For service I would go for MM. If you can afford take them all, 3 in 1 action packed. Imagine being served like a king by the famous 3M beauties. Why don't you try each of them first then decide who is the best and suits your taste. 😁. Like they say one man's meat is another man's poison.

Last edited by BedGuy; 28-12-2021 at 07:53 PM.
Old 29-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

MM is hell of a squirter esp for repeated patron. Playful and endless energy. She positioned in missionary, ask to caress her clitoris. She moan in pleasure and boom! Water canon! Did that for 3x! sibei fun to play with, sibei sporty! She'll devour your body all over during catbath. As I can hold BBBJ for quite a while, she blew til perspire and I took over. Mouth fxxx her and bang! Shiok sia.This chick is fun and spontaneous!

Last edited by Pj90210; 29-12-2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old 29-12-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jt14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can PM me the damages?
Old 29-12-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

was thinking april bao all 3 LOL

Quote:
I would definitely go for MM, second mixue then molly if I was asked to choose. Anyway depends on your chemistry with the girls. For service I would go for MM. If you can afford take them all, 3 in 1 action packed. Imagine being served like a king by the famous 3M beauties. Why don't you try each of them first then decide who is the best and suits your taste. 😁. Like they say one man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 29-12-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can share mm, mixue or Molly contact pls... Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1