The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Nice FR bro, maybe can also post at the WH thread for other bros who don’t read my thread haha. Interesting…I rmb u prefer CIM this house generally quite solid bbbj la but idk which does / doesn’t do CIM. I might take a look at 10 again to complete the set, when i have the chance hahaha. Overall u right this house abit more KTV funny makeup than 2038 and more slutty Premilfs. 11 does look quite slutty indeed (solid service also la), haha I like the slutty passionate curvy kinds more too maybe that’s why I have been walking past 2038 these days (ever since my slutty 36 went back).
Done in WH FR on the above

Yes I only go for CIM unless special circumstances, so far I only try 10 and 11 and 11 can’t do CIM. To me 11 maybe not my type once after go into the room but if at outside I think most man will not reject taking her lol 😂

Hope to see more FR in this thread thumbs up 👍🏻 bro
Old 11-09-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Done in WH FR on the above

Yes I only go for CIM unless special circumstances, so far I only try 10 and 11 and 11 can’t do CIM. To me 11 maybe not my type once after go into the room but if at outside I think most man will not reject taking her lol 😂

Hope to see more FR in this thread thumbs up 👍🏻 bro
Np bro, rn my CIM go to girl prolly - 2038g32 (more power suction) / 1651g7. consolidated FRs all in the link below, see my signature below. I’ll always update it with the latest FRs. Cheers!
Old 11-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL bro, iirc it’s 2038g8, u can read the FR but basically her weakness is techniques (not skilled, and pales in comparison a lot in such a strong house). Strength is she has a KTV vibes and looks, my experience during her first week of work was her strategy more of a “mistress” feeling, if you’re into that. Overall her FRs are mixed la. If you want the girl to be really technical then prolly not ur thing.

Generally Hairy bushes generally not a thing in CAT60 tbh, you’d have to venture to the PRCs, I understand they generally serve with bush and natural.
Thank you for sharing !
Old 11-09-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Can try 2038 no.8...She is a SYT and has a small bush However service has room for inprovement.
Dont flame me if she have shaven now
Thank you for your input!
Old 12-09-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Good the morning bro

Can I just clarify with you in regards to this

tiers: S: 95; A: 85; B: 75; C: 65; D: 55; E: 45; F: <40, based on latest

How come some got B+ and some got A- what’s does the -/+ mean cause when I read your 1st post doesn’t state this -/+ means. And also so bro in here might be as lazy like me to read all the way on the 1st page to get your tiers ranking. So maybe you can post the tiers meaning wherever you post your FR heehee 😉

Will contribute mine whenever I try WH54 or 2038 unless got any other viet house does CIM without any tips or asking for tips (Just don’t like WL ask for tips) we as a customer we will give accordingly if their service are good when if we don’t give also like that is not a die die must give one right)

Happy Tuesday
Old 12-09-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Good the morning bro

Can I just clarify with you in regards to this

tiers: S: 95; A: 85; B: 75; C: 65; D: 55; E: 45; F: <40, based on latest

How come some got B+ and some got A- what’s does the -/+ mean cause when I read your 1st post doesn’t state this -/+ means. And also so bro in here might be as lazy like me to read all the way on the 1st page to get your tiers ranking. So maybe you can post the tiers meaning wherever you post your FR heehee ��

Will contribute mine whenever I try WH54 or 2038 unless got any other viet house does CIM without any tips or asking for tips (Just don’t like WL ask for tips) we as a customer we will give accordingly if their service are good when if we don’t give also like that is not a die die must give one right)

Happy Tuesday
Morning bro, + means a tier higher (can also mean + 1 to 4 on her score), than the grade lor, so S+ means (96-100) higher tier compared to S- (90-94), vice versa for - which means lower. I do this to further differentiate them, I don’t like it when some girls are clearly “2 tiers” above and yet I’d have to put them in the same grade, so I use this -/+ system to further distinguish them. Sadly SBF post got time limitations, I can’t edit my first post anymore for this clarification.

Tiers meaning can be found in my consolidated post / 1st post of this thread, haha keep posting v messy and repetitive (and my FRs are alr v long) so I don’t repeat that. I do include a raw “x out of 10” score (combination of both grades) in the FR as well which should serve as a good indicator.

Sounds good on the sharing, agreed on tips, definitely it’s not a must, just give / not give as you wish. I do include in my FRs IF the girl does that (only 1 so far), since it’s a turn off / overly commercial move imo, spoils the show.
Old 12-09-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Deleted - repeated post.
Old 13-09-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Feeling horny so back to back check clear mission today. back to clearing this new house, trying to find an even better CIM girl, craved something meatier today and my small head picked the one with a deeper “long gang”, think this is her 1st FR, so here goes my 31st SBF FR, L16H51g10, FR titled (“can I kiss”)

WL name: “zhatzz”, in sg for 5 months Age: 24, looks maybe late 20s more due to acme on face imo.

Looks & body: overall, pre-milf/milf-ish. skin: slight tanned skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: oval face with acme (obvious close up) and make up; with long shoulder length black hair ; build: slight fleshy, some “bah” la, a thick girl look basically.; Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C-D cup, enhanced and little bit hard on top iirc, nipples: brown; size: big appetising, ok to attack; Special features: rose tattoo upper back. Not sure why maybe it’s the eyes / nose, she looks ABIT mixed to me (Dk mix where la)

Language: adequate english, can understand each other

Pre shower routine: standard wash

Shower & hygiene: professional w listerine and shower cream deep rinse post and prior for both, washed me thoroughly.

Kissing / DFK: yes, speaks light French (both initiated by her before catbath and reciprocated during FJ). NOT one of the top super passionate but hey it’s the first 25mins visit afterall. Ok. Interestingly, this is the first time a girl asked me if she “can kiss me?”, what a polite girl go ahead! (hence the title ). Ymmv

Cat bath: uses body to rub you, sucks nips, balls sucking, crotch, thigh area. Not so much of kissing more mix of light licking, moaning and mouth moving around to sniff me for drugs / 打扫? Wadeva la haha. Didn’t feel turned on but I generally let WLs run their SOP, instead of making requests.

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BBBJ: bbbj, both hot and cold. Not a power suction blower, more fast and furious blower. No DTs observed. Attacks the shaft and head with her tongue, and gets the job done ok but rather random movement and suction doesn’t hit the ticklish sensitive areas hard enough. V v Slight teeth at times. Technique wise defo pale to the viets, but she does try. About 3-5 mins here, continues on before capping on.

FJ: tightness: cleanly shaven, feels tighter than most WLs for me, ymmv. Cowgirl for about 1 min, no pounding, more horizontal gyration grinding then requested me to take over. missionary: deep long stokes and hard pounding, about 10 mins here (?), mix in some dfk from me which was reciprocated. She tries to be active and grabs / pinches ur chest / hands. moaning: quite a loud girl. Shot at shortly after first buzzer, I feel she can take even longer FJs.

Attitude: good - abit stiff at the start, but she smiles, tries to make convos, does her job no rush, though some parts I felt was abit long, shower, catbath for example, y’all can just ask her skip those if y’all want haha. post shot attitude: ok session. Slight gfe, she was a lot more loosened up after the FJ, and more flirty.

Summary score: 7.5/10. Looks & body: B; Service: B. RTF: hmm prolly not, many other similar thick girls such as g7 of this house with better service. A thick girl who gets the job done, with ok solid menu - dfk, bbbj, Long FJ.

FRs done this house: 7,10 . To do’s: maybe 3, idk see my mood.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 13-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Still got reserve in tank after dinner, needed a safer house to wrap my day up, so Here goes 32th SBF FR, L20H38G3, FR titled (“the broken recorder”)

WL name: Ah Hng 阿恒, in sg for 5-6 months Age: 26 / 27, looks believable

Looks & body: skin: pre-milf / milfish. fair skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: clean sleek rather well defined face features (some angles look a lot like g22 haha). Skin quality looks ok. shoulder length light brown hair; build: slim, but idk maybe it’s like this for most short girls, but when she bends, the loose skin / meat is evident, seems like ex-preggo signs. Height: 1.45 -1.5m, HEIGHT similar to ex-g30; Tits: B cup, natural, nipples: pink; size: normal, not sure if she’ll be ok for you to zhut cause I wasn’t feeling it.; Special features: fish tattoo upper back

Language: adequate Chinese, occasional reflexive viet

Shower & hygiene: good, deep rinse w shower cream, post and prior

Kissing / DFK: no (I tried)

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking

BBBJ: bbbj, more of a licker, gentle subtle suction, doesn’t hit the ticklish sensitive areas hard enough, no DT. SOP mechanical moaning. Technique Below average for this house standards but hey it’s still bbbj, better than most GL houses (?)

FJ: tightness: like most WLs, shaven:; positions; straight ask me to work, ok then usual missionary, about 10 mins here. Typically I prefer using a pillow for smoother movement but she didn’t wanna too deep, ok la no issue. No kissing (tried) so I was basically practicing my movement like doing 5bx, 1 2 3 4. 2 2 3 4… she was moaning “ah ah ah” v v mechanically like a broken recorder. Half way she asked me if “你不喜欢我?”, obviously I lied and I replied “没有啦”. Then 3 2 3 4… as part of SOP, she tries to hold onto your chest whilst she moans but haha after a while also don’t bother liao. nothing wrong la I buy a service she gets the job done. I miss my naughty passionate g36 (RTV) already.

Attitude: basically a mechanical polite WL that gets the job done, first girl that thanked 谢谢me after I shot, I was curious so I asked about it. Thanked me cause She’s grateful for me picking her. , ok la it’s a tough job, so you’re welcome! post shot attitude: same, still smiles tries to make some small talk convo (prolly sensed I was bored during FJ and presumably to make me RTF) and asked me to RTF. Overall commercial session, nothing wrong la.

Summary score, RTF: 7/10 Looks and body: B+; Service: B- RTF: no, I’ve tried too many better passionate / fun ones but I always try to put my shoes in my readers’ shoes. I would pick her IF her looks work for you, for some reason u have some Lolicon body fetish and like v petite girls (like the recently departed g30), fair skin, bbbj, a polite girl who gets the job done.

FRs Done this house: 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 27(maybe, haven’t seen / cannot recall her face tbh (?))

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 13-09-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

32 * 60 = ouch
Old 13-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
32 * 60 = ouch
Haha ok la, it’s a necessary expense for men. Actually more than that considering all the RTFs and tips. But not much la considering each experience with diff girl is unique.
Old 15-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3452 / Power: 20
wildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond reputewildpig69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
32 * 60 = ouch
IMO more well spent then going KTV/FJ.....
Old 15-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
IMO more well spent then going KTV/FJ.....
💯 Agee on this especially like me a budget man last time single can la now cannot Liao
Old 15-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Still got reserve in tank after dinner, needed a safer house to wrap my day up, so Here goes 32th SBF FR, L20H38G3, FR titled (“the broken recorder”)

WL name: Ah Hng 阿恒, in sg for 5-6 months Age: 26 / 27, looks believable

Looks & body: skin: pre-milf / milfish. fair skin, face / eyes / nose: hair: clean sleek rather well defined face features (some angles look a lot like g22 haha). Skin quality looks ok. shoulder length light brown hair; build: slim, but idk maybe it’s like this for most short girls, but when she bends, the loose skin / meat is evident, seems like ex-preggo signs. Height: 1.45 -1.5m, HEIGHT similar to ex-g30; Tits: B cup, natural, nipples: pink; size: normal, not sure if she’ll be ok for you to zhut cause I wasn’t feeling it.; Special features: fish tattoo upper back

Language: adequate Chinese, occasional reflexive viet

Shower & hygiene: good, deep rinse w shower cream, post and prior

Kissing / DFK: no (I tried)

Cat bath: nips, balls sucking

BBBJ: bbbj, more of a licker, gentle subtle suction, doesn’t hit the ticklish sensitive areas hard enough, no DT. SOP mechanical moaning. Technique Below average for this house standards but hey it’s still bbbj, better than most GL houses (?)

FJ: tightness: like most WLs, shaven:; positions; straight ask me to work, ok then usual missionary, about 10 mins here. Typically I prefer using a pillow for smoother movement but she didn’t wanna too deep, ok la no issue. No kissing (tried) so I was basically practicing my movement like doing 5bx, 1 2 3 4. 2 2 3 4… she was moaning “ah ah ah” v v mechanically like a broken recorder. Half way she asked me if “你不喜欢我?”, obviously I lied and I replied “没有啦”. Then 3 2 3 4… as part of SOP, she tries to hold onto your chest whilst she moans but haha after a while also don’t bother liao. nothing wrong la I buy a service she gets the job done. I miss my naughty passionate g36 (RTV) already.

Attitude: basically a mechanical polite WL that gets the job done, first girl that thanked 谢谢me after I shot, I was curious so I asked about it. Thanked me cause She’s grateful for me picking her. , ok la it’s a tough job, so you’re welcome! post shot attitude: same, still smiles tries to make some small talk convo (prolly sensed I was bored during FJ and presumably to make me RTF) and asked me to RTF. Overall commercial session, nothing wrong la.

Summary score, RTF: 7/10 Looks and body: B+; Service: B- RTF: no, I’ve tried too many better passionate / fun ones but I always try to put my shoes in my readers’ shoes. I would pick her IF her looks work for you, for some reason u have some Lolicon body fetish and like v petite girls (like the recently departed g30), fair skin, bbbj, a polite girl who gets the job done.

FRs Done this house: 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 27(maybe, haven’t seen / cannot recall her face tbh (?))

I tip my hat in your general direction. G3. Mok hng also you try. The face nice. I'll leave it at that.
Old 15-09-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
I tip my hat in your general direction. G3. Mok hng also you try. The face nice. I'll leave it at that.
U never try u never know bro. I wanted to take a look at 27 de. But wadeva la. Hahaha agree the face clean and fair that’s about it. Alr better than most cbj houses la attitude and skills but for 2038, she pales a lot in playability. The fish tank lighting rly make me think with small head

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1