The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if a citizen reached 55yrs old and on his birthday...he can go to cpf to withdraw all his monies after deducting minimum sum which will be his retirement fund...
then the vb will be very happy by next week after getting part of the old man "cheonging fund"
Old 27-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
a question to lao jiao who already withdraw cpf. how long do you need to wait for cpf to transfer the money into your bank?

a vb ask me this question but i don't know how to answer her. an old man promise her to give her $50k after he recieve his cpf and he told her that he just make the application.

How you answer her depends on whether you want to potong jalan her or help the fellow S'porean 'old man'. kaka
Old 27-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
How you answer her depends on whether you want to potong jalan her or help the fellow S'porean 'old man'. kaka
no way i potong jalan.. she is my bx friend.
i am just waiting for another big treat

every time any of bx friend get money from a carrot, they will always "an mung"
Old 27-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
no way i potong jalan.. she is my bx friend.

since a carrot is born everyday, liddat everyday also 'di rua' lor.
Old 28-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a vb ask me this question but i don't know how to answer her. an old man promise her to give her $50k after he recieve his cpf and he told her that he just make the application.
Dun teach the vb about this thing..... she may wan to suck dry the Old Man

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-05-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then the vb will be very happy by next week after getting part of the old man "cheonging fund"
Quote:

Quote:
He will side the VB......Dun forget no matter what they are not our countrymen

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
charge by mins and second... maybe lesser than $10 tips
you go try

U bring little me ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-05-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes.. different.
vb engage my service no need $$$$$. I don't charge them
vb engage you service, they kg co tien becoz give you liao

I no need say anything everybody knows this sentence is XNN

Maybe the only thing I take from the SYTs is their "Yin Chi".......thats why I grow younger every year

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
a question to lao jiao who already withdraw cpf. how long do you need to wait for cpf to transfer the money into your bank?

I am too young to know this kind of information

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
U bring little me ah????
we go there suck thumbs? you suck my thumb i suck your thumb?
you should approach MB PR jackbl to show you the rope at MB
Old 28-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
an old man promise her to give her $50k after he recieve his cpf and he told her that he just make the application.

Then what did the VB promised to give that old man back in return????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Dun teach the vb about this thing..... she may wan to suck dry the Old Man
i no teach. i just give info. the old man ready to be suck dry ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
He will side the VB......
i side my bx only
my bx also side you leh... a milf vb above 26yo ask her intro bf and she immediately ask me to intro you. my bx also know your taste liao
Old 28-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wow champion, his smelly habits u also know.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Then what did the VB promised to give that old man back in return????
i think she will give him arrows in return.
this milf vb not pretty at all but really got ways to dig $.
few months back 1st time come sillypore work at M51 then got a 30+ yo guy propose to her and ROM liao. every month still give $5k. this vb seldom work now yet no stay with husband.
Old 28-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe only get 50k vnd...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1