The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Hello everyone, read a couple of pages, found lots of info on soapies, gogo and massage. But I'm wondering does anyone have a good tantric/sensual massage to recommend? I heard bangkok is good in this area, but don't seems to find anything here. I heard of analisa, hana massage, mitu, just curious have anyone tried those out? Are they authentic? I don't need any full package. Thank you very much!
Old 22-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NarakMakMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outings tonight?
Old 22-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Petersanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Nein. Just generic (Thai) ago-go bars in 'red light' areas ie Soi Cowboy, Nana, Patpong. Am sure you'll be more than enlightened when you read up the agg thread here and complemented by Google on 3 eroneous zones. Just browse through other Bkk thread on aggs, plenty FAQs for your guidance

Can go from early evening, bar crawl with a beer and oggle the gals. Just zero in on the no. tag, and beckon her down for LD (lady drink). Check her out and take it from there, with bar fine (500-700bht) to buy her freedom. ST can be done upstairs with gals less preference for LT (overnighter). She can turn tricks few x nightly. You can do this solo, like many before you

Sanuk

Thank you!!

Tomorrow night anyone want to hangout , phase pm me.
Old 23-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

TAT plans to collect US$ 10 tourism fee from overseas tourists.
Thai PBS - Business | January 22, 2016 3:43 pm

The Tourism Authority of Thailand says it has an idea to collect US$ 10 from overseas tourists arriving by air, land, and sea.

The collected fee will be used to manage and improve the country’s tourist destinations, and their security system.

TAT governor Yuthasak Supasorn disclosed yesterday that the tourism fee which TAT is contemplating to propose to the government
for approval intended to collect 360 baht or 10 US dollars from overseas tourists visiting the country by air, land and sea.

The fee might be collected at the airport via the Airport of Thailand, and at border checkpoint, he said.

He said the fee collected would be used to improve and manage tourist spots across the country and their security systems.

Commenting on the cabinet’s approval of the fee for visa on arrival from 1,000 baht to 2,000 baht, the governor said this could
affect tourists from China most, and tourism firms which have already sold out their tour packages in advance to customers.
Old 23-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Curiouskrap is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
TAT plans to collect US$ 10 tourism fee from overseas tourists.
Thai PBS - Business | January 22, 2016 3:43 pm

The Tourism Authority of Thailand says it has an idea to collect US$ 10 from overseas tourists arriving by air, land, and sea.

The collected fee will be used to manage and improve the country’s tourist destinations, and their security system.

TAT governor Yuthasak Supasorn disclosed yesterday that the tourism fee which TAT is contemplating to propose to the government
for approval intended to collect 360 baht or 10 US dollars from overseas tourists visiting the country by air, land and sea.

The fee might be collected at the airport via the Airport of Thailand, and at border checkpoint, he said.

He said the fee collected would be used to improve and manage tourist spots across the country and their security systems.

Commenting on the cabinet’s approval of the fee for visa on arrival from 1,000 baht to 2,000 baht, the governor said this could
affect tourists from China most, and tourism firms which have already sold out their tour packages in advance to customers.
Wow is this true? That means future trips all have to incur additional 360 baht? Just for the sake of visiting their country? 😭
Old 23-01-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouskrap View Post
Wow is this true? That means future trips all have to incur additional 360 baht? Just for the sake of visiting their country? ��
They keep too much money in personal bank account thus need to think of innovative idea to collect more money. Another example joke is the authority feels that the petrol price has went down too much recently. They thinking of increasing the petrol tax to increase their revenue citing Thai will drive more on the road while petrol is cheap. From here u will know how stupid n comical the authority is behaving.
Old 23-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Get ready. The chill is coming.

Bangkokpost dated 23/1.

The forecast hasn't changed. In fact, the temperature drops in Bangkok are now forecast to be 6 - 8 degrees Celsius.
Some areas of the city may see temperatures as low as 16C. And with winds possibly reaching 40km/hour by midweek,
it will definitely feel colder – the so-called "wind-chill" effect.
However, will be in the northern and northeastern provinces. In Chiang Rai, for example, the day-time high temperatures
are forecast to be lower than Bangkok's low temperatures.
The mountains, of course, will be the coldest and you can be sure lots of tourists will be out look at the frost that brings.

Thais warned of mercury plunging by up to 10 degrees.

The Nation January 23, 2016 12:13 pm

The Meteorological Department Saturday warned residents of the Northeast and other regions to brace themselves
for a sharp drop in temperature starting Saturday night.
In its morning daily forecast, the department said a high pressure from China has moved down to cover the Northeast
and will later expand to cover the upper Thailand.

The high pressure will lead to a sharp cold spell and a drop of temperature between six to 10 Celsius degrees.
The drop will start in the Northeast and later happen in other regions until Monday.
The mercury drop will follow thundershowers and strong wind.

Its forecast for Sunday and Monday predicted that the North would see the temperature range from 8 to 14 degrees,
the Northeast from 8 t 15 degrees, the Central and East from 14 to 18 degrees and Bangkok from 16 to 18 degrees.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R00tbeer View Post
Hello everyone, read a couple of pages, found lots of info on soapies, gogo and massage. But I'm wondering does anyone have a good tantric/sensual massage to recommend? I heard bangkok is good in this area, but don't seems to find anything here. I heard of analisa, hana massage, mitu, just curious have anyone tried those out? Are they authentic? I don't need any full package. Thank you very much!
i dun hav alot of experience punting, but mitu was one of the best experience i had. it is more exp but they use a special nuru gel which feels warm when it falls unto ur skin...imagine ur gal massaging it on ur cock!! my gal was well trained in small talk, and her mannerism is abit like jap. i think mitu is owned by the japs or else there are alot of japa there
Old 24-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bros here for the advice, just back from a good time at mitu, service is really good, and the gal I had was riding me like no tomorrow, usually is just one or 2nins and that's it but her service is damn good and I enjoyed
Old 25-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryathtus View Post
Thanks to bros here for the advice, just back from a good time at mitu, service is really good, and the gal I had was riding me like no tomorrow, usually is just one or 2nins and that's it but her service is damn good and I enjoyed
Glad u enjoyed mitu bro. but it's very expensive hahaha. i rem e girl i had at nataree...after i came, she wanna ciao leow. nb!! but at mitu, she asked me to lie down and zzzz if i want, and she massage me (although piano type) full body. the service quality is tops. i also rem that she continuously engage me in small talk, machiam like i'm VIP like that - which of course, in their eyes coz i paid quite a bit as i was curious abt mitu coz it look upmarket
Old 25-01-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
Ryathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRyathtus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha, it's expensive all right, but the lineup is hot, and I'm meeting the girl outside..lets see how it goes
Old 25-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Good News..

Military government set to link 3 airports.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ink-3-airports.
Old 26-01-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

For those looking for budget Hostels.

Use Google translate.

http://travel.kapook.com/view139742.html
Old 30-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

BKK
been to DrBJ
all looks CMI

been to Nana plaza
all young slim n ok looking
but was told she-male joints n sex op joints :|

Bro any good recommend near phloen chit area?
Old 31-01-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

went nana
got 1 to go back hotel
the vagina no juice and the nipples like punctured tyres
so is a sex ops???
2nd time say no bbj!!?
bkk is history
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1