The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
i find the other house girls here look better than both mali and menglu
By the way, who are your top 3 or top 5 girls now?
Old 27-07-2017, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These days it is very hard to find a good balance of looks, physique and service. There are some with above-average looks but lacking in basic CAT150 service and/or physique.

My highest rating & standard on both looks and physique can never be found in GL150 today. I need to go outside of Singapore and/or goto FL market to look for my ultimate holy grail. Do bear in mind that one must understand and accept the fact that the price tag would be for sure many times more than the $150 ones paid in GL. For cat150, ones expectation therefore has to be realistic. With that, one may have to judge the whores in GL holistically.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2017 at 05:34 AM.
Old 27-07-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
With all the hype over the Marilyn Monroe combo, I tried to ask for Ma Li earlier today just to have a test run before committing to a tarma session. Too bad she was fully booked the whole day with her last session happened to be a tarma with Meng Lu.

Not to waste my trip, I asked for Xiang Xiang whom I had a satisfactory session before. On the way to the room, I happened to see QQ and I asked XX if she was willing to do tarma with her. Since XX said they are friends and roommates, I decided to go for it.

Turned out it was an enjoyable session. It wasn't the best tarma I had, since they seldom do tarma but it was a fun session with dirty talks. They complemented each other: XX the gentle one with big boobs while QQ was the rough one with big ass. After the foreplay of catbaths and BBBJ, I bonked XX first in missionary, followed by QQ in missionary and doggy to bring things to climax.

With this experience, at least I can be satisfied for a while without being too anxious over missing out on the Marilyn Monroe combo.
Xiang Xiang is quite yummy! Small size with 36C cup! My session with her was also sextifying. Too bad I got no money to tarma
Old 27-07-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, just making a statement not helpful. Haha please help by providing the names of the girls who look better, and if possible describe their service too.
I this old and fat Uncle will go try
Old 27-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I was at this unit a couple of days ago and saw a pretty sweet looking girl. The okt mentioned she is called something that sounded like QQ. Has any bro tried her before ?

Last edited by helmsley; 27-07-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Hi I was at this unit a couple of days ago and saw a pretty sweet looking guy. The okt mentioned she is called something that sounded like QQ. Has any bro tried her before ?
i think she look better than both M&M
Old 27-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi I was at this unit a couple of days ago and saw a pretty sweet looking guy. The okt mentioned she is called something that sounded like QQ. Has any bro tried her before ?
why are you looking at guys???

Are you one of those sinister characters who like to camp at houses to look at other guys more than girls???
Old 27-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Every 30 minutes mark u ask okt sub in another girl and continue this non stop till u finish bonking all the girls in 1606 Sex marathon lol
so crazy ah.....

Wallet no enough bullet leh.
Old 27-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
why are you looking at guys???

Are you one of those sinister characters who like to camp at houses to look at other guys more than girls???
Sorry bro, Just edited my post. Anyway can anyone give the opinion of this QQ? Looks really good to me but not sure about her service.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro, Just edited my post. Anyway can anyone give the opinion of this QQ? Looks really good to me but not sure about her service.
In my opinion it's the worth the $150
Old 27-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24664 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi I was at this unit a couple of days ago and saw a pretty sweet looking girl. The okt mentioned she is called something that sounded like QQ. Has any bro tried her before ?
Tried her when she was relatively new. My simple report, more than 6 mths ago. Had rtf her - was much better. Saw her, looked prettier than some months ago ... however, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Different guys, different tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried QQ, a 1.6m tall, pleasant looking newbie from Guangzhou. She is abt 45 kg, slightly tanned, has shoulder length hair. Can french very well and passionately. Only learn her frenching and AR when in Sg. bbbj not deep-throat but enough to make me steam. Allow pussy painting but not finger penetration into pussy without condom. We sexed in the cowgal and missionary positions. She was enjoying the sex too much and did not reciprocate to help me unload during missionary ... I taught her how to sa-jiao a little to help me unload ... anyway, a pleasant first bonk in GL in 2017!
Old 28-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tried her when she was relatively new. My simple report, more than 6 mths ago. Had rtf her - was much better. Saw her, looked prettier than some months ago ... however, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Different guys, different tastes.
Nice FR. Will go try her the next time.
Old 28-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think she look better than both M&M
hi bro ,
Qq from this house 1606 . You mentioned other house girls better looking.
Can share your intel on which girls of other houses that look better than Mali and Menglu?
Thanks in advance
Old 28-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
hi bro ,
Qq from this house 1606 . You mentioned other house girls better looking.
Can share your intel on which girls of other houses that look better than Mali and Menglu?
Thanks in advance

for starters
i would say currently 2036 david house most of the girls are better looking than M&M(not to say that i find the girls in 2036 chio in my standards), and i am not a fan of okt david , also i said qq and the others in 1606 i find them more presentable than M&M( the okt also one of the better ones around, everytime i go in see and never try his girls in his shop, he doesnt make any snide remarks or expressions) , but everytime i see a FR stating "pretty" on this forum, i get VERY VERY VERY VERY disappointed, because i walk around geylang, i see girls that are much better looking than the ones that have FRs( sometimes even $80/$100 prc shop have better looking ones), not to mention the OKTs think i see for fun when i call name to ask to see the girl.

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 28-07-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Definitely the quality of 150 girls has dropped a lot. I remember about 7-8 years ago my friends and I used to frequent this house at L28. A double story kind of private house. The quality of the girls there was amazing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1