The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
Nenekochi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNenekochi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
try the roads around new world hotel for some motor cycle, the man will ask if u wan ..... the last i heard was VND200,000 for 1 hour but never tried b4 .....

Wow ..... 200,000 VND for 1 hour. That's only S$20. But not sure on quality leh. Will look around Le Loi area.

Anyone play golf there?
Old 19-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenekochi
Sure Bro

Will submit FR when come back. do you know the current exchange rates with S$ to VND at the local goldsmith shop?

Thanks

Bro,

Goldsmith Shop rate yesterday was S$1 = 9580VND. Happy Bonking in VN.
Old 19-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenekochi
Wow ..... 200,000 VND for 1 hour. That's only S$20. But not sure on quality leh. Will look around Le Loi area.

Anyone play golf there?

Wah Liao ... those on motorbike cannot trust lar. U go in Hotel with them, before u know it, they are off with your wallet. Be extra careful.

As for Singaporeans who play golf in VN, look for Singapore Business Group. They play golf and raise funds for charity.. just like in Singapore. Only difference is that u need not call 1900.. hehehe
Old 19-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
bro kochi ... is gold cheaper in HCM ??? i'll be in HCM on friday .... will buy some gold or jade if it's good and cheap ...

cheers

Gold here is cheaper than in Singapore but the quality is not as good as in Singapore. Me got experience buying it as i got married here. take a close look and u will discover the difference.
Old 19-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

Bros,

The SBG Group in HCM has a few rules for members and potential members:

1. We treat each other like Bros and we meet regularly for food, drinks and gals

2. Being away from home, we have each other's welfare at heart .

3. Food and drinks are bought by turns by bros. We do not welcome FREE RIDERS or anyone looking for free drinks or free food.

4. SBG Bros are easy going and friendly.. that's what we are

If you can follow the rules above, we welcome you with open arms.

Jan 2005 in HCM City , Vietnam

Old 20-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bros,

3. Food and drinks are bought by turns by bros. We do not welcome FREE RIDERS or anyone looking for free drinks or free food.

LOL! HAHAHAHA! Msg Roger!!! Once again. LOL
Old 20-01-2005, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
LOL! HAHAHAHA! Msg Roger!!! Once again. LOL

[SIZE=3]Bro,

Why u laugh? U mean u know someone like that? It will be a disaster to know someone who is a FREE RIDER.. heheehheh
[/SIZE]
Old 20-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
[SIZE=3]Bro,

Why u laugh? U mean u know someone like that? It will be a disaster to know someone who is a FREE RIDER.. heheehheh
[/SIZE]
Bro Sha_Gua didn't just laugh.....he went hysterical!!!!! hahahahah
Old 20-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Bro SingViet...you know I know who is that person......
Old 20-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,

The SBG Group in HCM has a few rules for members and potential members:

I buy you drink and food at kopitiam....then u buy me drink at pub, food at resturant can????
Old 20-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Cafe 888

Was at Cafe 888 yesterday night, thanks to Bro SingViet's recommendation.
Cafe 888 is at 08 Nguyen Trung Truc, District 1.
Very friendly atmosphere....the "bell boy" will run over to open your taxi door even if your taxi is on the opposite side of the road!

Nice decor and music inside. Drinks are relatively cheap, tiger beer per bottle at 30,000 dong (approx S$3).
Working gals are plenty and above average quality.
Was talking to another Brother and we both wonder how come never see fat gals in HCMC....all of them the body very "boleh". You only have to choose between the damn pretty and the pretty, the damn boobsy and the boobsy.

Lots of waitresses in low cut red tops also (at one time about 9pm I think there were more waitresses than customers...hahaha). I assess that even the waitress can "tabao"...cos one of them walk over and started to chat with us. Ask for my phone number not enough, make me take her number as well.

All in all, nice hunting ground....and they even have live singing performance by pretty gals....maybe can even bonk the "Singer"....hahahaha
Old 20-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
Cafe 888

Very friendly atmosphere....the "bell boy" will run over to open your taxi door even if your taxi is on the opposite side of the road!

All in all, nice hunting ground....and they even have live singing performance by pretty gals....maybe can even bonk the "Singer"....hahahaha
rite on sia ...cafe is far more superior hunting ground compared to a rowdy disco ...... i have always enjoyed cafe windows 2 & cafe 343 in the early part of the day ..... highly recommended timing is between 11 - 2pm when the freelancers will go and start theit day ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 20-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
I buy you drink and food at kopitiam....then u buy me drink at pub, food at resturant can????
Bro Sha Gua,

Me poor man.. can only eat at roadside store in HCM City.. heheheh Nice to know that we all know who;s that FREE RIDER... Maybe ask him to buy a FOOD and DRINKS TOP UP card next time.. heheheh
Old 20-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

Bro,

Glad that u like CAFE 888. Maybe u will FA after u bonk more gals at CAFE 888. hahahha
Old 21-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
Cafe 888

Nice decor and music inside. Drinks are relatively cheap, tiger beer per bottle at 30,000 dong (approx S$3).
Working gals are plenty and above average quality.
Was talking to another Brother and we both wonder how come never see fat gals in HCMC....all of them the body very "boleh". You only have to choose between the damn pretty and the pretty, the damn boobsy and the boobsy.

Lots of waitresses in low cut red tops also (at one time about 9pm I think there were more waitresses than customers...hahaha). I assess that even the waitress can "tabao"...cos one of them walk over and started to chat with us. Ask for my phone number not enough, make me take her number as well.

Just went to Gossip Disco with Bro Euphoria and some friends. Gossip Disco are filled with gals and guys by around 10pm. Situated at Tran Hang Dao street in District 1, the disco is one of the more popular disco in HCM City.

But Relatively speaking, i think that the qualities of gals in Cafe 888 is better than Gossip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread