The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Paradise
Girl: Mystery Bonk... I got Sammy.... Sammy attitude and service makes me feel young again. Very good GFE...
Look like picture but darker tone.
Okt: Instruction is prompt and good communication.
Place: Central apartment with nearby parking for bros who drive. Bus and MRT nearby as well
Boob: Small B (not for boobs lover)
Body: Small built with nice ass (good for doggy)
Foreplay: French well, Cathbath all over, proceed down to Bbbj and balls licking. Very good GFE and accommodating with jap AV stereo moaning.
Service: English is ok (no need translator) Friendly and broke ice easily.
Shower alone but no towel instead use pillow case. Okt must do something about hot water. Dried up and proceed to room action... Slowly started HJ me and Cathbath all over. Crawl down and started licking balls while tickling nipple
CBJ: Capped on and did the bj and at first I think no shiok like that but was I wrong to pass judgement so early Even Cbj and feel she taking in the whole shaft and the look on her face while blowing is priceless. Slurpy,slow and deep throat and licking of the balls. Eye contact while blowing. Patience in blowing and technique is good.
FJ : Round 1 Started cowgirl with slow thrust and gradually up the tempo with stereo moaning and talk dirty to me. After riding and grinding for a long while change to missionary. Asked me not to be lazy and pump her hard. Felt her pussy tighten grip on shaft and shot ending round 1. Shower and back onto the bed making small talks and she gave me a massage. Sibei good service leh. Massage is also not bad... Help release tension.
Good time are fast to pass by and she automatically notice the time and started to slowly arouse me. Whispering at me ear that she wants me in her and started rubbing shaft and licking me all over... Round 2 is even more GFE and she did the Cbj even better than the first. When she felt that shaft harden and she auto align and sit on didi and bloody grind and up down until the sensation she is good at riding as she moved her body going deep and slow with rhythm and looking at the boobs and grabbing them bouncing up and down is nice... So good that I almost came but I withdraw and did a standing doggy and grabbing her ass cheeks while pumping her hard. Jap AV moans damn shiok and pulled her backwards towards me thrusting deeper into her. She then re-adjust her position to doggy with her legs together. Switch to missionary and pump her hard and fast to finish up round 2.
Showered, dressed up and she send me out the door.
Damage: $120/90mins/ 2shots (super worth it)
Rtm: Yes Definitely. To test and see who I will get next mystery bonk.
Just my truthful FR to share with bros.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Had a sess with Bibi today.

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=666433&page=4

Chemistry wasnt that good because English/Thai, but she eager to please and sweet and gentle. A bit shy....but her figure is to die for. Her boobs is also larger than the pics show, firm, soft and perky, her ass is fleshy,bouncy and also tight....make me want to ravish and eat her...

BJ was soso, but she played with my nipples and then ball when I was eating her boobs, made me so hard.

When she rode ne, her skill is superb and can see she really a lot of stamina, can bounce and grind so long...

Only thing is, guess she needs to be wooed and gentle, first shot she was say a bit pain when I ate her pussy and during fuck session in missionary, can feel she like sensitive and trying to not let me go in deep.... Pussy a bit tight and not ready to go hard and fast.

Second shot I went in gentle, slowly grind her in missionary before pumping , and then taking her in doggy slow and gentle shake, until piston and fast n furious came again.

Hee...Too bad she returning soon...like to go again. Also, location a bit hot n dusty due to construction
Old 23-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Deuter1985 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My humble FR on Yoona from LV (https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=665423)

This is my 2nd time session with her and feel she deserved to be mentioned. OKT very prompt reply and booked her at 1030pm.
Location: East side with a single apartment. there is plenty of parking if you are driving.
Look: 9/10. Very sweet looking girl
boobs: 8/10. not for boob lovers. Nature boobs with very sensitive nipples.
Body: 8/10. Just nice for me. Petite size
Service: Kissing and frenching non stop. she quite talkative and can simple english. BBBJ is slow but steady which i like it. We managed to have different style and finished off with doggy style. Her GFE super good where she take good care of me and we keep hugging.
Damage: 140/90mins/2shot
RTF: Definitely. But she leaving next week. suggest bros better fast hand fast leg book her.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a lunch meeting with Tasa from Posideon on thirsday..

Her first time here and i was her first customer. She is sexy hot look, nice petit figure and is very easy going. She speaks good english and is very happy, smiley and laughed alot. She is a fun girl to spend time with and she has few good skilks that you should go down to try...

1) her bj skills are better then average, she knows what shes doing and plenty of eye contact ...

2) Fj - wind her up, sit back and let her do her thing.. she looks very sexy working her self to orgasm !!

3) hj - again an expert in this department, she knows exactly what buttons to push to get you to finish..

Shes a real cute, rtf im sure i will
Old 23-09-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Praw from RP @ 9pm appt. For some reason was delayed to 9.20pm by okt. But the wait was worth it as Praw was great.

Her BBBJ stamina was very good. Foreplay bbbj duration was very long. Her body is meaty but not fat with a sweet face with 100% natural boobs. She is quite petite as well as her height is around 160.

Her gfe was great, lots of hug and French. Fj was responsive, ride for quite long before changing position.

1st shot ended in missionary, 2nd shot ended in doggy.

Her last day should be tmr(23-Sep). Bros that likes big natural boobs with good svc + gfe should definitely try her.

Last edited by aknike92; 23-09-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
raindancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
sounds like sammy! had to RTF her before she french, but once she french you...its like tap turning on like that. power!
this mystery bonk thing quite innovative. good value for money also
Bro, thanks for the correction about her name.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Anyone here tried her before..?

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=666031
Old 23-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Yesss.. i want to bang syt nona today
Old 23-09-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kilojoules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Som from teeruk

Okt was prompt in reply and accommodative.
Looks:8/10 same as photos, sharp features
Skin: 8/10 fair and smooth
Boobs: 8/10 at least c. Natural, small light brown nips
Body:8/10 if u bring her out in a clevage revealing evening gown, all the men will nose bleed.
French: tongue fight
Fj: cowgirl with the bouncy boobs was great.

She has non asian blood in her which explains the fair skin, sharp features and big boobs. Gets wet easily when fingering.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Paradise
Girl: Mystery Bonk... I got Sammy.... Sammy attitude and service makes me feel young again. Very good GFE...
Look like picture but darker tone.
Okt: Instruction is prompt and good communication.
Place: Central apartment with nearby parking for bros who drive. Bus and MRT nearby as well
Boob: Small B (not for boobs lover)
Body: Small built with nice ass (good for doggy)
Foreplay: French well, Cathbath all over, proceed down to Bbbj and balls licking. Very good GFE and accommodating with jap AV stereo moaning.
Service: English is ok (no need translator) Friendly and broke ice easily.
Shower alone but no towel instead use pillow case. Okt must do something about hot water. Dried up and proceed to room action... Slowly started HJ me and Cathbath all over. Crawl down and started licking balls while tickling nipple
CBJ: Capped on and did the bj and at first I think no shiok like that but was I wrong to pass judgement so early Even Cbj and feel she taking in the whole shaft and the look on her face while blowing is priceless. Slurpy,slow and deep throat and licking of the balls. Eye contact while blowing. Patience in blowing and technique is good.
FJ : Round 1 Started cowgirl with slow thrust and gradually up the tempo with stereo moaning and talk dirty to me. After riding and grinding for a long while change to missionary. Asked me not to be lazy and pump her hard. Felt her pussy tighten grip on shaft and shot ending round 1. Shower and back onto the bed making small talks and she gave me a massage. Sibei good service leh. Massage is also not bad... Help release tension.
Good time are fast to pass by and she automatically notice the time and started to slowly arouse me. Whispering at me ear that she wants me in her and started rubbing shaft and licking me all over... Round 2 is even more GFE and she did the Cbj even better than the first. When she felt that shaft harden and she auto align and sit on didi and bloody grind and up down until the sensation she is good at riding as she moved her body going deep and slow with rhythm and looking at the boobs and grabbing them bouncing up and down is nice... So good that I almost came but I withdraw and did a standing doggy and grabbing her ass cheeks while pumping her hard. Jap AV moans damn shiok and pulled her backwards towards me thrusting deeper into her. She then re-adjust her position to doggy with her legs together. Switch to missionary and pump her hard and fast to finish up round 2.
Showered, dressed up and she send me out the door.
Damage: $120/90mins/ 2shots (super worth it)
Rtm: Yes Definitely. To test and see who I will get next mystery bonk.
Just my truthful FR to share with bros.
SAMMY is seriously seriously underrated n escaping under the radar!!!
I totally concur with your FR and her gao gao GFE especially (we really hit it off from the off) but i got BBBJ with her big eyes staring at me with intent, not CBJ nia. A lesser man will surely shoot in her sweet mouth lol. Swee
Old 23-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 7
Whiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhiskeybravo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lan from RP, she's a viet girl

Location 8/10,

Face 8/10, same girl as photo

Body 8/10, she's slim, really petite. Her boobs are enhanced

BBBJ 7/10, pretty good, enjoyed it a lot

FJ 8/10, very accommodating, tried quite a few positions

GFE 10/10, she's not bad and she's quite nice. Between shots lots of talking and cuddling

RTF, maybe. Plenty of fish
Old 23-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
memekaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing a FR here. Have been lurking for some time and decided this girl really deserves the FR.

Momo from P888
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=666382

Looks: 9/10 Super pretty and cute, totally my type
GFE: 10/10 Over the roof
FJ 10/10 : Easily one of the best I've experienced. Her pussy just feels insanely good compared to anything i've tried.

She is very accommodating and fulfilled all my requests. She is a very very nice girl. Definitely try her bros you will NOT regret it ever.

RTF: Confirm plus chop YES!
Old 23-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
SAMMY is seriously seriously underrated n escaping under the radar!!!
I totally concur with your FR and her gao gao GFE especially (we really hit it off from the off) but i got BBBJ with her big eyes staring at me with intent, not CBJ nia. A lesser man will surely shoot in her sweet mouth lol. Swee
A lasser man like us all!
Old 23-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
Yesss.. i want to bang syt nona today
me too
but I need to check her out first
I fear AJing her out of order

Old 23-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Som from TRL a few days back, went in horny and left an exhausted man.

Location is somewhere in east, good for me as it is convenient for me. Best if you drive.

Som have this mixed blood look which makes her look very exotic.

Figure: Shapely with nice ass for doggy
Tattoo: Yes. Front and back. Quite nice looking tattoo.
BJ: I opted for BJ, but she can DT very well
FJ: Definitely not a dead fish. Very spontaneous

Very friendly with a good command of english, I fully expended my 2 shot.

RTF: Yes. After I am done with Nani.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1