The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming...

for kunming ktv, best is go for beer instead of hard liquor...
In terms of Deco, try Jin Fang Gong, got some newly renovated rooms, and many Uni meimeis working there...just that sometimes the gals a bit dao... dun anyhow let them order snacks, they might just cost more than the beer.
I think Jin Kang Yuan is quite fierce, such that you might get to fuck the girl in the cubicle, or get a BJ..haha..

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 01-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bro Greenhorny for the advice... I am certainly sure that my host will bring me to sauna and KTV during this trip. I would just post an FR when that happen.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BlackAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
What would you recomend now Bro Greenhorny... Nice deco, nice sound, nice meimei with strip dance, genuie whiskey... I did not pick up any in the recent FR posted by other bros.
Hi Bro,

genuine whisky and strip dance almost do not co-exist at the same place in the whole of China.

most of the whisky in China are fake, unless you go to high class joints, but the girls there restrict their service to only chatting and playing dices.

unless you patronise those high class joints, the meimeis in the lower class ktvs are not no pretty. however, during our 4 nights spree in KMG in Jun, we went to the same ktv every night.

1,500 RMB for a big nice room with modern and new facilities + 3 bottles of not so branded whiskies, which tasted more real than fake. The MM are not so pretty but we went back there every night because the MM are fun and spontaneous. You can find the contact of the Mommy on my FR in this thread, which was provided by Bro Greenhorny earlier. There was also a lesson learnt from HC choice in KMG in the same thread.

I recently had a bad experience in HangZhou, which for the 1st time in many years, I went into a "black shop" with my foreign colleagues. Will post my FR there some other time.

Remember to always check the prices thoroughly before ordering. I mean really thoroughly, leave no doubts.

In any case, if you are really worried about the fake whiskies, you can drink red wine (locally brands) or just beer (which I personally dislike because its gassy and often not served chilled in China).

Good Luck and have fun.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro BlackAss... I read your FR where you spent 3 nights with your Korean and other foreign colleagues... I knew about the fake whiskey thingy and I will always brought my own supply with me wherever I go unless I knew the joint such in Shanghai #9 club or Earl club where they serve genuine whiskey.

So the joint that you went which I mentioned to bro Greenhorny has good ambience but not good looking meimei... Sometimes, I also cheong to those places too... I will give it a try and see what happen but then again, my local host will surely asked me where I want to go but I will tell him I want to have fun with meimei nakedly and see where he brought me... Ofcourse, I will post FR...
Old 11-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

After lavish dinner in 迎宾馆 hosted by my local contact, I was brought to this sauna along with senior officer from Beijing. The location is on the 3rd floor of 中玉大酒店at Guandu district. When you alight from the lift, there is a KTV on the left side called 缤纷年代 and the right side is the sauna. Inside the sauna, there is a Hair Salon. The hardware is nothing to shout about lah.. very bare even the changing room. After shower, the led you to this discreet door and once you pass the door, there are rooms... Gals are parade to the rooms for your picking.. gals quality is average. I was force to pick one as the senior guy is there.. Pick #76 from Harbin with 36 boobs size. Service is SOP. I don't know the charge as it is paid by the local....

But interesting things is when I get out from the room, I saw quiet a few chiobu, way nicer than those in parade in different uniform. After I sit on the hall, I realize that they sit inside the Hair Salon.. I guess this must have been more expensive.. As a matter of fact, I kind of suspect that my local orders these gals for us but they were not avialable (with clients) as we were waiting in the "resting hall".. I heard they speak in local dialect saying of that nature...

So if you go to this place, I think the gal in the hair salon is worth a try provided the price is not outrageous...

Let's see where they are going to bring me tomorrow night..

PS.
The KTV deco from outside seems to be nice.. didn't go inside as 领导 don't like KTV.
Old 16-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

Went to this KTV in Bank Hotel in KunMing last monday night after drinking a few bottles of 白酒 with the local. The deco and sound system are quiet new and nice but I think this is a high end joint.

They charge Rmb 1000 per bottle corkage fee for my DFS MaCallen. Gal quality is above average at about 7.5. One of the better gal quality in my recent memories in China. I would revisit this place on my next trip to see better as I was already a bit drunk when I got there.
Old 17-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

We went to KTV 金房宫 but strangely they don't provide hostess services.. so we left for the KTV in Bank Hotel.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

Last Sunday, local contact brought us to 天地豪情 at 昆明饭店. It was suppose to be well arrange night out... Manager brought out first 3 rows which can taobao (Rmb 1200 not inclusive of Rmb 300 tips) but the quality is so so... the next few rounds which cannot tabao is a bit better (Rmb 300 tips)... This KTV is not posh in my opinion and the selection of liquor is very limited. It is an old KTV...

We went to Bank Hotel KTV on the 2nd round coz we stayed there. We reach there around mid night and was told that there is no more gals...

I think Kunming is seriously lack of good KTV... will try again next month...
Old 22-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Was running around KunMing and took up recommend from GreenHorny to PangLong Hotel. Went up to 5 floor as show on hotel directory for sanua but when lift open....it is total darkness. Gone up to 15 floor for foot massage, talk to one of the incharge, ask me foot or body massage. Reply body massage and he seems to understand my intention, bring me to a room. Passby and peep into the gals rest room, around 5 to 6 of them and none are near pretty. The first gal was sent in, i rejected it and my gut feelin tell me there are no fun here. Saw the second gal, worst than the first 1. Left the place.....

Old 22-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Samster

demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

While exploring along beijing road, found this place near 环城北路, beside TianHe Inn. (Cross junction is Winston KTV if i remember correctly)
There are many OKT standing at the road side, gals are young and inexperience. Room condition are terrible and after my ST i nearly fell from the stairs cause there are no light in the buildin, ST 50rmb and Overnight is 200rmb. (1 of the cheapest ST i have done). Left the place after 1 ST around 9pm but came back around 12 midnight lookin for 1 overnight. Out of the group, there are 1 gal i like but with a stuck up face. Decide not to take up the offer and went back hotel.

Old 22-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

KunMing information is very sketchy... I was once brought to a HC in a place unknown to me by a local. The quality is below par... We need more people to contribute the information. I will go there again on Jan and see where the local will bring me.. I think my local contact is suck at this sort of information... even the KTV he brought us is below par. I think I need to be more adventurous and going out on my own instead of relying on him. I am not the street side OKT provide gal type of guy but I can accept Sauna gals.
Old 23-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
KunMing information is very sketchy... I was once brought to a HC in a place unknown to me by a local. The quality is below par... We need more people to contribute the information. I will go there again on Jan and see where the local will bring me.. I think my local contact is suck at this sort of information... even the KTV he brought us is below par. I think I need to be more adventurous and going out on my own instead of relying on him. I am not the street side OKT provide gal type of guy but I can accept Sauna gals.
not a good place to cheong, will give the place a miss. The last time i was in LiJiang, supply was average but service sucks.
Old 23-12-2009, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
not a good place to cheong, will give the place a miss. The last time i was in LiJiang, supply was average but service sucks.
Bro Demarco, please don't be dishearten by your misadventure there... I will be going to Kun Ming on monthly basis next year to kick start a project. I will put more FR (good or bad) and better information so that other bro can enjoy Kun Ming. I think with more patient and exploration, Kun Ming is waiting for us to discover... specially the many minority gals.
Old 23-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Demarco, please don't be dishearten by your misadventure there... I will be going to Kun Ming on monthly basis next year to kick start a project. I will put more FR (good or bad) and better information so that other bro can enjoy Kun Ming. I think with more patient and exploration, Kun Ming is waiting for us to discover... specially the many minority gals.
Kunming remind me a sad story, anyway thanks for all the FR. As the minority said 骚多立,好骚,好骚,好骚...means very pretty mei mei.
Old 14-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Re: Kunming - China

I was in 昆都 David 88 Club last night... lots of young gals there. Very good chance and to hits ONS. Good service attidute from the floor manager. Fair price on beer and champage.

Before there, I spend the whole afternoon in 文化巷/文林街 which is close to YunNan University... lots of foreigner there and lots of bars... Most of the people that drink beer or coffee here are mostly Uni students.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1