The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Thanks for sharing
Old 10-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

2058 Lulu left shore. RTC
who's stockings can i tear now ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Compilation from bros 10th October 2023

Nobody is perfect, No WL is perfect. This is a summary of the WLs, for all to reference and try, and ENJOY THE FUCK experience

Enjoy fucking, Bros. Any updates and FR, pls help post and I can update this list
Old 11-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
25 stocking added for your update
Old 11-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

I tried the new arrival, cutie pie Tian Tian at 1658A. Somewhat a load of sweetener overload. She looks cute on first sight, yet has a pair of C cup boobs with nice suckable nipples. tattoo on the stomach. Nice butt for the doggie. talking to her she also sounds cute. Nice fuck good laugh throughout. Interesting experience. Nice to hug also, actually got her for 45 minutes but ended up extend 15 minutes. Very GFE

RTF, yes.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
And I think she enjoys the foot fetish I lavish on her. I think Maserati is a more involved and generous frencher.
Thanks for sharing Bro! Could you share a few WLs you had for good foot fetish? Same hobby here
Old 11-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Wonder who going take over her as the one that make ciggies pack disappear?
Old 11-10-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Tried L20H33 Ping Guo a few days back. Havent been to the RLD for a while.

What was stated on Bullterrier's list is pretty accurate. Good looking chick, but pussy mileage abit high as can feel not very tight.

Not shaven as well but friendly lady. FJ wise nothing to shout about. But she can take intense ramming and constantly pulled me towards her. Not sure if because she wants to rush me to cum. But apparently she's quite popular though. Went on a weekday at around 4pm and I was her 7th customer of the day

Btw she also knows about the bad reviews ppl wrote about here lol. Like 烂苹果 or something along those lines

Selection at this house not bad. Might try others in the future. Any recommendations for this place?
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 11-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
Selection at this house not bad. Might try others in the future. Any recommendations for this place?
Ke Le & Xiao LaJiao currently hot fav of this house, got my regular in this house so can't comment on their services. The new tian tian look remind me of ki ki (1606) who left just before covid.

Best is let the OKT know your preference and let them recommend you the type you like.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Wonder who going take over her as the one that make ciggies pack disappear?
hahaha you are not the only firer
Old 11-10-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
69iner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
who’s your regular bro?
Quote:
Ke Le & Xiao LaJiao currently hot fav of this house, got my regular in this house so can't comment on their services. The new tian tian look remind me of ki ki (1606) who left just before covid.

Best is let the OKT know your preference and let them recommend you the type you like.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pao pao $110 30mins

Looks: Late 20s

Body: natural C with sag, abit of tummy, nice bum, short. Body looked nicer with clothing on.

Service: ok, sensual blow

Sex: good enough, can bonk long time.

Attitude: friendly, can talk and connect well.

Summary: sex satisfied. I like that she was patient with sex and i was able to keep bonking her and pacing myself for a long time.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 12-10-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Some PRCs I’ve cleared lately, just thought I’d shared them if of help to some bros, detailed FR and URLs below:

L16H58A Yang Yang (Looks & body: B / Service: B) : https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread...=#post22703274

L16H06 Jiao Jiao (Looks & body: A- / Service: A+) : https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread...=#post22705695

L20H33 Xiao La Jiao 小辣椒 (Looks & body: A / Service: E) : https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...=#post22721024

L20H45 Ling Ling (Looks & body: A- / Service: A+) : https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...=#post22732606

Hope this helps. Cheers!
Old 12-10-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Got it thanks bro. Appreciate the recommendations.
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 12-10-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
Tried L20H33 Ping Guo a few days back. Havent been to the RLD for a while.

What was stated on Bullterrier's list is pretty accurate. Good looking chick, but pussy mileage abit high as can feel not very tight.

Not shaven as well but friendly lady. FJ wise nothing to shout about. But she can take intense ramming and constantly pulled me towards her. Not sure if because she wants to rush me to cum. But apparently she's quite popular though. Went on a weekday at around 4pm and I was her 7th customer of the day

Btw she also knows about the bad reviews ppl wrote about here lol. Like 烂苹果 or something along those lines

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=2...1&postcount=88

Way before He share update here, I already shared on my own Fr liao behind then update de.. haha..

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 12-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=2...1&postcount=88

Way before He share update here, I already shared on my own Fr liao behind then update de.. haha..
I see. Thanks for sharing with all bros here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1