The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L6h66

bros, any one can recommend big and natural boobs in this house?
Old 11-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had damn shitty experience with g21
Old 11-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Had damn shitty experience with g21
What happened? She has always given me satisfied service.
Old 11-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
What happened? She has always given me satisfied service.
I had read so much about her in this thread and decide to try her service last month. I was especially interested in trying out her AJ. Went down, picked her, paid up, and went to room. Service was so so only and SOP with NO AJ offered.
When I asked about AJ, she say come next time.

2 weeks ago I went to this house again. G21 was working and not in the tank. I saw G15 and remember she is supposed to do AJ also. Choose her, paid up and went to room. On the way to G15 room, G21 just finish her work and saw me. I avoided eye contact with her and quickly enter G15 room. No AJ or even FJ from G15 as I misfire during her BBBJ. She confirm to me she will let me AJ her on my next rtf.

Couple of days ago, I went to the house intending to look for G15. As I was enter the house I tell the okt I want G15. She is working so I have to wait. I decide to take a look at inside the tank and G21 is there staring at me. I become paiseh to wait for G15 so I tell okt take G21.

The moment we enter G21 room, she went crazy. Keep on saying me why I take G15? My God, all the while from enter her room to the bathroom and back to bed her mouth never stop nagging about G15. Even when doing BBBJ she will pause and nag a few words before resuming the blowjob. This happen several times. I decide to stop the blow and proceed with FJ. I turn her around doggie and ask can AJ her. She raised her voice telling me go to G15 if you want play backside. "I no want give you backside"!!

All this talk about G15 was damn irritating and I got enough is enough. I stopped all activity and start to dress up. She was surprised and ask me why? I reply to her - I GO TO FIND G15 NOW! YOU NO GOOD!!

I am damn pissed with G21. No way I am going to rtf her again.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 0
Rafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRafaga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
bros, any one can recommend big and natural boobs in this house?
G21

But you must be able to tolerate her attitude.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Fanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
tried to pull off a disguise yesterday at l6h66 but failed. hahaha. wore a cap and fake specs in. at the gate area asked for G2. okt said ok then went in look around and shouted out back to me G2 working. wah lao eh so i asked for G18. so paiseh. once in the room she asked me is it i ask for G2 at first. so i just llst admit. next time must go on on of their off day. partly kena sabo by okt lor. hahaha.

ok G18 is friendly to me as always. at first thought she was inconsistent with bj/bbbj. but i think she will give bbbj to regulars because my 3rd time with her onwards was bbbj. though i think G2 bj can fight with G18 bbbj. boobs wise G18 win hands down.

having said, i will not give up and attempt another disguise or maybe on G18 off day to find G2.
Haha bro. U really 用心良苦。 for the sake of two girls, u are going to great length.

So which one is actually your top choice? Or u wan both? Ask for tarma? Dunnoe if this house allows it a not.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Fanglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had read so much about her in this thread and decide to try her service last month. I was especially interested in trying out her AJ. Went down, picked her, paid up, and went to room. Service was so so only and SOP with NO AJ offered.

2 weeks ago I went to this house again. G21 was working and not in the tank. I saw G15 and remember she is supposed to do AJ also. Choose her, paid up and went to room. On the way to G15 room, G21 just finish her work and saw me. I avoided eye contact with her and quickly enter G15 room. No AJ or even FJ from G15 as I misfire during her BBBJ. She confirm to me she will let me AJ her on my next rtf.

Couple of days ago, I went to the house intending to look for G15. As I was enter the house I tell the okt I want G15. She is working so I have to wait. I decide to take a look at inside the tank and G21 is there staring at me. I become paiseh to wait for G15 so I tell okt take G21.

The moment we enter G21 room, she went crazy. Keep on saying me why I take G15? My God, all the while from enter her room to the bathroom and back to bed her mouth never stop nagging about G15. Even when doing BBBJ she will pause and nag a few words before resuming the blowjob. This happen several times. I decide to stop the blow and proceed with FJ. I turn her around doggie and ask can AJ her. She raised her voice telling me go to G15 if you want play backside. "I no want give you backside"!!

All this talk about G15 was damn irritating and I got enough is enough. I stopped all activity and start to dress up. She was surprised and ask me why? I reply to her - I GO TO FIND G15 NOW! YOU NO GOOD!!

You are the man. Receive such attitude from the girl anyone also will b dulan.
Good move towalk away. We are the customer afterall.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, bad move. If me, I will insist on waiting for G15 since G21 already giving your STARES. Its for this reason that i haven't dare to rtf G2 for 2 months even though she's my favorite in this house... Got caught by her taking G18. :-(
Old 12-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Bro, bad move. If me, I will insist on waiting for G15 since G21 already giving your STARES. Its for this reason that i haven't dare to rtf G2 for 2 months even though she's my favorite in this house... Got caught by her taking G18. :-(
Guess we should just stick to the old timers advice...... one girl per house only
Old 12-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Yup. Especially so if you have somehow built an "understanding" with the girl.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. Especially so if you have somehow built an "understanding" with the girl.
Bro... G2 wu kua sbf hor.. Ee kua leow ka other cha bo kon simi happening di sbf leh..
Mai picak lobang leh

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Ok, liao gai. Eh bai wa xia hokkien. Ani kuan, chap xiao ee G2, G22 or G2002,pun buay liao gai nang gong simi lan jiao wei. On boh?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, liao gai. Eh bai wa xia hokkien. Ani kuan, chap xiao ee G2, G22 or G2002,pun buay liao gai nang gong simi lan jiao wei. On boh?
Swee la bro on on hahaa

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 13-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Swee la bro on on hahaa
Charbo eh hiaw kong hokkien leh......
Old 13-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro awakened... that was bad. that's why I never dare to try other gal in the house if I had chemistry with favourite gal, scare lost chemistry

bro wusong and songsongla... hua bei hiao tang hokkien la what you guys mean
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1