The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all
Re: HK Happening

hiya bro yes HK island is the best! I live in causeway bay area and i work in HK island so probably no problem! hmmm i normally hang out at pubs and bars. I do go to KTV now and then with broker friends and clients but frankly i do not find it all that much fun as compared to DOngguan... lets see what we can work out! when you get here of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hey Bro,many thanks & will be in touch with you very soon !
U are staying or your office is on HK island or Kowloon side ?
Because many years ago on my first visit to HK i stayed at the Marco Polo Hotel on Kowloon side and all this so called HK friends that i met from business made stupid excuses about meeting up for dinner on Kowloon side....so the next time i stayed at G Hyatt,Wanchai and all these people was rushing to meet up with me !....From then on,i always stayed on HK island because most of my business meeting at this side...so i'll get lost if i go to Kowloon...ha ha !....

Any exciting plans besides having a beer ? ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 10-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loumin View Post
don't u guys worry about getting bird flu in hk? just wondering???
hahaha what a joke! no need scared lah. if scared don't go Hong Kong loh.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
hiya bro yes HK island is the best! I live in causeway bay area and i work in HK island so probably no problem! hmmm i normally hang out at pubs and bars. I do go to KTV now and then with broker friends and clients but frankly i do not find it all that much fun as compared to DOngguan... lets see what we can work out! when you get here of course!
Hey Bro,
That's great Bro,i have been staying at the Excelsior hotel for the last few years...but this trip since it have been arranged,i'll be staying at Rosedale...heard that the nearby Regal Hotel have a interesting member's club...that we went once but the gal selection was nothing compared to Keys !....Few years ago i went to a "underground members' club called Cage...it was at a basement of a office building at Causeway Bay...and all the gals can danced on the table and start stripping...so it was good that you can have a look at their bodies before deciding to book them back to bonk !!!...Don't really have the time to go with DG or CP for such fun...So got the make the best of what HK can offer !!!....

In case i can't meet up this trip because my gd buddy have lined up super fun nites for me already,i'll be back again end of the month !...Btw i have also got to know some babes on Facebook that i'm very tempted to meet up too !!!....

Will be in touch bro !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 13-04-2008, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
....... I don't frequent KTV in HK anymore, money can be well spent in CP or SHA KTV.
You dont need to go KTV la. You just one phone call and you can happy with one of your many girls. When you in HK? Lets meet up and ask your gal to bring her friends too ok
Old 13-04-2008, 07:11 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
No problem, come over next month, I bring you to a new place where we can play strip poker with the gals. It is not far from SZ. But be careful, the party is too wild to handle. These days we have less back up now since the few brothers have become slave and servant to their OC...
Where is this place? take me there to see see & feel feel ar. Yeah, all backups seem locked away. Need to find reinforcements.
Old 13-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all

Hoho andyk bro yeah no problems just pop me a message when you are here and can catch up! so far the niteclubs i have been in HK is MustKara (very expensive), went to TST East a private club where it's pretty ok on prices and the girls are not too bad and one near causeway bay where i live at jardine centre (forgot thename)... hmmm HK have so many clubs man.

Just got back from a weekend in Houjie <--- damn fun

Quote:
Hey Bro,
That's great Bro,i have been staying at the Excelsior hotel for the last few years...but this trip since it have been arranged,i'll be staying at Rosedale...heard that the nearby Regal Hotel have a interesting member's club...that we went once but the gal selection was nothing compared to Keys !....Few years ago i went to a "underground members' club called Cage...it was at a basement of a office building at Causeway Bay...and all the gals can danced on the table and start stripping...so it was good that you can have a look at their bodies before deciding to book them back to bonk !!!...Don't really have the time to go with DG or CP for such fun...So got the make the best of what HK can offer !!!....

In case i can't meet up this trip because my gd buddy have lined up super fun nites for me already,i'll be back again end of the month !...Btw i have also got to know some babes on Facebook that i'm very tempted to meet up too !!!....

Will be in touch bro !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 15-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hoho andyk bro yeah no problems just pop me a message when you are here and can catch up! so far the niteclubs i have been in HK is MustKara (very expensive), went to TST East a private club where it's pretty ok on prices and the girls are not too bad and one near causeway bay where i live at jardine centre (forgot thename)... hmmm HK have so many clubs man.

Just got back from a weekend in Houjie <--- damn fun
Hey BRO,so sorry since my arrival on sunday my schedule have been hectic !...meeting up my HK friends & their wifes for dinner ! Then just back from business dinner & drinks !...Going crazy & desperate enough to call Sex141 for any "pizza delivery to my hotel room"...actually i noticed there's a sauna nearby my hotel - Rosedale...but looks sleazy la !....Since you have been here for awhile,you should know some "hotel delivery agents" ?...If you dun,pls dun worry ok !....Actually spent quite a lot already shopping !...But my body badly need a massage...my hotel have such service but probably nothing liked those gals in Sex141 !!!....
Old 15-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Where is this place? take me there to see see & feel feel ar. Yeah, all backups seem locked away. Need to find reinforcements.
you are good enough lah..you have big appetite. hehehe
Old 15-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hey BRO,so sorry since my arrival on sunday my schedule have been hectic !...meeting up my HK friends & their wifes for dinner ! Then just back from business dinner & drinks !...Going crazy & desperate enough to call Sex141 for any "pizza delivery to my hotel room"...actually i noticed there's a sauna nearby my hotel - Rosedale...but looks sleazy la !....Since you have been here for awhile,you should know some "hotel delivery agents" ?...If you dun,pls dun worry ok !....Actually spent quite a lot already shopping !...But my body badly need a massage...my hotel have such service but probably nothing liked those gals in Sex141 !!!....
Hullo Andy yeah i think the only numbers i know you can find in sex141.com la very easy. hoho, looks like you are going to be packed with activities!!! when are you back in singapore?
Old 15-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
dun need lah...heard sebaste say u are legend ha ha club
Old 15-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hullo Andy yeah i think the only numbers i know you can find in sex141.com la very easy. hoho, looks like you are going to be packed with activities!!! when are you back in singapore?
Yes BRO,i actually tried calling a few gals in 141 that i wanted to bonk or desperately needed a message but gave up after hearing their voicemail...and i prefer not to waste time either waiting or searching for them because i needed to meet my buddies !...

Juz back in my hotel & will join my buddy at Vegas KTV nearby my hotel ! And probably "pick up & BYO a babe back to bonk"....hopefully i won't get drunk because my buddy wants to break our previous record of 10 bots of Dom !!!....ha ha !

Back in SG tom midnite ! And back to HK end of the month !

Cheers !
Andyk
Old 17-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dalu0807 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sebast97 - hey bro where is this place man? i am in HK so lets go out for drinks! looking for chiong khakis man
Hey bros, pm'd you my contact details. Let me know if there is an event or chiong plans, i'll try to join. I stay in Shenzhen and travel to HK a fair bit. Hope to know more SG friends too.
Old 18-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Just arrived in here yesterday and will go back tomorrow. Staying at the Luxe Manor on Kimberley Road (TST) and was surprised to see the street filled with bridal shops, but just around the corner there's this Hawaii Suana and nearby another one called yuppie suana as well. Went to Hawaii and greeted by this manageress who was very attentive and got me a MM for massage. Massage was ok and then later got the body massage plus HJ. Total damage is $690.00
I guess it's a bit expensive, but my body was aching after a long bout of meetings, so I dun mind.

Just now went to sex141.com and called this Anna for a 1.30pm appt on observatory road, which is less than 5 mins walk from my hotel, so if I'm free after the session I'll give a short FR on her.
Old 19-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
iamcgj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just saw sex141.com. For the fun of it go look at the $100 girls. They look worse than supermarket auntie. anyone got auntie fetish?
Old 19-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
you are good enough lah..you have big appetite. hehehe
Bro, I am back in HK again. You got time to come over to HUNT again?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1