The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
薄荷?
Yours must be better than a woman's lah
I saw her

from a mile away
------

Any recommendation for me? couldn't find anyone suitable for 2 straight days.
Hope, Aimee and Notti not working
Just visited mint and Erica last week
suddenly I'm quite lost lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

I would suggest to the thread starter, who has power to edit postings in this thread, to delete all the TCSS posts and obvious posts by OKTs/OKT clones and OKT runners...they are meaningless, deceptive and do not add value to the title of this thread anyway.
There is a Ignore button under every post.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 16
johan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Session with Cheryl.

She looks good, 30+ milf, slim, long hair, looks like good shape.

Did her massage without removing her one piece dress, said cannot remove. Either red flag or me not nice enuff for her; damn. Anyway, massage was sop as I asked for light touch.

HJ quite out of this world, in fact, about the best I've had in the last two months. She does it without need to pretend sexiness with looks and moans, in fact I was eyes closed totally enjoying her magic hands. Balls and stick, she plays them all, at varying speeds, hand grip tightness, etc. Nearing shooting, asked if she does BBBJ, CIM and FJ and she said no. Pity.

RTM probly not, unless I need that best in the world HJ. Anyway, she'll be going back to China for vacation.
Old 14-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I saw her

from a mile away
------

Any recommendation for me? couldn't find anyone suitable for 2 straight days.
Hope, Aimee and Notti not working
Just visited mint and Erica last week
suddenly I'm quite lost lol
LOL... she'd be my second guess... think she likes the neighbourhood so always walking ard...

Go find moon lor... or peace before she rtc... I also don't have new ideas liao... thinking of trying LL from slg but dun like her forehead...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-07-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I saw her

from a mile away
------

That is Miss E....
Old 14-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I would like to add a little something more to the FR of Lili:
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14760636

http://www.shenhua69.com/lilili/

I feel that there is one important aspect previous bro did not mention in his FR -- this lady is an MILF... quite MILF. She has a pair of droppy and shaggy tits, you gotta be ready for this.

However, if you can tolerate her MILF-ness, she is actually pretty good. The massage is skillful -- relaxing but with good amount of strength at the right point. You can tell she is very experienced at this. I enjoyed the massage very much!

The sensual part started with her using fingers to tickle all around my body... not bad, quite arousing. Maybe I am not a MILF freak, or maybe she is not "trained" for this, when came to BBBJ and HJ, it was slightly not so fun.

Overall, she is friendly and at her age, she knows how to converse with men. With the damage of only 100-buck, I would say it is worthwhile to return especially when I need a proper massage.

My rating:
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Attitude: 10/10
Massage: 10/10

BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
DMG: 100+GST
RTM: Yes

P/S: Oh, did I mention her place is cozy and discreet, close to MRT station and got plenty of parking lots. It's been awhile I have never been to that place... That is the place I hanged out for years with my beloved Yang Yang. Yang Yang, I miss you.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What the fuck is wrong with these MLs?
Come here to work in such an industry and basic service they do not provide.
If they do not wish to remove their top they should just work in another industry or fuck off to China.
Too many brothers spoiling them with fat tips and gifts.
The generosity of the men on this island has been well-known by the PRC girls. Thousands and tens of thousand of SGD are just given away to make the girls happy. But we cannot just blame those bros, can we? They have all their right on how to spend their own money.

Calm down, Mr. Lee. Majulah Singapura.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
any bros know wad happened to Dami of SH69?
her page is off on the website
She has gone back home... I miss this girl as well.

Old 15-07-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheon View Post
Try Anna this afternoon she is friendly and sexy. love the way she do B2B breast massage and Oil massage feeling is so high.

Anna http://mlgirls88.com/an-na-sgd-110-b2b-massage/

Looks: 8.5/10.
Body: 9/10. Slim with nice smooth skin.
Boobs: 8.5/10. Natural B.
Massage: 9/10. Nice, will ask you on strength and adjust accordingly.
HJ & Sensual: 10/10. Slow and Sensual, this is where she excels. She also does a very interesting butt massage, must try for new bros!
GFE: 10/10. She will please you for sure within her limits.
RTM: Definitely!
does she look like picture? seem too good to be true
Old 15-07-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 17
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvgJoe View Post
Not easy to filter out clones or fake MRs. Best is we read the MR and think with our big head. Sometimes its just common sense to see which ones are real which are obvious fakes.

End of the day, we win some we lose some. Sometimes we meet a bad ML, just post the honest MR here and hope other bros know what they will be getting. Topless or not its the ML's prerogative, if it is not stated in the advert that means its not provided. Unless it is stated clearly in the ad and the ML doesn't provide it, then i agree that's a con and should be flagged and highlighted here.

Whatever you get extra on top of whats stated is a bonus, anything lesser a customer has the right to ask for it. Dont keep quiet and come back to kpkb. Just open mouth to ask
Thats the reason why I stick to one that is tried and tested. Until she RTC bo bian lor. LL find another one with good MR from bros.
Dun wan to waste money on those who give rubbish service.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks thanks. You looked for Dora too?

Yeap, she gave me a BM with her top on. That's why I got no feeling not to mention it was in a weird pose. But her dress/top is almost exposing her boobs. So easily accessible during the main dish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
User cp button at top left corner.. So Dora gave you BM with her top on?
Old 15-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Try Anna this afternoon she is friendly and sexy. love the way she do B2B breast massage and Oil massage feeling is so high.

HJ & Sensual: 10/10. Slow and Sensual, this is where she excels. She also does a very interesting butt massage, must try for new bros!
http://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14776561

Pictures changed, telephone changed, but URL same same. Did someone different take over the ad or the webmaster just change this and that that to fool more people?

The photo in the link to Javabeans' thread is definitely not the ML posted when I went with the tele ending with xxxx 1460, and definitely not the girl posted in the current ad URL either.

If it's the same girl, sorry, auntie in my case, I don't know what GFE you talking about, because all I got was factory auntie feeling, terrible massage, short change time, and everything else I stated in my MR.

If someone else took over her ad, maybe you can clue us in whether she even looks anything like her ad photos or not.

EDIT: Fellow bros who want to risk it, if the ML ask you to go Lorong 30 wait then to go to a nearby 4 story building, then I advise you to turn back.

Last edited by faithless; 15-07-2016 at 02:05 AM.
Old 15-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:

Also hor, you just cut and paste MR template? Why your MR almost 90% word for word the same as the MR posted for Erica by another bro I attached below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhoknows View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/erica/

MR for Erica (SH69)

Looks: 8.5/10. SYT, chio in her early 20s, look like photos.
Boobs: 7.5/10. Natural B.
Massage: 8/10. Nice, will ask you on strength and adjust accordingly. Also do kneeling, back stepping.
Location: 8/10. Central Area, 10mins walk from MRT. Apartment is clean and hygenic. There are some decent good cafes around.
(But i heard will be moving soon)

Highlights from her are HJ and GFE, those who havent tried her should definitely give her a go!
Old 15-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would like to add a little something more to the FR of Lili:
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14760636

http://www.shenhua69.com/lilili/

I feel that there is one important aspect previous bro did not mention in his FR -- this lady is an MILF... quite MILF. She has a pair of droppy and shaggy tits, you gotta be ready for this.

However, if you can tolerate her MILF-ness, she is actually pretty good. The massage is skillful -- relaxing but with good amount of strength at the right point. You can tell she is very experienced at this. I enjoyed the massage very much!

The sensual part started with her using fingers to tickle all around my body... not bad, quite arousing. Maybe I am not a MILF freak, or maybe she is not "trained" for this, when came to BBBJ and HJ, it was slightly not so fun.

Overall, she is friendly and at her age, she knows how to converse with men. With the damage of only 100-buck, I would say it is worthwhile to return especially when I need a proper massage.

My rating:
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Attitude: 10/10
Massage: 10/10

BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
DMG: 100+GST
RTM: Yes

P/S: Oh, did I mention her place is cozy and discreet, close to MRT station and got plenty of parking lots. It's been awhile I have never been to that place... That is the place I hanged out for years with my beloved Yang Yang. Yang Yang, I miss you.
This is a true FR. Not those that said 9/10.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
I would suggest to the thread starter, who has power to edit postings in this thread, to delete all the TCSS posts and obvious posts by OKTs/OKT clones and OKT runners...they are meaningless, deceptive and do not add value to the title of this thread anyway.
Friend, if you can help me to identify these posts with supporting evidence, I'd gladly act on them when I have free time (I don't have time of late, been travelling too).

I have seen people who just list out names of users without corroborating evidence and I have myself accidentally deleted some posts from users who then complain they are real users. In the past when it was a one man show, they would just copy and paste FRs, so those are dead easy. Now they hire people to write such FRs, a lot harder except when it is obvious to me.

Delete TCSS posts? Isn't this the TCSS thread?
Old 15-07-2016, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alow2 View Post
This is a true FR. Not those that said 9/10.
Thanks bro. I just feel that fellow bros deserve to know what kinda situation they should expect before proceeding to the booking. Be honest, due to the manipulated photos and the list of services advertised, I was actually expecting a model-like SYT with whole lotta intimacies. Lol...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1