The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Beer garden is good now cause of the cold weather and can look look see see the mm around esp the beer promoters.

Contact me when you are back to BKK. We go hop around again. Saphan Kwai will be good.
Beer garden with beer, food and esp the beer promoters will be good.

Saphan Kwai with cheap beer, a few naked ladies on the stage, food, puyings to accompany you ( and cheaper than Claudia ) would also be excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I decide to skip Patt this trip and party in Bkk instead.
Not many G Clubs in Pattaya. Got any nice puyings in Claudia that i can raba-raba inside ???. You know......me very dirty, hands itchy and explore all the smooth skin of a nice puying !. Kekekeke.
Old 14-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Not many G Clubs in Pattaya. Got any nice puyings in Claudia that i can raba-raba inside ???. You know......me very dirty, hands itchy and explore all the smooth skin of a nice puying !. Kekekeke.
There is a few that I went before with friends and their butterfly system where you buy two LD for the lady to sit with you same like in gogo bars.

Yes, alot of new syt for your selection to wet your little finger or tumb and the singers also looking forward to your new "hanging flowers".
Old 14-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I decide to skip Patt this trip and party in Bkk instead.
Probably a good idea as Pattaya will be packed! There are direct flights from former USSR states to U-Tapao so many will escape their winter. Many of the western countries will also escape the cold although their money will buy less time nowadays!

Re hotel : i dont know the websites or hotel names but if anyone there cant find a room , try the soi next to Ice Inn. There are a few guest houses there. Also a few new ones on Soi Honey as well as the soi next to it ; called Soi 11 i think
Old 14-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is a few that I went before with friends and their butterfly system where you buy two LD for the lady to sit with you same like in gogo bars.

Yes, alot of new syt for your selection to wet your little finger or tumb and the singers also looking forward to your new "hanging flowers".
Ah, very good info, BlueDragon193 !!!.

Just came back from JKT, China and Ho Chi Minh and got many pieces to make " hanging flowers ".

The one in Claudia that got my " hanging flower " was excellent in her PR job. Even showed off the " packet " to all the customers in that bar and she did it in style !!!. 555+. Damn !!!. She was good in her job, singing, dancing, drinking, keeping customers all sanuk..........and mau maak maak !!!.
Old 14-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Saphan Kwai with cheap beer, a few naked ladies on the stage, food, puyings to accompany you ( and cheaper than Claudia ) would also be excellent.
These places are good for budget dirty old man like us.
Old 14-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Probably a good idea as Pattaya will be packed! There are direct flights from former USSR states to U-Tapao so many will escape their winter. Many of the western countries will also escape the cold although their money will buy less time nowadays!

Re hotel : i dont know the websites or hotel names but if anyone there cant find a room , try the soi next to Ice Inn. There are a few guest houses there. Also a few new ones on Soi Honey as well as the soi next to it ; called Soi 11 i think
It will be jam packed everywhere with Patt such a small town and that what worry me.

Quote:
Ah, very good info, BlueDragon193 !!!.

Just came back from JKT, China and Ho Chi Minh and got many pieces to make " hanging flowers ".

The one in Claudia that got my " hanging flower " was excellent in her PR job. Even showed off the " packet " to all the customers in that bar and she did it in style !!!. 555+. Damn !!!. She was good in her job, singing, dancing, drinking, keeping customers all sanuk..........and mau maak maak !!!.
There changed of two new bands and it will be nice to surprise the new D cup singer.

Anyway, you guys take care and have a good times.
Old 15-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Yes I think so. Hotel book already?

Indoo shen yew oi, news travel very fast leh how cum u never persuade your good buddy MM to join u leh???

Most of the no-joiners hotels near WS & beach road are fully booked liao, even those noisy outlets with budget accomodations above also full, u need to booked further no choice liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Indoo shen yew oi, news travel very fast leh how cum u never persuade your good buddy MM to join u leh???

Most of the no-joiners hotels near WS & beach road are fully booked liao, even those noisy outlets with budget accomodations above also full, u need to booked further no choice liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Sawadee welcome to Thai thread! Singapore is a small country lah... Bro MM situation we all know lah so lets leave the chap alone til the next trip. I most prob will also skip Patts as the hotels I want either fully booked or too expensive. Can try my luck scouring the guest houses at Jomtien on NYE but its touch and go. Will most prob welcome the New Year in Bangkok in one of the clubs. To be safe another of my buddies said he booked tables there already! 2 weeks in advance!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sawadee welcome to Thai thread! Singapore is a small country lah... Bro MM situation we all know lah so lets leave the chap alone til the next trip. I most prob will also skip Patts as the hotels I want either fully booked or too expensive. Can try my luck scouring the guest houses at Jomtien on NYE but its touch and go. Will most prob welcome the New Year in Bangkok in one of the clubs. To be safe another of my buddies said he booked tables there already! 2 weeks in advance!

Want us to help u ask when we are there at our hotels???

Anyway will spend our last nite in BKK so maybe will see you then....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 16-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Want us to help u ask when we are there at our hotels???

Anyway will spend our last nite in BKK so maybe will see you then....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Thanks a lot bro but I know where u guys are staying leow...
I'll like to keep my options open, depending on the situation maybe last minute I book? Else we meet in Bangkok! Happy Holidays bro!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Day 1: 17th Dec

Touched down yesteday around 6pm. Off to a bad start with the plane having to circle around for 30 mins as the air traffic at the bkk airport was super heavy. Got out of the plane and quickly went thru the fasttrack and was out of immigration in record time. Bro JimmyCool and Moonlight were waiting and off we went to Patts.

Did not know they were celebrating the King's birthday with the whole road of beach road closed. Traffic was damn bad. Think Sukhumvit rd at 5pm. You get the idea. Bummer number 2. Anyway, we decided to have dinner at soi 6 and a walk down the notorious famous lane. Did not see many girls, think everyone was out looking at the fireworks which were not bad.

Bro JC decided to go play pools while Bro ML and I checked in, and off we went to WS at almost 12.30am!! Gosh, whole damn place was packed. Decided to hit babydolls which happened to be the only one we went. Not too many babes, but I got a pretty one who came sitting with me. Very actionable with lots of tongue fighting, hands roving. Was considering whether to bf her, 'cause most of the time, the pretty ones will end up starfish in hotel. Anyway, decided to give it a go, and was given 2k for LT until 9am next morn which is fine with me. Bro ML got his gal at half the bf, cause i forgot about the half price bf after 1.30am! Kns! Never mind, at least the LT is reasonable.

We went separate ways and I went to 7s to get some supplies (drinks, food, cigs). Then off to the baht bus for the hotel. Puying said don't waste money, so took the public baht bus. Had to walk through a sand patch as the lane was under construction. Nice touch. Went to hotel, and off she went to shower. Best thing, she did not take off her make up which is great. Surprising, she was as actionable in room as she was in bar, and I had one hell of a time. Completed tasks at 4.30am and we went to sleep spooning.

Got woke up by a terrible din outside due to the construction around 9am. Can't help it, but decided to go some exploring She stirred, and woke up with a megawatt smile on her face. very nice. decided to wash up and crawled back into bed for round two. damn, was even better than last night. Got her screaming and gasping with a slight squirt! And she went, oh fucking hell!! Haha... a great ending with COB. Damn...

Did not ask her to stay for brekkie as I had wanted to get some work done. So, off she went at around 10.20am. May go back and look for her tonite if i can't find another target.

For now, lazing around in lazy patts. Maybe I hop off for a massage later, and then come back to change my room. decided to upgrade to a quieter room with some sea view instead. Oh ya, need to buy more protection. Bloody airport prices damn high, so only bought 1 pack.

So, that's for day 1. Sorry for the brief FR. A little lazy and still tired from writing too much.

Any bros in town, PM me if you want to meet up with a semi-noob.

Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 18-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Day 1: 17th Dec

Touched down yesteday around 6pm. Off to a bad start with the plane having to circle around for 30 mins as the air traffic at the bkk airport was super heavy. Got out of the plane and quickly went thru the fasttrack and was out of immigration in record time. Bro JimmyCool and Moonlight were waiting and off we went to Patts.
Good K.I.S.S FR bro!
Anticipating more from u before I go in 12 days!

Old 18-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good K.I.S.S FR bro!
Anticipating more from u before I go in 12 days!
555+ bro... it sure feels good to be "back home"! Another 3 days to go, but taking it really easy.

By the way, anyone knows a good place around for a massage and a hj? I know can walk down the soi, but looking for some recommendations if any.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 18-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
555+ bro... it sure feels good to be "back home"! Another 3 days to go, but taking it really easy.

By the way, anyone knows a good place around for a massage and a hj? I know can walk down the soi, but looking for some recommendations if any.
Soi honey & soi chaiyapoon is the place to go for hanky panky massage but beware the girls may not let u off with just a hj 555.but some of those places massage is like playing piano.

I personally have good experience of real massage with hj later at stand by girls 2.soi buakow opposite soi honey.also win massage at soi chaiyapoon somewhere in the middle of the soi.

Have fun.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 18-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Soi honey & soi chaiyapoon is the place to go for hanky panky massage but beware the girls may not let u off with just a hj 555.but some of those places massage is like playing piano.

I personally have good experience of real massage with hj later at stand by girls 2.soi buakow opposite soi honey.also win massage at soi chaiyapoon somewhere in the middle of the soi.

Have fun.
Thanks Bro. went past soi buakhow but did not see. Maybe missed it

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1