The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsugarDaddy View Post
hi guys,

my viet gf is coming to sg for shopping and visit my parents next month, is there anything i can apply for her to make her clear the custom more easily?

she has been to singapore previously for 2 days, staying at mbs.

but this time i think she will be staying at my place, i will probably go to vietnam and come back together with her.

is there anything i can do to make sure she get in ok?
Bro to my personal experience, there is nothing much u could do, it's up to the mercy of the ICA official or shall I say they will radomly picked.
I registered for ROM before my wife to be came to Singapore, when she was qns at the imgrantion counter, I shown them our ROM slip with her name on it. Still she was detained inside a room for questioning with many others Việt Nam! Gals. Perhaps at that time that siao ICA official did not care to listen to me n did not bother to see my Rom slip, she simply direct all vn gals to that interview room. Initially I tot it would be safe that her passport was new, never travel to any countries b4.
But then someone told me the other way. ICA would suspect that their pervious passport may
be " condemn" n they make a new fake passport with a different name, pp#, trying to enter sg again. In the room, my wife again show them our Rom slip, the expression on the official face was like then why were u bought into this room?" n she was released there n then.
Old 20-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
In the room, my wife again show them our Rom slip, the expression on the official face was like then why were u bought into this room?" n she was released there n then.
I will sure take down the name of that retarded that ask her go to the room and demand ica explain on newspaper
Old 21-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

guys,

i think i am walking into some serious shit.

i have been seeing this viet girl for 1 month.
she was introduced to me by a friend of mine, this friend of mine dont know much about me, so money is not in the picture.

she dosent know much english, im sending money for her to learn it.

basically to cut the chase, i went to vietnam to see her for about 5 days.

along the way i fucked up big time, i had a bunch of other girls messages on my phone which she caught me having, took photo and send to my friends for translation.
but those messages she caught was backdated before i met her.

she was very pissed with me and kinda broke up with me but somehow i gotten her back.

so back i am in sg, things took a great leap forward.

*my friend and her are cousins*
i am basically being tracked by my friend of my movement, and they have been talking.

my friend just dropped this on me, they have been talking in the afternoon, and my friend asked her this.

do you really love him and want to marry him, and yes came the answer.

i started thinking if she is just after my money, she wouldnt get pissed at me even if i had so many girlfriends, and she is genuinely pissed.

and what my friend knows about me is i make about $4k sgd monthly, i consider myself quite a poor bloke if you ask me.

im somewhat blinded by this situation, i need someone to show me from outside the box as this is getting frustrating as im just going around in circles

my primary questions are,

does she really like me? based on the unbias situation update as above

i know what we think is in-reverent, but i just want to know more input before i shoot myself in the foot.

and i know wanting to get married after 1 month is bloody crazy, but this is just a preliminary Q&A between the cousins.

its not gonna happen for the next 2 yrs at least i think
Old 21-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I should not write this reply. Nevertheless, I feel that you need some help in your plight. Before jumping to any conclusion, ask yourself all these question.

(1) How well you know your friend? Can she be trusted?

(2) Are you sure this is not puppy love from her?

(3) Do you have the same feeling as her?

(4) What she work as?

(5) Have you sleep with her yet?
Old 21-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
I should not write this reply. Nevertheless, I feel that you need some help in your plight. Before jumping to any conclusion, ask yourself all these question.

(1) How well you know your friend? Can she be trusted?

i do not know her very well, but she has no reasons to lie to me

(2) Are you sure this is not puppy love from her?

both of us are too old for puppy love, late 20s already

(3) Do you have the same feeling as her?

i have the same feeling for her, but just not sure if its real.

(4) What she work as?

she works a decent job in the night scene, popular personality, even appear on newspaper before.
she will video call me everyday/night when she reach home to kinda let me know she's home.
owns a shop too

(5) Have you sleep with her yet?
yes, she even bought the condom for me to do her.
Old 21-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sounds risky
Too soon to pass judgement
If like her, date for another year
Let each other see true self
Old 21-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just a word of caution.

They might aim for your money.
Old 22-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
just a word of caution.

They might aim for your money.
Recieved with thanks

Will be more careful
Old 22-11-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
my chick dun even bother to buy condom, just shoot raw.

my experience is, vb are mostly slut whore. at first she dun talk much abt money or gifts. everyday is about how she love and miss me and miss having sex with me. months down the road, all the repaying bank loan, need to buy motorbike, want new hp crap started to surface.

my suggestion is, just fug and go. maintaining cost of a viet chick can be higher than our homegrown chick.

my 2 cents worth.
Old 22-11-2015, 07:23 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

I met many vietbus in singapore marry to sing husband, the vietbus still screwing around for money.
Really pity their husband still dont know thinking they have a good wife.

Any update from your story? Really love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
my chick dun even bother to buy condom, just shoot raw.

my experience is, vb are mostly slut whore.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
I met many vietbus in singapore marry to sing husband, the vietbus still screwing around for money.
Really pity their husband still dont know thinking they have a good wife.

Any update from your story? Really love it
nothing much happening after the abortion except we still fuck and fuck. i just landed on HCMC. More fucking later.

Lately getting a bit sick of the money issues. Not sure if her intention is to dig as much money from me as possible. haha..
Old 22-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
nothing much happening after the abortion except we still fuck and fuck. i just landed on HCMC. More fucking later.

Lately getting a bit sick of the money issues. Not sure if her intention is to dig as much money from me as possible. haha..
what she wanted from you lately?
Old 22-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
what she wanted from you lately?
19M for school loan, 6M for her demised father's funneral discharge, and blackberry passport silver
Old 22-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
guys,

i think i am walking into some serious shit.

i have been seeing this viet girl for 1 month.
she was introduced to me by a friend of mine, this friend of mine dont know much about me, so money is not in the picture.
Hope you won't mind me being rude.

Its just 1 month, yet she's getting worked up over your girls. Why ? Because she's scared of competition. She wants to make you hers exclusively.
What's she going after ? Just like all other vbs, she's looking for a life buoy to support her and her family.she's after your money and the PR. Once she got that, you're history.its quite the same old story. Read thru the past pages and you will find similar trails.

Why would you want to commit so hush hush into a mere one month relationship? Just f her and let her go. Find new targets. Good girls won't sleep with you so easily.get it ?
Old 22-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
blackberry passport silver
quite special taste for vietbu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1