The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

if the majority population does not work hard to progress, the rich n poor divide will only just get bigger..
Old 09-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Viet tiger theory heard many times
Got progress indeed but how tiger donch know yet
Sounds like bliwing hot and cold
Signs of Vietnam’s growing clout are gathering. We had a good run the last 4 years and still growing.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Drthanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
We left out most important thing in this forum...if you dun use your local bx or another viet name...virtually impossible to register restaurant business...

Above is IMHO...
Actually you can registered most businesses as foreigner owned, just that most Vietnamese do not know their country law. Even for us, not many of us know our country law too.

Been in Vietnam for this past 6 years full time now. How time flies.

Opening a business in Vietnam is not as tough as what most people told you, you just need to get the paperwork right.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drthanh View Post
Actually you can registered most businesses as foreigner owned, just that most Vietnamese do not know their country law. Even for us, not many of us know our country law too.

Opening a business in Vietnam is not as tough as what most people told you, you just need to get the paperwork right.
how are you since we met more than 2 years ago...hope your health is ok...

register a 100% foreign owned business in Vietnam requires a large initial capital...also hiring a certain number of local staff...and setting the local tax and local Police on your trail...

http://www.asiabusinesssetup.com/com...-registration/

difficult to get import and export licence...only companies granted import and export licence can import and export...those companies who do not have this licence will need to pay money to the company to help...

I did consult a lawyer to ask all these opening of companies in Vietnam...cost of entry is really high...easiest is use Vietnam wife name....

in fact many local viets do business never register companies...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drthanh View Post

Agree not as tough as what ppl told us too , we have a good brand , good run for 4 years and still moving forward. Good backing and paper work done ... Enough of capital investment and standby cash flow to substain , and connect whos whos in the high society circle.
So actually not difficult but of course initial challenges , but will get over it in 1-2 years.
Therefore must plan substainlity.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alfdorel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Side Question.

Interested to go vietnam to teach english there. Any singaporeans living there can give honest opinions and feedbacks?

Thanks!
Old 18-06-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfdorel View Post
Side Question.

Interested to go vietnam to teach english there. Any singaporeans living there can give honest opinions and feedbacks?

Thanks!
Are you Singaporean or which nationality..

do you have this TESOL certificate or CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)

- A health check from an approved hospital (this is very easy and cheap to have done in Vietnam)

– A University degree (original document)

– An academic transcript (original document)

– A police clearance check (original document, not more than 6 months old)

- See more at: https://www.tefljobsworld.com/countr....12kCsFDg.dpuf

Last edited by Hurricane88; 18-06-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 18-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Are you Singaporean or which nationality..

do you have this TESOL certificate or CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)

A health check from an approved hospital (this is very easy and cheap to have done in Vietnam)

– A University degree (original document)

– An academic transcript (original document)

– A police clearance check (original document, not more than 6 months old)

- See more at: https://www.tefljobsworld.com/countr....12kCsFDg.dpuf

I am Singaporean. And i am currently researching to take this TESOL diploma available in Singapore. Well, it's a career change and i just thought going to vietnam to try first because it would be easier there??

Thanks for the link Bro.
Old 18-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have been in education sector before.... open dark secret in these schools, most "low standard" school will market themselves well but in academic, employ any white from England, USA, Aust on the local street. They dun have the right qualification but just because their native language is English, they are employed to teach English. Another factor is cheap... cause there many on the street looking for teaching as a job. USD 1200-1500 can get u a teacher from UK. A lot of other dark secrets.

Google and u can find a lot of western in Asia teaching English

For Asian, if u dun have the right qualification, it is almost nil for u to be employed as English teacher. A school will rather employs a white than an Asian for this subject. Just like school is more willing to employ a PRC to teach Chinese than an ang mo.

Private school is like a company.... making money.
Old 18-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have been in education sector before.... open dark secret in these schools, most "low standard" school will market themselves well but in academic, employ any white from England, USA, Aust on the local street. They dun have the right qualification but just because their native language is English, they are employed to teach English. Another factor is cheap... cause there many on the street looking for teaching as a job. USD 1200-1500 can get u a teacher from UK. A lot of other dark secrets.

Google and u can find a lot of western in Asia teaching English

For Asian, if u dun have the right qualification, it is almost nil for u to be employed as English teacher. A school will rather employs a white than an Asian for this subject. Just like school is more willing to employ a PRC to teach Chinese than an ang mo.

Private school is like a company.... making money.
Yup...I wanted to ask if he is white man...but if he is Singaporean then no chance to teach English in Vietnam...

Old 18-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

I have done my research and i do understand that native speakers has higher chance then non native speakers to be employed.

Just really interested to work overseas and gain some life experience.

Thanks anyways. Any Singaporeans currently living in Vietnam now?
Old 19-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have done my research and i do understand that native speakers has higher chance then non native speakers to be employed.

Just really interested to work overseas and gain some life experience.

Thanks anyways. Any Singaporeans currently living in Vietnam now?
Huh...quite a few...you just need to read and knew who they are...

Old 22-06-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

ruddy122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually, tbh its a discrimination thing by the locals la, they just feel it is better if the teacher is native looking , n even among native looking speakers they will hv a preference if it is a white blond female .. its the same in China when a Singaporean or Malaysian who speaks good english, hv good academic qualifications n most importantly can speak mandarin would hv been a better eng teacher than all SWMs as the sgporean can explain eng terms n concept in mandarin but ridiculously SWM would still be preferred .
Unfortunately, racial discrimination does exist around the world, esp in japan n the west so the SWN has the advantage in that they can just go travel for free in many places by just being a TEFL teacher as long as they just look the part .

Its actually a demand supply thing for white teachers too , as its not easy to con SWMs too, as most sensible SWN with good univ grades will prefer to stay in the own country n get proper higher paying jobs , so cos of the need to hv a native looking teacher employed at relatively low wages, the school will need to be flexible on the qualification part la .

actually every consumer is discriminating la,just like if u buy a bmw , u will prefer to buy one that is made in germany then in dalian right .. ha .. so no choice but to accept reality ..
Old 22-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster

Sorry for interrupting, hv a decision making crossroad here, hope the bros here can give me some advice, thanks

I’m presently living in China but thinking of relocating to Vietnam so hope the bros here (especially those who hv lived or travelled to VN for many years) can give me their advice if this is a good idea.
I’m one of those Singaporeans who is not planning to retire in sg due to the high cost of living, stress, too many rules n un-happening social scene there. So have to look abroad n find some place where I can get the best value for money n life to live in .

China is nice but the social scene have changed after wages gone up sharply
n lots of connected locals became super rich n spoiled the market
These days, many local prc girls will “see u no up” when they find that u r Singaporean n its quite impossible to get a really pretty girl of 18-24 as gf unless you are in your 20s, am super rich n willing to splurge big on her
Technically, there are lots of nice girls above 28 (many divorcees) in China that I can land but because I’m a sucker for looks, I’m not motivated to go after them
I know that most women age fast n that even if I can get a gorgeous 20 year old in VN, she will only look good for 5-7 years on average

So hope the bros here can advise if I should consider relocating to VN , from the women point of view , its a 20 vs 30 year old equation, the 20 year old will get old but at least we get the chance of driving the “new” car till its old n can have good memories of the happening years rather than getting a 8-10 year old car who has” been there, done that “ from day 1 .
Of course , there are lots of other things to consider beside the women so hope the bros here can scold n wake me up if my thinking is “brainless”.
Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Old 22-06-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

actually, its not the school to be blamed but the fee paying students n their parents who just feel more assured n prefer that their kids be taught by a native speaking n preferably "white looking" teacher . The school is just trying to compete, so when they see all their competitors being able to provide the consumer (student n parents) the white teachers that they like, they also hv no choice but to do the same to stay alive.

Even in hong kong, the students will prefer if u r white looking irrespective if u r teaching english or other O or A level subjects , so looking "white" unfortunately does hv a lot of advantages .. esp in senior mgmt for foreign mncs ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1