The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Csimonsays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
I have PM you bro.
Hi bro can share contact please
Old 30-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML with shaved pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csimonsays View Post
Hi bro can share contact please
Shared bro.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always request a shaved pussy. I don't want to be surprised when I open it hahaha
Old 01-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vanilla Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Last rb.gy night, I visited 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis.
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Natural assets and semi-firm butt.
Quick summary :
* Massage : basic
* Sensual : licked like a cat
* Lollipop : A+ (damn DT, slurpy, with eye contact)
* XiaoLongBao munching : responsive
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

* Total damage (all-in ) : under 4Berries

MM has been added to my list of regulars.
She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.
Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 03-05-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
On Labour day was near Jalan Besak area. Intend to visit a viet lady which I met on wechat. UPON reaching the area. First impression,she was young and pretty,later was told only 23 with big nice tits. Massage just soso,but the teasing 蚂蚁上树and 海底捞月was so shoik. Song song gao jurong. Later when the action starts, we begins with 69,realise she was shave and clean and she love u to eat her abalone and she like your ice cream and she get wet easily n can feel she is horny. When doing the chore she like u to bang her hard n she enjoy it. Lastly uncle to tired and cannot cut and surprising she said she will bj n can CIM. WOW what a good service orientated lady. Left as a sextify man. Total damage $150 including entrance fees. Overall...
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
Hi bro, can share ctc? TIA
Old 07-05-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
A few days rb.gy ago, wanted to visit tall Viet MM @ Bugis who has totally shaven south, and one of the most yummy and juicy I have seen in years.
But /xbwp76 she was code red.
Planning for my next visit very soon.
This is next on the list, maybe this week..life is good but too many yet to try.

Slowly but surely
Old 07-05-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
On Labour day was near Jalan Besak area. Intend to visit a viet lady which I met on wechat. UPON reaching the area. First impression,she was young and pretty,later was told only 23 with big nice tits. Massage just soso,but the teasing 蚂蚁上树and 海底捞月was so shoik. Song song gao jurong. Later when the action starts, we begins with 69,realise she was shave and clean and she love u to eat her abalone and she like your ice cream and she get wet easily n can feel she is horny. When doing the chore she like u to bang her hard n she enjoy it. Lastly uncle to tired and cannot cut and surprising she said she will bj n can CIM. WOW what a good service orientated lady. Left as a sextify man. Total damage $150 including entrance fees. Overall...
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
bro can share contact? TIA
Old 07-05-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 831 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4186 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
I love Vietbu and mind sharing ctc? Need to punish horny lady badly
Old 07-05-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
This is next on the list, maybe this week..life is good but too many yet to try.

Slowly but surely
This joint is shut until further notice.
Old 07-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whisper91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for TX shared by PeePeeBoyinSG

Location was accessible via foot from mrt. Experience was superb as mentioned by other bros. Main reason was because the service standard is A+. Won’t go into the details of the session.

Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for sharing
Old 07-05-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Thanks for info.
Old 07-05-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just spoke with the boss.
This joint will reopen in the month of June 2024, after renovations are done. Viet MM has just returned to Vietnam, and will be back in July.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 16
terquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to beholdterquila82 is a splendid one to behold

bro, can share ctc? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaisedByWolf View Post
Old 09-05-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
dapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydapeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love to paint nice shaven pussy of coco can bro pm me the ctc and damage? Thanks
Old 09-05-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Nayr69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNayr69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNayr69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
This ML used to have bushes but she has now clean shaven it. It feels silky smooth, soft to the touch and pretty to look at. The appearance of the naked pussy, complemented by her slender physique, slim long legs and radiant skin, cut her a fine nubile figure like that of a young girl. Now she can wear tiny g-string which it is super sexy and a big turn on for me.

With more canvas area for painting, aspiring Picassos can now unleash your inner creativity and demonstrate your different painting styles. Art lessons with her have never been so fun and she genuinely enjoys every moment of my master strokes. Needless to say, she is now my all time favorite ML of all
Bro can pm contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread