The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro,

You welcum me to join u or not? Me also long time no go cheong in TH liao... Think Bro Camry69 also going.. maybe we do joint attack la...
hehehe u more then welcome to join me if i really find a chance to go there n eat the girl but lei i wont be going out of the hotel room so often lei lol i dont want pple see me there later my dear got to know, i will be in deep shit lol.

dont want to lose the house i build and other things i did in thailand or maybe lose my little bird during the nite when i sleeping with my dear. she said she will cut it off if i really go sleep ard with other woman lol so had to be careful i scare
Old 25-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Waiting for ur date muahahahaha
wah u got cheong south de meh. what excuse u going to give to ur north one lol.

really had to plan. all $$$ up north not enough spare for myself lol i want to eat that girl for 2 yrs liao n maybe there is a chance liao for me to eat her been talking to her secretly for the last 5 months.

when up north i want to eat her few time but dear ard. she stay near our villiage lol. so if i eat there i sure die lol my dear uncle will come kill me. the girl stay opps my dear's uncle house.

she very cute lol few time she came over our place n stay. sleep same room with us. there is once my dear go out do things few hours n her friend were sleep in our room n i was in the room i see until buay tahan then pcc in room while she n me in the room whahahahahha

ccb think i behave like a thai man knn have many woman outside :P farking girls in the villiage which what they do very commonly lol
Old 25-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
maybe will go up may for 3 days. provided my dear dont know....

last week of May? Maybe we can rendevous in Danok
Old 25-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

thanks to thai traveller,serembanmen and other bros who up me. those bros who never leave ur name pls pm me so i can up u back

hehehe i very sian stay in sgp nothing to eat here. go GL go until sian liao Go FL go until sian liao. Go GM also go until sian liao. think still best place to go is up north which i wont feel sian lol.
Old 25-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
last week of May? Maybe we can rendevous in Danok

keep u posted hehehe dear coming to sgp to visit my parents on the 22 may so had to plan properly. 1 screw up n i will be bbq
Old 25-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Camry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks to thai traveller,serembanmen and other bros who up me. those bros who never leave ur name pls pm me so i can up u back

hehehe i very sian stay in sgp nothing to eat here. go GL go until sian liao Go FL go until sian liao. Go GM also go until sian liao. think still best place to go is up north which i wont feel sian lol.
Lol bro pussyman hehehe ya hor go GL,GM go until sian liao maybe one day we should meet up and go other place hor.
Old 25-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Camry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
too soon la.. CO no give go ahead yet leh.. ur schedule shld be next Tues wor... too soon la.. BTW, U SGean or Msian?

Bro Camry69,

Your dates sala la... 12-13 mar gone long ago liao la.. You going in 12-13 APR issit?? maybe me can join u la...
Bro lurpsexx hehehe pia sia typo erro should be 12-13 apr I'm Sporean.
Old 25-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Come to dannok and I'm sure you won't feel sian....
Old 25-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wah u got cheong south de meh. what excuse u going to give to ur north one lol.

really had to plan. all $$$ up north not enough spare for myself lol i want to eat that girl for 2 yrs liao n maybe there is a chance liao for me to eat her been talking to her secretly for the last 5 months.
Cheong up south, i just tell my wife (north one) business meeting and i go danuk never bring passport somemore hp line still remain malaysia's line. muahahaha

Bro, Do not eat the gal same village, later a bit problem, die also dunno what happen, becareful lor!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 26-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cheong up south, i just tell my wife (north one) business meeting and i go danuk never bring passport somemore hp line still remain malaysia's line. muahahaha

Bro, Do not eat the gal same village, later a bit problem, die also dunno what happen, becareful lor!
wah win liao lor got this excuse to give lol i dont even have chance to siam from home when i back there lor. motorsai and car key all keep by her if i were to go out, sure kanna question then i go out alone n take long time to come back call n check where am i and ask me coming back liao bo.

so bascally go jail when back home lol but ok lar the aunty kids always come and stay with us when im here so it more to a family outing usually.

if i wanna chao chu lol then i come to north dont tell my girl and go eat in cei liao then go home give her a suprise lol else impossible to eat in north.

Thanks for the advice bro. yea i know the risk of eating in the villiage sure die dont know what happen lol. but i think i have plan my move properly :P hehehe should not be a problem. see how ba lol if go there no eat her then i no go south i direct to east lol another project that i planning to eat lol
Old 26-03-2008, 06:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stinger5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I am a newbie. Come to this forum to seek some wise suggestions on the situation in hadyai and danok. From my reading, it sounds like danok is the place go. But I still have some questions and need some wise advice.

I am malaysian but live out of the country. Come back once a year to visit family and relax. Have been to phuket but this year I am thinking about trying hadyai/danok. I will be probably be going from apr 12-15. I know this overlap songkran. Are all the girls really going back to the village this time or are there some germs to be found? I noticed a couple of brothers here are planning to go on apr 12-13. Perhaps we can hook up if you don't mind a newbie tagging along. I love eating good food and hate to dine alone. I would appreciate some experience bros to show me where the good food are. I plan to setup base in danok and perhaps make day trip to hadyai for massage or farm hopping. If you book a girl in hadyai, can she go back to danok with you for the night?

Is the massage better in hadyai or danok? And I mean legit massage. What are the recommended places in hadyai and danok?

I speak cantonese, malay and english. No mandarin or hokkien. Is this going to be a problem? I like to chit chat with the girl in addition to doing the dirty with them. Can I find girls in the farm that speak my languages?

A friend told me there are some bombing in thailand recently and advice me not to go. is he pulling my leg? is it safe to go?

I will be coming from KL. I was planning to fly into alor setar but only one flight a day from air asia. So, I think I will fly into penang and take a taxi up. Is this advisable? How much would a taxi cost to danok?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice.
Old 26-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Smart move bro, if you stay in dannok, the h/p line remain m'sia line but please double check because sometime it will auto-roam .

I was about to tell bro pussyman it was a risky thing to do, don't want him wake up liao find out some part of his body misssing.
Old 26-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Smart move bro, if you stay in dannok, the h/p line remain m'sia line but please double check because sometime it will auto-roam .
I change the network select to manual before i go in so it will not auto-roam, it will ask u "no network?" muahahahaha
thank for ur point!

Bro, PM72, where are u and ur fean stay now? together in sin? If u want to go can use my name as we are business patner, meeting in malaysia lor muahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 26-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Auto roaming is my worst enemy in Thailand.Their telco doesn't show caller ID.It's a nice place but thinking of the travelling time......sianz liao! Drive also take about 17hrs to and from.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
I was about to tell bro pussyman it was a risky thing to do, don't want him wake up liao find out some part of his body misssing.

wah mai curse me lei later really gone lei lol thanks for the adivce. i got think of that if problem comes :P see how actually been longing to eat her liao. just worry something will happen if i eat her waiting for the right time. if dont eat her i cannnot go danok liao.

if go there im dead if my dear got to know

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1