The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
laurvoon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

I am going BKK this Sat. Bro, where is this Talay Bangkok Pub? What is nice to eat there and how i get there? Appreciate your reply... Cheers
Old 24-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
laurvoon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, where is Talay Bangkok Pub? Is it just a pub or they serve Thai food also.
Old 25-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurvoon8
I am going BKK this Sat. Bro, where is this Talay Bangkok Pub? What is nice to eat there and how i get there? Appreciate your reply... Bro, where is Talay Bangkok Pub? Is it just a pub or they serve Thai food also.
Bangkok Talay is not a pub... its a restaurant... serves Thai food. But they have live band playing light accoustic music... mainly Thai POP songs and some english songs.
Nice environment for gathering with friends, chit chatting or hanging out with gf....
Its beside Love Boat MP.... also near RCA, Slim/Flix...... If u come out from Slim/Flix, turn to ur left... walk towards the main road.... cross the road, turn left, walk around 500 m and u should be able to see....
cheers
Old 26-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Duck rice shop - YongLee Restaurant at Sukhumvit Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69

Since I like the duck rice at YongLee Restaurant so much, I decided to go there agian today for a late lunch ( @ about 3.45 pm)

As usual, I ordered duck rice but I also decided to order fried mixed vegetables.

Started eating and finished all the rice on my plate. Still got some more duck & vegetables left, so ordered another bowl of rice. Then saw they have nice char siew & roasted pork and ordered 1 plate. Wah lau ........ the Auntie gave more some much char siew & roasted pork that 4 to 5 persons can eat this much. Ordered anoyher bowl of rice again. altogether eat 3 bowls of rice - never eat so much rice before; the last time I eat 3 bowls of rice was with bah kut teh more than 10 years ago.

Finally finished eating all the food and asked the skinny old man ( the Owner ? ) for the bill.

I got a shock when I saw the bill : 330 bahts !!! ( + 1 small bottle of mineral water )

Damn expensive. - must be the fried mixed vegetables and the large plate of char siew & roasted pork.

I can eat buffet dinner at Emerald Hotel for only 317.79 bahts ( see my posting # 214 ) and so much to eat there
Very funny incident.
I think they never overcharged you, they just "over-gave" you.

If I am you, I would have invited the skinny old man and the staff to sit down and eat when the brought over the char siew and roasted pork.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
giacomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Duck rice shop - YongLee Restaurant at Sukhumvit Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69

Since I like the duck rice at YongLee Restaurant so much, I decided to go there agian today for a late lunch ( @ about 3.45 pm)

As usual, I ordered duck rice but I also decided to order fried mixed vegetables.

Started eating and finished all the rice on my plate. Still got some more duck & vegetables left, so ordered another bowl of rice. Then saw they have nice char siew & roasted pork and ordered 1 plate. Wah lau ........ the Auntie gave more some much char siew & roasted pork that 4 to 5 persons can eat this much. Ordered anoyher bowl of rice again. altogether eat 3 bowls of rice - never eat so much rice before; the last time I eat 3 bowls of rice was with bah kut teh more than 10 years ago.

Finally finished eating all the food and asked the skinny old man ( the Owner ? ) for the bill.

I got a shock when I saw the bill : 330 bahts !!! ( + 1 small bottle of mineral water )

Damn expensive. - must be the fried mixed vegetables and the large plate of char siew & roasted pork.

I can eat buffet dinner at Emerald Hotel for only 317.79 bahts ( see my posting # 214 ) and so much to eat there
For what U ordered, 330b is about right. The shrewd old man did not overcharge as he probably bought the bank that he used to deposit his $$ into. Used to like duck rice but now find it a bit bland. And the woman (in specs and must be old man's wife) at front chopping duckmeat looks damn fierce like U owe her a living.

Prefer ThongLee (I think that is the spelling) at corner of soi19 below BTS and opposite Country Road pub.
Manager there speak excellent Mandarin and good affordable Chinese food. Unlike YongLee, the Manager makes sure you don't over order or overeat. Saw him caution a farang and his daughter from ordering too much once.
Dim Sum buffet is only about 150b (if I remember correctly)
Old 26-01-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
giacomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurvoon8
Bro, where is Talay Bangkok Pub? Is it just a pub or they serve Thai food also.
This is a nice open air type restaurant near Phram9 (opposite RCA) and in front of LongBeach (Loveboat) MP. Food is good, affordable and service is pretty good as they wait on hand. Similar ambience to the open air restaurant opposite Caribbean g-club in MengChai (Ratchada) except the one opposite Caribbean has a few sweet beer gals to feed your hungry eyes
Old 26-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Hi all brudders, need advise on Jap buffet in Bangkok. I was there for a short biz trip and went walking ard the next day to find the Jap buffet I went to few years back but i cant seems to find it. The only 1 i found is in Siam Discovery Center call Fuji, it cost 650bht for just lunch and the variety seems very little. The one I went before is full of choice and only for 500bht or so. It's somewhere ard MBK area but really cant remember le, Any kind soul who can advise? Thanx!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 26-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna_gene
Hi all brudders, need advise on Jap buffet in Bangkok. I was there for a short biz trip and went walking ard the next day to find the Jap buffet I went to few years back but i cant seems to find it. The only 1 i found is in Siam Discovery Center call Fuji, it cost 650bht for just lunch and the variety seems very little. The one I went before is full of choice and only for 500bht or so. It's somewhere ard MBK area but really cant remember le, Any kind soul who can advise? Thanx!
I think u're talking about Oishii?
Recently Oishii restaurant in IT Square, Laksi, is offering 250THB buffet for lunch and dinner... not sure if offer is still on or not...
But the Oishii at Lad pharo is around 500THB/pax for dinner..... more viariety over there I think....
Not really a buffet fan myself...
cheers
Old 26-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
I think u're talking about Oishii?
Recently Oishii restaurant in IT Square, Laksi, is offering 250THB buffet for lunch and dinner... not sure if offer is still on or not...
But the Oishii at Lad pharo is around 500THB/pax for dinner..... more viariety over there I think....
Not really a buffet fan myself...
cheers
Oh ya, Oishii, very ex for 650bht. Anyway i need info on the exact location like which building, floor and beside what shops. I think brudders who frequent Bangkok or just been there recently can help me out. Please help cos going soon after CNY. Thanx!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 26-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh ya, Oishii, very ex for 650bht. Anyway i need info on the exact location like which building, floor and beside what shops. I think brudders who frequent Bangkok or just been there recently can help me out. Please help cos going soon after CNY. Thanx!
Want variety then go for ala-carte. Buffet where got so many variety and somemore cheap cheap prices? If have, by the time u want go and visit, already close liao.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-01-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Bangkok Talay is not a pub... its a restaurant... serves Thai food. But they have live band playing light accoustic music... mainly Thai POP songs and some english songs.
Nice environment for gathering with friends, chit chatting or hanging out with gf....
Its beside Love Boat MP.... also near RCA, Slim/Flix...... If u come out from Slim/Flix, turn to ur left... walk towards the main road.... cross the road, turn left, walk around 500 m and u should be able to see....
cheers
Hi brudder thks for the detailed information.

Will drop by next week to try out the foods then

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 26-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
Hi brudder thks for the detailed information.
Will drop by next week to try out the foods then
Mai pen rai krup! Be careful when u cross the road though... alot of cars and reckless drivers (with unqualified license). hehehe
Enjoy ur CNY in Thailand. Be sure to try the "steamed crab legs" (ka-chian poo)..... and of cos the grilled prawns (koong paow)..... yum.....
Old 26-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
E8 Food house deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

think u r talking abt the oiishi at discovery centre?used to have a buffet spread for 500thb per person.when i went there in sep 05,they had renovated the place and renamed it Grand oiishi or something like that.buffet dinner if i m not wrong is 850thb.
Singapore 399685
Old 26-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by E8 Food house
think u r talking abt the oiishi at discovery centre?used to have a buffet spread for 500thb per person.when i went there in sep 05,they had renovated the place and renamed it Grand oiishi or something like that.buffet dinner if i m not wrong is 850thb.
bro
want to meet up for dinner in bkk on the 2nd feb?
Old 26-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nathong Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by giacomo
Similar ambience to the open air restaurant opposite Caribbean g-club in MengChai (Ratchada) except the one opposite Caribbean has a few sweet beer gals to feed your hungry eyes
That's Nathong restaurant for those who are interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1