The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 27-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Here is the FR I penned for the previous Happy whom once made me the ultra happiest man on earth on that day (dated 30 Aug 2011) -

https://www.sbfsg.net/showp...postcount=4950

Walking down the nostalgic lane,
MaXx
You feel nostalgic remembering your bonk aeons ago in time. I remember reading the FR aeons ago in time. Feeling somewhat nostalgic!

Max Priest, you are being watched 😝
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Late auntie Max referring was Jeff mom
really brings back memory. Do you still remember the mongolian who used to work in this house.

One of my favourite to date
Old 27-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here is the FR I penned for the previous Happy whom once made me the ultra happiest man on earth on that day (dated 30 Aug 2011) -

https://www.sbfsg.net/showp...postcount=4950

Walking down the nostalgic lane,
MaXx

I tried then 2060 Happy after reading this FR.
Those days were my happiest days in GL
Lol
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
really brings back memory. Do you still remember the mongolian who used to work in this house.

Still recall this joint got a number of really beautiful girls

Mongol I don’t remember

Must be pretty I guess

That time was crazy for Ella and KiKi
Old 27-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Guess a habit of 15 years tough to extinguish totally.
Anyway some of my sampling for past 3 weeks after 9 months of hibernation:

1. Annie
- B natural boobs slight tanned Ah Lian chiobu, slim 1.6m frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with brown long hair
- Considered good service by nowadays standards
- Hardworker willing to take multiple positions
- Did not allow French
- Nothing sexciting; should not be rtfing

2. May
- B natural boobs, fair chiobu, 1.58 ish slim frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with jet black long hair
- Did not allow French nor lick boobs and hissed at me when I tried which was a total turn off and ended up not cumming
- Will definitely not rtf; try her at your risk of wasting $

3. Lisa
- B+ natural boobs, fair demure chiobu, slim 1.6ish m frame, with jet black long hair
- Very beautiful body
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry, GFE with her
- Did not allow French though I sneaked attacked some lip pecking
- Best of the lot I tried and already rtf within the same week
- Those who never tried or rtf her better hurry before Xmas

Others to try list
- Happy looks quite slim and pretty syt
- Coco as recommended by Peter
4. Happy
- Hunan chiobu who looks younger than her 25 years
- B natural boobs c/w pinkish brown eraser nips that elongated after some tuning & licking, chiobu, slim 1.58 m frame, with long hair
- Upon close observation realized she resembles an ex- colleague
- Very beautiful body and smooth complexion
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry with her
- Allowed and enjoys my painting of her pinkish moist abalone
- Tight pussy, enjoys missionary position evident as she cummed after awhile
- Did not allow French not even lip pecking though
- In my rtf list

Btw saw Lisa and she divulged will cut card on 9 Jan 2019.
Better try her before she leaves
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Still recall this joint got a number of really beautiful girls

Mongol I don’t remember

Must be pretty
Quote:
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
You feel nostalgic remembering your bonk aeons ago in time. I remember reading the FR aeons ago in time. Feeling somewhat nostalgic!

Max Priest, you are being watched ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

I still have the photos of the Mongolian lass and Happy ... the Mongolian WL name is Katie ... she was one of my favourites as well ... Here is the FR written eons ago for your bedtime reading -

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=61...postcount=4829

Not sure if I should post their photos here since I doubt their love ones could recognise them. What say u guys?!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4. Happy
- Hunan chiobu who looks younger than her 25 years
- B natural boobs c/w pinkish brown eraser nips that elongated after some tuning & licking, chiobu, slim 1.58 m frame, with long hair
- Upon close observation realized she resembles an ex- colleague
- Very beautiful body and smooth complexion
- Hardworker and very good attitude willing to take multiple positions and good chemistry with her
- Allowed and enjoys my painting of her pinkish moist abalone
- Tight pussy, enjoys missionary position evident as she cummed after awhile
- Did not allow French not even lip pecking though
- In my rtf list

Btw saw Lisa and she divulged will cut card on 9 Jan 2019.
Better try her before she leaves
Bro, am glad that you had enjoyed Happy’s company thoroughly though u could not get DFK from her. I think she will eventually succumb to your manly charm as you RTF more often. Good luck, man!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Max Priest, you are being watched ��
You were browsing sbf in 2011??

I guess u were browsing sbf in diapers and a pacifier in your mouth at that time, weren’t u?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 27-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol
PRC lasses in the pioneer batch plus a few batches later were the best! If my memory serves me well, it should be a decade ago. A lot of creme de la creme ... that unfit fella became super fit at that time. You could check with him ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, am glad that you had enjoyed Happy’s company thoroughly though u could not get DFK from her. I think she will eventually succumb to your manly charm as you RTF more often. Good luck, man!
Hope I can do so before she leaves
Have a feeling she also won’t stay beyond CNY
Old 27-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope I can do so before she leaves
Have a feeling she also won’t stay beyond CNY
She told me that her mum asked for her return b4 CNY but she lied that she couldn’t make it home for this forthcoming CNY due to work commitment. Many WLs would give the excuse that they have signed a year or so contract and hence they can’t leave the country. They obviously didn’t tell their parents that they in fact work in Sg.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
PRC lasses in the pioneer batch plus a few batches later were the best! If my memory serves me well, it should be a decade ago. A lot of creme de la creme ... that unfit fella became super fit at that time. You could check with him ...
Yep
I started GL during the last few years of Cat 150 Malaysian gals under earlier system
And started patronizing the PRC legal lasses since 2009 when it all started
Peaking at 4-5x a week for months at some of the popular houses btw 2011-2012 due too many awesome targets

Too bad those golden years will never return
Old 28-12-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Happy gave me a happy moment thru out the session ....

Quote:
You were browsing sbf in 2011??

I guess u were browsing sbf in diapers and a pacifier in your mouth at that time, weren’t u?
No, my friend - partaking in the fruits of Geylang for 10+ years. Browsing SBF for 10+ years. Contributing for 1+ month.

The only thing in the mouth, both then and now, are delectable boobies and creamy pussies.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-12-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L18h20

I was on cloud 9 for 60 mins ...

WL name - Happy aka WL #008
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young ( according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair & superbly smooth body complexion, slim and petite
Tits size - Natural B cups with pale brownish-pink nips. One of her nips is inverted and hence, need to be sucked so that it could rise to the occasion.
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted approx 3 months ago

Click on the link below for my detail FR -

https://www.sbfsg.net/showp...4&postcount=81

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-12-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I still have the photos of the Mongolian lass and Happy ... the Mongolian WL name is Katie ... she was one of my favourites as well ... Here is the FR written eons ago for your bedtime reading -

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=61...postcount=4829

Not sure if I should post their photos here since I doubt their love ones could recognise them. What say u guys?!
Yes . Katie indeed. She was my “first” which I lost my grip. Truly memorable

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1